View Poll Results: River Plan
Bet/Call 0 0%
Bet/Fold 14 77.78%
Check/Call 2 11.11%
Check/Fold 1 5.56%
Other (please post it) 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2007, 05:50 PM

Default Re: Could you dump a perfect 10?

Reon is perfect 10 IMO.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I probably couldn't dump reon kadena level hotness.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm kind of past the taking abuse stage in my life, but she could make a strong case for going back to the dark side.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I probably couldn't dump reon kadena level hotness.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm kind of past the taking abuse stage in my life, but she could make a strong case for going back to the dark side.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yellow fever strikes again. I want to see this Reon girl in a real life amateur photograph without the soft lighting. Looks to me she is being highly overrated.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:05 PM

Models of all races get the soft lighting. Nothing racial about it.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok. Last night we are shopping and she is leading me around like her poodle as usual. She walks really fast (which is very unlike her, normally I have to slow way down to not be walking twenty feet ahead of her) and never tells me when she decides to turn some place or whatever. I'm just expected to follow along and smile.

When she wants to go in someplace she just says something retarded like 'oooh, look at that' and just walks in. If I want to go someplace she like gets annoyed with me and is really impatient. If I say a word after standing around watching her try in shoes after fifteen minutes, she'll flip out.

So yesterday I'm drooling at the sight of the Apple store just ahead of us and said something earlier about how I wanted to go there, and after looking at womens accessories and clothing etc for as long as we have, it looks like paradise. Well right as we were walking toward it she takes a quick turn onto the up escalator. WTF? I call out her name and she turns around and I look toward the Apple store. She rolls her eyes and says 'what???' clearly annoyed.

'We've been going into stores for you for an hour, can we go some place I want now?'

<slams hands against her hips> I want to go to Bebe.

<me not wanting this to turn into another lame argument but wanting to exert some semblance of testicular fortitude>

'Can you walk with me and can we decide where we are going together? I'm not your dog'

Then she starts flipping out saying how I dont care about her and I am selfish blah blah making a [censored] scene. We leave within ten minutes and talk very little the rest of the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a perfect description of what happen to 95% of married men when they go shopping with their wives. Married guys either deal with it and get some tail that night for being good guys or they sack up and put their foot down in the store and resign themselves to watching Cinemax for their sexual release.

My advice is to put up with it - for a while. Perfect 10's, even if they do get married, don't stay married. Have your fun, then look back in a few months saying "Man, that was awesome tagging that hot little spinner. I'm glad I did, and I'm glad I posted those pictures of her in OOT."
Old 08-21-2007, 06:08 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 08-21-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wally,

"What would you do El D? Would you walk if you viewed her as a perfect 10?"

Serious answer here.

This girl would be nowhere close to a perfect 10 for me, even if she was physically perfect for me.

Once a girl passes a threshold where I think she's "hot" then whether she's an 8 or a 9 or a 10 or whatever physically, it doesn't matter, her personality makes the difference in whether I feel like she is the "perfect 10" for me or whatever.

Yeah, sure, corny blah blah, but I think most people can understand what I'm talking about. The girls I've been most into have not all been the physically hottest girls I've ever been with, but they have been hot girls with the best overall package of looks, personality, etc.

So, yes, I would dump her because based on how you describe the way she acts, but she would be nowhere near a perfect 10 to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

THREAD'S OVER. YA'LL HAVE A SAFE DRIVE NOW.

EmoDiablo nails it on the head. If we're talking strictly about looks and nothing else, then I could dump literally any woman alive, because you just can't stay attracted to a bitch like that. At the very least you'd have enough moments of clarity when not actually [censored] to get away and stay away.

OP, this is all about ego and status to you. You equate having this smoking broad with some kind of power, and that's it. It's clearly not even the sex per se. You keep her around because the idea of regularly banging a super-hot chick makes you feel like the man. That's a natural feeling, but it's pretty pathetic that you can't distance yourself from it.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2) there is no way in hell this girl is a 7.

I think both those arguments are true and don't think they can be disagreed with reasonably. And so far they haven't been.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's in the eye of the beholder. You really don't think anyone could consider her less than an "8"?
Old 08-21-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Models of all races get the soft lighting. Nothing racial about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, that's why I want the real life photos. I'm not biased against Japanese girls. But she seems to exhibit the chicken wing back and a flat ass and thighs from what I see. Nice rack though.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:21 PM

wtf dude grow some balls no pussy justifies this