Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- How the hell did Cornell Fiji know that Brandi was about to post? Is there something I'm missing here. He wasn't psychic. He actually knew something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it is time that I come clean.

BrandiRose is actually my gimmick account. Newhizzle and I have been planning this hoax for a while... We felt that 2p2 needed a fun little thread that had everything; our gift to the forums.

The real Brandi (the girl that you know from the pictures) is actually a highly sucessful ring game player who just made her foray into the MTT community. But she doesn't post here; the BrandiRose gimmick account is actually mine. Unfortunately, this has all been a hoax and nothing else that you have read about here is true. Thats right folks, its all made up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Stunning if true, but highly defamatory to Cpn Tom and Brandi if so since "joke" has spread before explanation.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- How the hell did Cornell Fiji know that Brandi was about to post? Is there something I'm missing here. He wasn't psychic. He actually knew something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it is time that I come clean.

BrandiRose is actually my gimmick account. Newhizzle and I have been planning this hoax for a while... We felt that 2p2 needed a fun little thread that had everything; our gift to the forums.

The real Brandi (the girl that you know from the pictures) is actually a highly sucessful ring game player who just made her foray into the MTT community. But she doesn't post here; the BrandiRose gimmick account is actually mine.

Unfortunately, this has all been a hoax and nothing else that you have read about here is true. Thats right folks, its all made up!

PS - I do appreciate all of your donations into my Flirty B pokerstars account!

[/ QUOTE ]

ban
Old 12-19-2006, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay well... thanks everyone. All I can say is that I never would have posted in regards to Mark if he had not slandered me. It was not something I wanted to get involved in. And if you don't believe me, that's fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, Slander is oral. More accurate to this thread is Libel. Nevada Statute penalties and details for Libel:

NRS 200.510 Definition; penalties; truth may be given in evidence; jury to determine law and fact.

1. A libel is a malicious defamation, expressed by printing, writing, signs, pictures or the like, tending to blacken the memory of the dead, or to impeach the honesty, integrity, virtue, or reputation, or to publish the natural defects of a living person or persons, or community of persons, or association of persons, and thereby to expose them to public hatred, contempt or ridicule.

2. Every person, whether the writer or publisher, convicted of the offense is guilty of a gross misdemeanor.

3. In all prosecutions for libel the truth may be given in evidence to the jury, and, if it shall appear to the jury that the matter charged as libelous is true and was published for good motive and for justifiable ends, the party shall be acquitted, and the jury shall have the right to determine the law and the fact.

[1911 C&P § 163; A 1915, 423; 1919 RL § 6428; NCL § 10110]—(NRS A 1967, 473)

NRS 200.520 Publication defined. Any method by which matter charged as libelous may be communicated to another shall be deemed a publication thereof.

[1911 C&P § 164; RL § 6429; NCL § 10111]

NRS 200.530 Liability of editor or publisher. Every editor or proprietor of a book, newspaper or serial, and every manager of a copartnership or corporation by which any book, newspaper or serial is issued, is chargeable with the publication of any matter contained in any such book, newspaper or serial, but in every prosecution for libel the defendant may show in his defense that the matter complained of was published without his knowledge or fault and against his wishes by another who had no authority from him to make such publication, and was retracted by him as soon as known with an equal degree of publicity.

[1911 C&P § 165; RL § 6430; NCL § 10112]

NRS 200.540 Criminal proceedings: Venue. Every person publishing a libel in this state may be proceeded against in any county where such libelous matter was published or circulated, but a person shall not be proceeded against for the publication of the same libel against the same person in more than one county.

[1911 C&P § 166; RL § 6431; NCL § 10113]

NRS 200.550 Furnishing libelous information: Penalty. Every person who shall willfully state, deliver or transmit by any means whatever to any manager, editor, publisher, reporter or other employee of a publisher of any newspaper, magazine, publication, periodical or serial any statement concerning any person or corporation which, if published therein, would be a libel shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

[1911 C&P § 167; RL § 6432; NCL § 10114]

NRS 200.560 Threatening to publish libel: Penalty. Every person who shall threaten another with the publication of a libel concerning the latter, or his spouse, parent, child or other member of his family, and every person who offers to prevent the publication of a libel upon another person upon condition of the payment of, or with intent to extort, money or other valuable consideration from any person, shall be guilty of a gross misdemeanor.

[1911 C&P § 168; RL § 6433; NCL § 10115]
Person with the most to protect would be a man with a wife and 5 children, so that would be who you would need to watch out for. If someone walks into your bar and hands you a manila envelope, will be your friendly process server.

All sorts of statutes have been broken, if there is a modicum of truth in this thread. Nevada Statutes, Chapter 200

Mods: You should save this thread to a file marked Exhibit A. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2006, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can I ask you a quick question while you're here Brandi? What happened to all the money? The money that the Captain gave you from your bankroll? The money Doyle gave you? The money PG gave you?

How come you only have a handful of dollars left?

[/ QUOTE ]

Captain gave me 3k OF MY BANKROLL back. I used it for traveling expenses for me and my friend. That means flights, etc. Food and entertainment for the week in between Indiana and Foxwoods. My rent and phone bill. Hotel costs during that week. And also did some shopping. I bought a couple tops from Bebe, a Betsey Johnson dress and shoes, some under garments, and a bit of make up.

The money that Phil gave me went to rent, phone bill, and food for that month.

The money that Doyle gave me, helped me with rent. I also bought a coffeemaker, toaster, some dishes and utensils for my apartment, and a bathrobe. Besides that, I played with the rest... some cash and a couple satellites during Five Diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you managed to piss away 6k in two weeks even though it was all the money you had to your name?

Forget the rest of the thread for now, do you see why with this kind of financial management you will never be a great poker player?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooooo. You misunderstand. Mostly RENT, Bills and etc. Took up most of my money. I did some shopping with about 1k. And this is not over a two week time span. It's over a two and half to three MONTH time span. There were 3 months of rent and bills I paid.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what a GOOD poker player could do in three months with that 1k you wasted shopping??? THEY COULD TURN IT INTO A BANKROLL. You're so focused on scamming guys out of 10k tournament buy ins that you cant's see the forest for the trees.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:25 PM

From my pm's with ms. rose, this thread was not a joke.
Oh, and no level comments please.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:25 PM

ill believe you cornell when you post that from the original account
Old 12-19-2006, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From my pm's with ms. rose, this thread was not a joke.
Oh, and no level comments please.

[/ QUOTE ]

y'all gotta stop being so retarded. obviously cornell is joking.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:27 PM

I do find it interesting that Tom Franklin has not come to this thread to defend himself (or at least have someone do it for him). There is NO WAY he is not aware of this thread by now.

Brandi: Good luck in your interviews on thursday. Whatever happened with your dad/stepmom? Didn't work out?
Old 12-19-2006, 01:28 PM

"and no level comments please" wtf do you think that meant
Old 12-19-2006, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Uh...all? Clearly this thread is useless without video. And pics. And a timeline. [censored] it, graphs too. We need it all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just thinking that. Someone have at it! Please!
Closed Thread