Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How the hell did Cornell Fiji know that Brandi was about to post? Is there something I'm missing here. He wasn't psychic. He actually knew something.

[/ QUOTE ]

We need specifics on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you could put her or any poster in your address book and just sit there hitting refresh on your 2+2 home page between playing hands online until you see her online in your friends list. It's that easy.

[ QUOTE ]
A mod note:

In general, threads/suggestions that people should die are going to get nuked. I assume it was Ryan that got EDD's post, but only 'cause I couldn't do it first.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not going to argue because i know that deleting it was right the way it was intially worded. i immediately went to quote it and explain it more. i wasnt trying to throw out a threat. the people that are going to rise up and say 'oh bs edd shouldnt have gotten that deleted' should shut up and get more popcorn/marshmellows

I have a ton of things I should be doing today; instead I am glued to this thread.....

again
Old 12-19-2006, 01:16 PM

A couple of the Q's don't have much to do with her 'rational sense' or lack thereof.

- How did Cornell Fiji know it was coming?
- Would Brandi care to comment on the pics a bit more?
- General observation (not really a Q) that she was pretty hypocritical trying to claim that Mark started this back-and-forth.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:16 PM

Neat. I can see she is replying/deleting a PM.

Brandi, which friends of Newhouse's does he slag behind their backs? Details on this will help your side!!
Old 12-19-2006, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

- How the hell did Cornell Fiji know that Brandi was about to post? Is there something I'm missing here. He wasn't psychic. He actually knew something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it is time that I come clean.

BrandiRose is actually my gimmick account. Newhizzle and I have been planning this hoax for a while... We felt that 2p2 needed a fun little thread that had everything; our gift to the forums.

The real Brandi (the girl that you know from the pictures) is actually a highly sucessful ring game player who just made her foray into the MTT community. But she doesn't post here; the BrandiRose gimmick account is actually mine.

Unfortunately, this has all been a hoax and nothing else that you have read about here is true. Thats right folks, its all made up!

PS - I do appreciate all of your donations into my Flirty B pokerstars account!
Old 12-19-2006, 01:19 PM

MB,

I gave a possible and most likely explanation for the Fiji thing above. As far as any more comments or answers from Brandi, what do you think you'll hear? More lies and self-serving BS that's all. Might as well go to Bellevue's psych ward and ask the residents questions about stuff. Same thing.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:20 PM

god I love the internet
Old 12-19-2006, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- How the hell did Cornell Fiji know that Brandi was about to post? Is there something I'm missing here. He wasn't psychic. He actually knew something.

[/ QUOTE ]

BrandiRose is actually my gimmick account. Newhizzle and I have been planning this hoax for a while... We felt that 2p2 needed a fun little thread that had everything; our gift to the forums.

The real Brandi (the girl that you know from the pictures) is actually a highly sucessful ring game player who just made her foray into the MTT community. But she doesn't post here; the BrandiRose gimmick account is actually mine. Unfortunately, this has all been a hoax and nothing else that you have read about here is true. Thats right folks, its all made up!

[/ QUOTE ]

so I was actually playing with newhizzle in the 60 sngs eh? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2006, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The real Brandi (the girl that you know from the pictures) is actually a highly sucessful ring game player who just made her foray into the MTT community. But she doesn't post here; the BrandiRose gimmick account is actually mine.

Unfortunately, this has all been a hoax and nothing else that you have read about here is true. Thats right folks, its all made up!

PS - I do appreciate all of your donations into my Flirty B pokerstars account!

[/ QUOTE ]

so whose back did Col Sanders touch with his penis then?
Closed Thread