Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 03:16 AM

Default Re: Joe Seboks blog post - Re: Ikes play

i never called him a retard. Don't [censored] put those words in my mouth. I was friendly with him the whole time we were playing and even after. I never mocked his play. I said to mccabe, i believe it was or maybe amnon, whoever was sitting to my right at the time, that i didnt believe he was as priced in as he was saying he was; basic hand analyzation. Don't [censored] make up things to put my character down. I admit that i made some comments like that towards isaac at the final table to get under his skin after his allin call to lilholdem which was after i was annoyed with your friends and him. But don't [censored] make [censored] up because I was cool with that kid the whole time and even after.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:24 AM

there's also your laughing at the call allin with JJ, and plenty others. But there's no point turning this into a yes you did, no I didn't. People can choose to believe what they want to and I hope you learn to carry yourself with more class at the table is all.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:30 AM

When did you see me laughing after your overcall with jacks there? Did i make fun of your play? Did I call you a donkey or any other names? When you called me and flipped jacks, it was an emotional reaction when i said "you called me with jacks" since i barely had you covered and my tournament life was basically on the line. At the final table after isaac doubled up lilholdem with aj, i joked to him that he (isaac) mustve put him on ace ten to be able to call with aj there. This is after i got into it with him and you. Im done wasting my time on you. I play day 1 tomorrow so if you have still have a problem with me, you can confront me then. Im done wasting my time with you on here.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i never called him a retard. Don't [censored] put those words in my mouth. I was friendly with him the whole time we were playing and even after. I never mocked his play. I said to mccabe, i believe it was or maybe amnon, whoever was sitting to my right at the time, that i didnt believe he was as priced in as he was saying he was; basic hand analyzation. Don't [censored] make up things to put my character down. I admit that i made some comments like that towards isaac at the final table to get under his skin after his allin call to lilholdem which was after i was annoyed with your friends and him. But don't [censored] make [censored] up because I was cool with that kid the whole time and even after.

[/ QUOTE ]

Theo, so far pretty much everybody who has played with you (that's posted in this thread) hasn't had the most pleasant things to say about you. Rather than try to act like everybody is just delusional and trying to tarnish your reputations, maybe you should just chill out with berating people (even when it's not overly rude) in general and nobody will say anything.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:49 AM

Some people while being very kind and never intending any harm come off as [censored] and or douchebags sometimes, usually out of stupidity.

This very well may be the case here.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Theo, so far pretty much everybody who has played with you (that's posted in this thread) hasn't had the most pleasant things to say about you. Rather than try to act like everybody is just delusional and trying to tarnish your reputations, maybe you should just chill out with berating people (even when it's not overly rude) in general and nobody will say anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly it sounds like everyone who has played with Theo has bad things to say about him basically being unprofessional...which is odd, considering...and it seems as if Theo's game plan was to come on this forum and announce that all 26 accusations made against him were not only faulty but completely fabricated. Maybe everyone on 2p2 is the same person, and s/he is out to get you Theo [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2007, 05:46 AM

Theo: (not a direct quote because I don't want to re listen to the radio show)

"Isaac is the kind of kid, if i saw him standing there, that I would just hit."
Old 07-09-2007, 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Theo: (not a direct quote because I don't want to re listen to the radio show)

"Isaac is the kind of kid, if i saw him standing there, that I would just hit."

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad someone posted this. There were no threats of violence, but everything Tran said on the show was laced with vitriol.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Joe Sebok from the last podcast: "Well the thing that cracked me up is, you read the thread and people are going on about how I don't know what I'm doing and how bad I am... like people, if you're doing something professionally and you're able to make money at it, especially in a competitive environment--I'm not saying I'm the best by any means, I'm still learning the game--but trust me, I'm probably better than you if you're writing on a thread"

[/ QUOTE ]

I can understand that quoting Sebok from the radio show in this manner builds drama, but it is also bogus. His last sentence actually was: "I'm probably better than you if you're writing on a thread and aren't a professional player".

Theo Tran, on the other hand, came across to me as completely out of line.

Now back to your regularly scheduled soap, "As The Card Turns"
Old 07-09-2007, 07:04 AM

theo, analyzation?