bet/call 5 41.67%
bet/3b 5 41.67%
check/raise 1 8.33%
bet/fold (NITS) 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2007, 11:08 AM

Default Re: AA hand, call river lead?

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

MP ($109.40)
Hero ($174)
Button ($139.25)
SB ($35)
BB ($156.90)
UTG ($41.75)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $5, 3 folds, UTG calls $4.

Flop: ($11.50) 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero bets $8, UTG calls $8.

Turn: ($27.50) 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero checks.

River: ($27.50) 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 players)
UTG bets $17

Villain is 53/3/1.4 over 75 hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why you checked the turn. Easy call.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

MP ($109.40)
Hero ($174)
Button ($139.25)
SB ($35)
BB ($156.90)
UTG ($41.75)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls $1, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $5</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, UTG calls $4.

Flop: ($11.50) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $8</font>, UTG calls $8.

Turn: ($27.50) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks.

River: ($27.50) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets $17</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the check standard on the turn? I'm thinking I would bet like $20 on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it's opponent dependent of course, but you're looking at a standard way ahead/way behind situation. If you think you can you get 3 streets of value out of someone without a K, then sure, bet the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the opponent is vpip 53 so I figure my standard here should be bet, bet, bet but I'm not really that confident about it.

If he was vpip between 15 and 30 and I knew nothing else about him then checking for pot control makes a lot of sense.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In general someone help me, my first 30k cash hands went well in a mix of 25$ and $50nl winning 6bb/100. Now the next 30k hands have been losing / break even.

Im too acustom to 25 tabling sngs and playing like a super nit except bubble. Hence my pt stats over 60k hands 13/10. Any general words for a sng donk trying to make the switch over to cash?

[/ QUOTE ]

What level SNGs did you play and what's your bankroll?

[/ QUOTE ]

6.50/16 BR is usually 1k or so.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

MP ($109.40)
Hero ($174)
Button ($139.25)
SB ($35)
BB ($156.90)
UTG ($41.75)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls $1, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $5</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, UTG calls $4.

Flop: ($11.50) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $8</font>, UTG calls $8.

Turn: ($27.50) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks.

River: ($27.50) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets $17</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the check standard on the turn? I'm thinking I would bet like $20 on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Call river. Villain has shown no aggression and he should have led turn, although I suppose he might have gone for CR if he had a K.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In general someone help me, my first 30k cash hands went well in a mix of 25$ and $50nl winning 6bb/100. Now the next 30k hands have been losing / break even.

Im too acustom to 25 tabling sngs and playing like a super nit except bubble. Hence my pt stats over 60k hands 13/10. Any general words for a sng donk trying to make the switch over to cash?

[/ QUOTE ]

What level SNGs did you play and what's your bankroll?

[/ QUOTE ]

6.50/16 BR is usually 1k or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming you have more money offline, I would recommend getting a good coach immediately. Invest $5-6k now and it will pay off quick.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:05 PM

Default Re: STTF SNG->cash thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For now what are the crucial stats I need for pokerace? I have VPIP,Preflop Raise, Total Agression postflop, Total Hands, Fold Contiunation Bet, Attempted to Steal, Calls continuation Bet, and Continuation Bet.

I don't need calls Continuation Bet right because I already have folds continuation bet? They are pretty much the same?Also continuation bet means when they continuation bet right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like having all three of these:
- folds to Cbet
- calls Cbet
- raises Cbet

No - calls and folds to Cbet are not the same and not the inverse of each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you guys have these stats, on the screen or when you double click? I have a ton of double clicks stats, but, I have not fully learned to use double click b/c there are so man stats in there (which I set up) and it is over whelming...

[/ QUOTE ]

I added those three to my screen so I can always see them. Go to Options, Layout Manager, pick the correct site, then click on the drop down menu thingy to find those stats. Click the box that says "visible" then move the little boxes to where you want them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Ace is outdated.

Real Time HUD has completely surpassed it. It doesn't give me error messages 2x an hour like PAHUD, and has more available stats. 3bet% is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
And the whole thing is free!
Old 10-29-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For now what are the crucial stats I need for pokerace? I have VPIP,Preflop Raise, Total Agression postflop, Total Hands, Fold Contiunation Bet, Attempted to Steal, Calls continuation Bet, and Continuation Bet.

I don't need calls Continuation Bet right because I already have folds continuation bet? They are pretty much the same?Also continuation bet means when they continuation bet right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like having all three of these:
- folds to Cbet
- calls Cbet
- raises Cbet

No - calls and folds to Cbet are not the same and not the inverse of each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you guys have these stats, on the screen or when you double click? I have a ton of double clicks stats, but, I have not fully learned to use double click b/c there are so man stats in there (which I set up) and it is over whelming...

[/ QUOTE ]

I added those three to my screen so I can always see them. Go to Options, Layout Manager, pick the correct site, then click on the drop down menu thingy to find those stats. Click the box that says "visible" then move the little boxes to where you want them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Ace is outdated.

Real Time HUD has completely surpassed it. It doesn't give me error messages 2x an hour like PAHUD, and has more available stats. 3bet% is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thing looks pretty cool. I'm going to one table for a while with it while reading stats to figure out if I like it better than PAHUD. ty Noodle [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Poker Ace is outdated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't PAHUD detect 3bets? Also, does this work with PT?
Old 10-29-2007, 09:57 PM

wow thanks for the link to realtime. looks v good.

scuba, other huds dont have threebet stats because you need to run a complex query on the PT database to get them, which is too slow. it looks like this thing generates its own db which it runs in parallel with PT.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:22 PM

Can this realtime hud resize the stats to work on resized tables? The stats are too large on the table size i'm using and clutter the entire screen.