Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2007, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Name three 2+2 posters you would like to meet..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who is pretty sure peachy types her username into the search function on at least a daily basis to see who is writing about her? She could be gone for months at a time but one mention of her name and blammo, she shows up. She's like a more dramatic, less green version of the Great Gazoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe nope sorry!! most of the time im linked to post by friends, sometimes they have something to do with me sometimes they dont!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, a whole army of friends sending you links involving you or not involving you, within minutes of them being posted. That isn't far fetched at all.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who is pretty sure peachy types her username into the search function on at least a daily basis to see who is writing about her? She could be gone for months at a time but one mention of her name and blammo, she shows up. She's like a more dramatic, less green version of the Great Gazoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe nope sorry!! most of the time im linked to post by friends, sometimes they have something to do with me sometimes they dont!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, a whole army of friends sending you links involving you or not involving you, within minutes of them being posted. That isn't far fetched at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

here we go again...no...i get linked to "most" of the threads I look at now days in various different forums and i dont reply to all of them, some mention me some dont. Other ones, if I have posted in them I look back at them for a few days. Wow...i cant do anything without crap...i go away for awhile and come back and still get it non stop. I have had more free time lately and have read some posts in OOT and posted...is this not allowed??
Old 10-15-2007, 12:09 AM

It's weird reading this thread and seeing people you have met IRL and other's lists because they aren't that special.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have had more free time lately and have read some posts in OOT and posted...is this not allowed??

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I'm sorry that is not allowed. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

here we go again...no...i get linked to "most" of the threads I look at now days in various different forums and i dont reply to all of them, some mention me some dont. Other ones, if I have posted in them I look back at them for a few days. Wow...i cant do anything without crap...i go away for awhile and come back and still get it non stop. I have had more free time lately and have read some posts in OOT and posted...is this not allowed??

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy, just chill out. you don't need to make excuses/explanations.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't read this thread but I have no doubt I was mentioned multiple times.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to meet most Seattle 2p2ers just because I like meeting people.

I avidly want to not meet you.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pj,

Hmmm, probably Joe Tall now, even though I've never hung out w/ him in LA. And FYI, Clarkmeister is the Vegas gatekeeper.

BTW, you are high on my "LA guys to meet list" not that far below Andy Fox!

[/ QUOTE ]

GABE = GATEKEEPER

[/ QUOTE ]

Gabe is my LA Gatekeeper. I'd rather hold fort in the OC anyday. If El D wants to know the ins and outs of Boston/Cape Cod/Portsmouth/main streets and back roads of New England, I'm sure I'd be more suited for that.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it appears she does!

I don't know Peachy, but is this the first time she has made herself the focal point of a thread, and then screamed "leave me alone," or "I don't care what you think?"
Old 10-15-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know Peachy, but is this the first time she has made herself the focal point of a thread, and then screamed "leave me alone," or "I don't care what you think?"

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, if this is an honest question, its hilarious.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it appears she does!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the first time she's done it in this thread.