Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Westbrook & (pick one)
Droughns @ OAK 1 33.33%
L. Jordon v CLE 2 66.67%
Jones-Drew @ WAS 0 0%
T. Henry v DAL 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2007, 04:24 PM

Default Re: HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** MODS: PLEASE MOVE TO THE RELIGION/NO ONE GIVES A CRAP FORUM AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking for everyone now?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's just applying the standard rule: If vhawk posts in a thread more than twice, it will need to be moved to SMP/Politics.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** MODS: PLEASE MOVE TO THE RELIGION/NO ONE GIVES A CRAP FORUM AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. ***

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's just applying the standard rule: If vhawk posts in a thread more than twice, it will need to be moved to SMP/Politics.

[/ QUOTE ]
No no nothing against you, just don't wanna see SRS business in BBV4L. I am not alone
Old 08-24-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No no nothing against you, just don't wanna see SRS business in BBV4L. I am not alone

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, my bad.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:08 PM

beat: heaven isn't real and is just a human coping mechanism for death.

brag: ignorance is bliss
Old 08-24-2007, 06:36 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Barret,

Where did God come from?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying that any one religion is right over another, I'm simply saying that there could be (it's POSSIBLE) that there are forces in this universe that are beyond our comprehension as humans.

EDIT: For all of us Poker Players. It would seem it's +EV to believe in God.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do 10 minutes of research into why Pascal's Wager is flawed. I have no issue as to what you choose to believe in, but you look foolish using this argument to support your belief.

If you are leveling us, carry on.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Most disturbing level ever?I cant believe more people dont think this post is BS.If it is legit,"The op is really weird and made me uncomfortable".Maybe posting this here isnt the greatest tribute to the love of your life,borderline insult more than a tribute.There i said it,flame away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people have strong faith in stuff you just don't understand. Why would that make you uncomfortable. You seem like the kind of person who is also uncomfortble being in a room alone with a female you find attractive. This is definitely not a level or a gimmick. This is a sincere post from a man who has lost his wife. Something which I can not imagine what it feels like.
OP, I admire you making a post as you did and if you believe she is in heaven than she is cause that's all that matters. What you believe. Good luck to you OP and I will say a prayer for you. Take care partner.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But it's not "totally fantasied unlogic beliefs", it's HIS and his wife's beliefs and therefore are acceptable, just as YOUR beliefs are acceptable no matter how repugnant they may be to some.

(oh and LOL if being leveled [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

T

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all bolded is the just outright rediculous, I believe in a god that tell me to murder children and bang its acceptable?

Second the THEORIE of evolution is not a belief its a theorie based on evidence and subjectable to logic and open to critism. Beliefs arent subjectable to logic or based on evidence beliefs are just a made up stories taken to an extreme.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aside from the ridiculous amount of spelling errors in this statement, let me ask you a question. Where is the theory to explain where it all came from? I'm not talking about the Big Bang, I'm talking about the gases that came together to form the Big Bang. I'm just interested to see how people can't explain this, but so readily reject any supernatural forces that could possibly be at work.

[/ QUOTE ]

It will never be explained barretboy, that's why it will always be a theory and nothing more.

3 reason's I dont't believe in evolution.

1. I got more self respect than to look at myself in the mirror and say," Gee whiz, I am the offspring of a monkey."

2. It would take so damn long for the monkey to become a man right. Where are the millions of skeletons of all these things that are in between.

3. The theory sucks.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:04 AM

So... Did the OP ever return to the thread?
Old 08-25-2007, 07:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

3 reason's I dont't believe in evolution.

1. I got more self respect than to look at myself in the mirror and say," Gee whiz, I am the offspring of a monkey."

2. It would take so damn long for the monkey to become a man right. Where are the millions of skeletons of all these things that are in between.

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLY

MOTHER

OF

GOD
Old 08-25-2007, 07:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just think its funny how every time one of these threads start up its always the 'narrow-minded Christians' having their beleifs attacked and almost never the other way round.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can tell you why it's not the other way around. I am a person of faith. Strong pure-blooded Italian faith in god. I am confident in my faith and therefore don't feel the need to defend it or attack someone who doesn't share my faith. Atheist's do, for the opposite of reason's I just stated.