Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Pro Bowl WEST - buy league Edge?
Yes, buy it for the whole league for $99 4 50.00%
No, don't buy it 2 25.00%
I'm not in this league / just show me the results 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 01:13 AM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, June, READ RULES IN TOP POST

Futuredoc,
I think raising pf is absolutely horrendous.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:18 AM

Drunkern ring game are teh pwn.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

<u>SB: $3.60</u>
<u>Hero (BB): $10.00</u>
<u>UTG: $3.15</u>
MP: $10.65
<u>CO: $4.00</u>
BTN: $4.80

CO posts $0.10
<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG calls $0.10, MP folds, CO checks, BTN calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($0.50) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (5 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks, BTN checks

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($0.50) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (5 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $0.50</font>, Hero calls $0.50, UTG calls $0.50, CO calls $0.50, BTN folds

<font color="black">River:</font> ($2.50) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks

Pot Size: $2.50 ($0.25 Rake)

CO had 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Fives) and LOST (-$0.60)
UTG had A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a pair of Fives) and LOST (-$0.60)
SB had K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a pair of Fives) and LOST (-$0.60)
Hero had 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Eights and Fives) and WON (+$1.65)
Old 06-04-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
slim u should be calling me teh pwn, because that's all that i is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude... no one is not calling you teh pwn. In all seriousness, I'm trying to defend you. You actually need to hook up with my crazy Asian nuclear engineer gamblor friends who have a very nice home game in San Mateo. I'm stuck about $400 in a $0.5/1 game there...

[/ QUOTE ]

slim i know im not even reading the dam posts anymore man i just reply whatever comes to mind...
Old 06-04-2007, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sharkscope "Crazy Town a"

ok some of you are too poor for it, here his stats

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit

Crazy Town a 5,178 -$2.02 $8 -25% -$10,469 LLLLLLLL

c
an anyone fine a worse low stakes playeR?

[/ QUOTE ]

Snookie6969

[/ QUOTE ]

seagrams 83
Old 06-04-2007, 01:37 AM

Lol that guy doesn't even have rare upswings.. just a consistant loser.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude... no one is not calling you teh pwn. In all seriousness, I'm trying to defend you. You actually need to hook up with my crazy Asian nuclear engineer gamblor friends who have a very nice home game in San Mateo. I'm stuck about $400 in a $0.5/1 game there...

[/ QUOTE ]

slim i know im not even reading the dam posts anymore man i just reply whatever comes to mind...

[/ QUOTE ]

Serious... we drink Irish Car Bombs and I teach people how to play PLO. There's gambling on basketball skills. I get handicapped in HORSE (basketball kind). The game is usually Friday or Saturday night. You should play with us sometime.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Technically you did say worst, and being able to drop the same amount of money in 1/4 of the games is much worse. Agreed on the other guy being the dumbest tho. I wonder at what point he'll realize he just might not be good.

[/ QUOTE ]

donno, I stuck with false hope in hu sng's for 360 of em before deciding that I really do suck at them. And to be honest, even after dumping 2k on the damn things, I'm still kinda convinced in the back of my mind I just ran really, really, really bad. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Serious... we drink Irish Car Bombs and I teach people how to play PLO. There's gambling on basketball skills. I get handicapped in HORSE (basketball kind). The game is usually Friday or Saturday night. You should play with us sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]

any time bro
Old 06-04-2007, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

After being really angry because of Party going busto. I didn't play poker today after the warmup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Err...What?
Old 06-04-2007, 02:05 AM

hi, does anyone out there have a working betpot script for fulltilt that allows the user to fold with the middle mouse button and shove with the right mouse button?

i can do the shove, but not the fold, and its slightly annoying because i'm on my laptop and will be for 2 months and I have a working script on the desktop which I took apart last week &gt;=(

help would be appreciate, ty
Closed Thread