Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2007, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Little things that annoy you in sports

[ QUOTE ]
It absolutely boggles my mind that there are NBA players that shoot free throws poorly. I don't understand how some players can shoot 85%+ while some can shoot in the mid 50% range.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if anyone shoots below 65% they shouldn't be able to play the next year.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:48 PM

Default Re: Little things that annoy you in sports

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It absolutely boggles my mind that there are NBA players that shoot free throws poorly. I don't understand how some players can shoot 85%+ while some can shoot in the mid 50% range.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. You are supposed to be one of the best players in the world and you can't beat average junior high kids at one of tasks that you know you are going to have to do every game? This would be as bad as a physics professor who couldn't multiply two digit numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was that big of a deal, why aren't coaches going out and replacing these guys?

Hint: Because they do almost every other facet of the game 100 times better than Junior Highers.

Not saying it can't bother you, but come on, there are a million better things that are bothersome about basketball. This seems really petty. Are you also upset that starting pitchers can't hit .250?? I mean, THEY ARE GONNA BAT ALMOST 100 TIMES A YEAR ZOMG THEY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO HIT HOMERZ N STUFF