Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Who Needs Laid? (longest hookup drought)

At the risk of sounding like I am bragging. I have 4 chicks right now that I can hump every once in awhile. Yes, I like them. Obviously not enough to be exclusive. Maybe that is because they bang me without me ever having to do any work. Maybe it is because I have the problem.

Throw in a few other random chicks that are in and out of my life and for the past couple months I have gotten laid I'd say twice a week on average. I guess it is just me making up for the ass I didn't get in high school through my early 20's. I honestly would love to have a chick I could have over and let her stay the night in my bed, but none of them are that girl. I recently met one that could be, but she is flipping it on me and doesn't wanna get any deeper. Big surprise.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At the risk of sounding like I am bragging. I have 4 chicks right now that I can hump every once in awhile. Yes, I like them. Obviously not enough to be exclusive. Maybe that is because they bang me without me ever having to do any work. Maybe it is because I have the problem.

Throw in a few other random chicks that are in and out of my life and for the past couple months I have gotten laid I'd say twice a week on average. I guess it is just me making up for the ass I didn't get in high school through my early 20's. I honestly would love to have a chick I could have over and let her stay the night in my bed, but none of them are that girl. I recently met one that could be, but she is flipping it on me and doesn't wanna get any deeper. Big surprise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Passing no positive or negative judgment on your situation or ways:

Who the hell are these girls? How did you meet them? Are they completely in the dark about each other?
Old 07-11-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

No offense to any of the ladies here, but pussy is easy to get. Just get a haircut and dress better. You will notice you get more eye contact immediately. Girls are just humans with boobs I can't touch.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-11-2007, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To all who were saying that they have no interest, saying that you couldnt be bothered going out and meeting girls just sounds like fear of pushing yourself. You say, 'well if the right girl came along, then I'd go with it'. So your willing to sit back, and wait for this 'golden' opportunity to come along, and not make any effort yourself in the mean time? It's not THAT hard...and guess what, it's FUN too!

[/ QUOTE ]

It may not be THAT hard for YOU, but for others like me, it really can be. Like someone else said, those of us saying 'it doesn't faze me' have probably grown into that attitude. We are a blend of social anxiety, introversion, social stupidity (and probably more). I'll assume I'm not alone when I say that I've tried to be social and failed quite miserably. My reaction was to think less of sex. I've, at times, tried again, but each attempt has been as much a failure as the others, which reinforces this 'I can live alone' attitude. It may be easy for you, but don't assume it's easy for everyone else equally.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Passing no positive or negative judgment on your situation or ways:

Who the hell are these girls? How did you meet them? Are they completely in the dark about each other?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are just random internet chicks mostly. One of them I met at a bowling alley. I meet girls at Bars every once in awhile, but they are usually in much higher demand and don't stick around.

They are all in the dark because they don't care either. I am not even remotely close to "dating" any of these girls.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They are all in the dark because they don't care either.

[/ QUOTE ]

You say this. Knowing girls, I feel pretty confident in guessing that out of four, at least one is deluding herself into thinking that there's more going on than actually is, which isn't strictly speaking your problem, but which is always on some level kinda gross.

Random internet chicks? Like you macked forum girls or something? Here I thought I was some sort of deviant. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2007, 05:54 PM

Anacardo, you are in fine form with this thread. No sarcasm [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anacardo, you are in fine form with this thread. No sarcasm [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx nga.

I just had a very depressing but maybe very illuminating thought.

What if this is how the real world works? What if all societies naturally tend towards polygamy? Not like the free love kind, but like this thread. You got some guys with a rotating series of steady sex partners and a few random drifters-in, and of those partners, some, perhaps MOST, are doing this one guy exclusively and have talked themselves into thinking he's their 'boyfriend.' (We're venturing into heavy speculative territory here but I, as with many of the rest of you, I'm sure, have seen that often enough.) Then you've got these kinda sad/mopey bastards who haven't seen the inside of pink in ages. Is this how it works everywhere? That would suck, but I guess it would also explain a lot.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx nga.

I just had a very depressing but maybe very illuminating thought.

What if this is how the real world works? What if all societies naturally tend towards polygamy? Not like the free love kind, but like this thread. You got some guys with a rotating series of steady sex partners and a few random drifters-in, and of those partners, some, perhaps MOST, are doing this one guy exclusively and have talked themselves into thinking he's their 'boyfriend.' (We're venturing into heavy speculative territory here but I, as with many of the rest of you, I'm sure, have seen that often enough.) Then you've got these kinda sad/mopey bastards who haven't seen the inside of pink in ages. Is this how it works everywhere? That would suck, but I guess it would also explain a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty close to my theory.

The guys at the top of the ladder are pulling in a LOT of tail. In the middle, they get some, but basically they will have longer droughts and basically wait on the same girls. At the bottom, you have those who get none.

For girls, the hottest will probably put out not as much since they will have some steady bf. The next tier are the girls that the top tier guys have their way with quite a bit. The ones they would [censored] but never date long term. They also end up in LTRs with their equivelents for guys.

I need to figure out a way to map this out right.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:28 PM

wow this thread.

also, breaking news: women love to [censored]