Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2007, 01:27 PM

Default Re: ***Official Super Bowl Thread: Bears v. Colts***

in my dream last night devin hester opening kickoff td.. lets go bears.. your the pride and joy of illinois bear down chicago bears.. if the front four gets a pass rush on manning and gets him out of his comfort zone we are in good shape.. the bears blitzed the fewest of all NFL teams this year so getting pressure up front is a must.. we got the horses to do it.. also if rex makes very few mistakes and when he does they give the colts a long field we are in great shape.. vasher is the best corner u have never heard of and he will shut down whoever he is on, but tillman is the wild card.. and the linebacker coach is my alma mater's former head coach.. easy bet parlay bears moneyline and over.. (that is with my heart not my head) but anyways lets go bears..
Old 02-04-2007, 01:34 PM

Well, I doubt I will be making any posts during the game. The keg is here and the wings are being bought. Gonna be [censored] sweet game.

GO BEARS!
Old 02-04-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in my dream last night devin hester opening kickoff td..

[/ QUOTE ]

In my dream last night, I tried to subdue a huge buffalo in some marsh somewhere, but I ran away. The next morning, there was a loud bang at my front door, and I awoke and looked out the peephole. The buffalo had followed me and wanted to finish the fight! I went to call for the police or whoever, but I was informed they were already dispatched and to remain indoors. I looked out the window and it was wandering around looking for a way in. Then suddenly I was driving into a gas station and some guy jumped head first through my windshield!? I punched him a few times then dragged him out. I asked my friend if I could borrow his camera to take pics of the damage as well as the guy (who lived), and as I was distracted, the guy ran off. I chased him down and dragged him back where the cops came but had to go deal with something else that was happening and once again the guy ran off but I chased him down. As we waited for the cops I told the guy that he was gonna pay big time for what he did and I wrote this down in a journal. Much to my surprise his thoughts were being transcribed in my journal! It suddenly became late and I asked the only person I could find if the cops were coming back. He didn't know. I woke up.

[ QUOTE ]
lets go bears

[/ QUOTE ]

GO BEARS!
Old 02-04-2007, 01:41 PM

i forgot urlacher played safety in college lol. what an animal.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:57 PM

I played the game on Madden with a buddy and I'm pretty sure that the final score will be Colts 49, Bears 46, with Aaron Moorehead catching the Hail Mary from Payton Manning as time runs out.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:02 PM

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Moorehead
Old 02-04-2007, 02:25 PM

BEAAAAAAAAAARS
Old 02-04-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Edge,

Whats your opinion of the AFC South? It was a pretty sub-par divison, and it kills me to say that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the Colts should have performed much better than they did this year. 15-1 was NOT out of reach for this team if their run defense hadn't turned into the biggest sieve in the history of football. All the haters seem to forget that this team started 9-0 again and while their losses were UGLY, they don't get the credit they deserve for doing things like going INTO Foxboro and beating the Pats.

The Jags and Titans could have been a lot better. Vince Young could very well turn into one of the league's top QB's in the next 2-3 seasons. Maurice Jones-Drew is a stud, but I'm waiting to see if he can handle a full load as a #1 when Freddy Taylor gets shipped out. That 2-headed monster is sick. They need to decide quick if Leftwich is actually a passable franchise QB. Yeah, he'll stay on the field until you have to carry him off, but is that really such an amazing quality?

The Texans...well, they're the Texans. Mario Williams anybody? Boy, I bet they feel dumb for not taking Reggie. Or Vince. Or Leinart. Or any number of people. They need help, BAD. But we all knew that.

The division was a lot worse than it could have been, and its a weird division. Depending on how the Colts handle the salaries of their free agents, this could be an interesting offseason, and next season will be fun to watch.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Moorehead

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 02-04-2007, 02:58 PM

According to Madden 2007 (from ign.com) Bears will win 35-21.

Two Hester returns, Urlacher pick 6, Vasher pick 6, and Grossman pass TD.

Jerry Mathers thinks we'll win. The Beaver, and you're supposed to Leave It to him.

BEARS