Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2007, 08:06 AM

Default Re: Brag: My buddy killed a guy who tried to rob his party

OP while I see your brag here, this thread does not rly deliver.

(a) people are talking strategy: Is it +LiveEV to kill or not?

(b) there are obv no pics in this thread. We need pics of (i) splattered guy, (ii) all hot chicks at party, (iii) gun, (iv) astonished face of the surviving co-robber, (v) potential guy photoshopped into the scene

(c) youtube video of shooting plz

btw: I think the robber talking back when looking down the barrel of a gun is a pretty valid signal of him being (not anymore, ldo) quite a badass. n00bs most likely would have [censored] their pants and let go.

This guy obv knew what he was doing and statistically he was right: most people wouldn't do [censored]. Bad news for him was: sometimes statistics kick you in the ass. So when he mouthed off the shooting became neccessary; giving him a chance of getting the upper hand again would have been grossly negligent.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If the robber made a move with his gun or something it's ok, but he just stood there and mouthed off your friend and your friend just shot him dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, his friend shouldve known it was a dry run

he was just there to case the joint and rob it a little

Old 07-14-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't meet to many educated people there.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
GUYS GUYS. Killing someone is wrong and not cool, I agree. But to everyone wondering why the "friend" who killed this guy isn't in jail, I have one word... TENNESSEE!!!!

Went to Memphis about 2 months back as well as Chatanooga. If you see a girl there that looks good, when she opens her mouth you'll think different (brown teeth or missing teeth). If she has nice teeth, shes just fugly. Tennessee is operating probably about 50 years behind some states.

Howdy.

Tennessee... Nuff Said [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

ps >>> Okay, this is a joke when I say Tennessee is 50 years behind, but I am serious what I said about the girls. Second off, I didn't meet to many educated people there. In fact had a conversation with two high school Biology teachers in Memphis and they were talking about how athletes who take estrogen get roid rage (yes estrogen, they weren't talking about testosterone or its other derivatives).

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, I can assume you're talking about HS biology teachers?

Where do you live, o wise one? I'll give 1,000:1 that I can find 2 tards that live less than a mile from you that would say something equally idiotic to your 2 teachers.

And lol at all you moist bitches that think this wasn't self-defense and the shooter should face charges/go to jail. lol indeed.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What do I do when I get robbed (happened twice so far)? Either I give them whatever money I have on me or I run. No, I didn't wish I had a gun on me so I could kill them.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Loc: Belgium

[/ QUOTE ]

This explains a lot about World War II...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea like what? Please don't talk crap about stuff you obviously know [censored] about.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you're talking about is a little different than the OP.

I have a gun and I would give someone my valuables and tell them to go away if I thought that was safer than pulling out my gun too. If they have the drop on you, your best bet is to just cooperate and hope they leave.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
GUYS GUYS. Killing someone is wrong and not cool, I agree. But to everyone wondering why the "friend" who killed this guy isn't in jail, I have one word... TENNESSEE!!!!

Went to Memphis about 2 months back as well as Chatanooga. If you see a girl there that looks good, when she opens her mouth you'll think different (brown teeth or missing teeth). If she has nice teeth, shes just fugly. Tennessee is operating probably about 50 years behind some states.

Howdy.

Tennessee... Nuff Said [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

ps >>> Okay, this is a joke when I say Tennessee is 50 years behind, but I am serious what I said about the girls. Second off, I didn't meet to many educated people there. In fact had a conversation with two high school Biology teachers in Memphis and they were talking about how athletes who take estrogen get roid rage (yes estrogen, they weren't talking about testosterone or its other derivatives).

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, I can assume you're talking about HS biology teachers?

Where do you live, o wise one? I'll give 1,000:1 that I can find 2 tards that live less than a mile from you that would say something equally idiotic to your 2 teachers.

And lol at all you moist bitches that think this wasn't self-defense and the shooter should face charges/go to jail. lol indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Fort Myers, FL right down the road from Naples, FL (one of the richest, if not the richest city per capita/population in America). So safe to say while you might find SOME idiots here, most are educated. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2007, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is so awesome, and anyone who has a moral problem with a thug lowlife dying is an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess alot of us are idiots then huh?
Old 07-14-2007, 11:11 AM

did your friend say "i just busted a cap in ur brain" after releasing his ammunition
Old 07-14-2007, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
did your friend say "i just busted a cap in ur brain" after releasing his ammunition

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah to find out how much pwn ur friend rly posseses we need to know if he yelled "Boom, headshot!"
Old 07-14-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe your friend is not going to jail?!?
He killed the guy in cold blood. If the robber made a move with his gun or something it's ok, but he just stood there and mouthed off your friend and your friend just shot him dead. That seems wrong to me and looks like 2nd degree murder.
I'm not sure about American laws but i'm sure you would be in trouble in Canada if you shot someone dead like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

... and that's why Canada sucks, these guys came into a private party pulled a weapon threating everyone and tried to rob them, they deserved what they got.