Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2006, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Trip report/ask me about time in maximum (and minimum) security pr

LOL.. U did WHAT Now??? I got caught with 800 vials of testosterone enathate, cypionate and reforvit-B ( dianabol), 1.5 gallons of GBL, 15 seperate " cleaner" bottles of GHB, Over 5,000 Tabs of various anabolics, 400 Pills or VERSED ( midazolam) most potent date rape drug there is, .. ( was for sleep and fun, not raping) and about 700 ecstacy tabs.. they also took 83k in cash and my cars, And I got 5 year deferred with supervision and ankle bracelet... And no I didnt snitch.

You went to prison for THAT? WOW.. YOUR LAWYER SUCKED BALLS
Old 12-11-2006, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL.. U did WHAT Now??? I got caught with 800 vials of testosterone enathate, cypionate and reforvit-B ( dianabol), 1.5 gallons of GBL, 15 seperate " cleaner" bottles of GHB, Over 5,000 Tabs of various anabolics, 400 Pills or VERSED ( midazolam) most potent date rape drug there is, .. ( was for sleep and fun, not raping) and about 700 ecstacy tabs.. they also took 83k in cash and my cars, And I got 5 year deferred with supervision and ankle bracelet... And no I didnt snitch.

You went to prison for THAT? WOW.. YOUR LAWYER SUCKED BALLS

[/ QUOTE ]

brag.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:15 PM

I cant believe your lawyer didnt advise you to not accept this deal.. AT MOST you are getting possesion with intent.. And likely NOTHING unless someone did a controlled buy.. Manufacturing??

You got the classic case of lets charge this guy with everything even though nothing will stick so he will be skerred and plea to some BS..
Old 12-11-2006, 06:16 PM

MT2R,

Awesome trip report. I am really impressed by how well you seem to have handled the whole situation, from the time inside to getting your life back on track again afterwards. You have my utmost respect for all of that and I hope that things work out for you regarding employment, etc down the line.

What was your relationship(s) with your cellie like? Did you engage him a bit more than the general population, or did you maintain the same attitude of minding your business and never really saying anything?

Were there any other kids in prison that were in similar situations, i.e. younger white guys who weren't the type anybody would except to end up doing time?

Is there a way to get thrown into solitary without fighting? It sounds like the best move is to angle for solitary, but I'm not sure I would want to provoke an ass-beating just to get there.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MT2R,

Awesome trip report. I am really impressed by how well you seem to have handled the whole situation, from the time inside to getting your life back on track again afterwards. You have my utmost respect for all of that and I hope that things work out for you regarding employment, etc down the line.

What was your relationship(s) with your cellie like? Did you engage him a bit more than the general population, or did you maintain the same attitude of minding your business and never really saying anything?

Were there any other kids in prison that were in similar situations, i.e. younger white guys who weren't the type anybody would except to end up doing time?

Is there a way to get thrown into solitary without fighting? It sounds like the best move is to angle for solitary, but I'm not sure I would want to provoke an ass-beating just to get there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Many things that get you solitary can also add points or time onto your sentence.. You also VASTLY underestimate how bad solitary is... Solitary is not something you strive for..

You can get solitary for things like drugs, fighting, gambling, weapons...

There isnt a huge waiting list to get into solitary... Why again would you want to go to solitary?
Old 12-11-2006, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There isnt a huge waiting list to get into solitary... Why again would you want to go to solitary?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think not getting your ass kicked, killed, raped, etc might be a good reason to go to solitary.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:22 PM

Great report, best of luck in your future.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know three guys who went to prison, they are all fairly normal guys who just had a bit of larceny in them. They all did time in minimum security facilities, and I have to say that each one, at the end of his stretch, just looked great. It's actually hard to believe but all three claimed, and I tend to agree, that they were never healthier in their lives prior to prison. They got regular food, regular exercise, and regular sleep. They also lived a life that was almost stress-free, without worries about things like jobs, businesses, rent, car payments, and so forth.

I'm sure it's different for guys in the max security prisons, but each one of them were quite confident that the time they spent in did nothing but good things for them health wise. OP, what do you think about that?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, I did say that minimum security was like daycamp earlier. I probably stressed more due to where I had recently been.
My life was very care-free before, so it wasn't an improvement in those regards for me.

I do buy the stories of your friends, but each individual situation is different.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It sucks terrifically hugely, but I can see organizations doing this, kind of a "professional standards" thingy. While it doesn't do anything to really guarantee honesty, at least it covers up the org/license from being questioned and keeps it more, er, unassailable as a high standard. Unfortunately, it automatically means no one can ever be assumed to have reformed.

However, how would we feel if doctors could get reinstated for major blunders?

I'm not 100% comfortable with either letting people regain or letting them lose their certification/potential licensing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fully understand the AICPA standards here and reputation to protect. It's better to hold out too many than too few for the profession as a whole. I don't begrudge them.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I cant believe your lawyer didnt advise you to not accept this deal.. AT MOST you are getting possesion with intent.. And likely NOTHING unless someone did a controlled buy.. Manufacturing??

You got the classic case of lets charge this guy with everything even though nothing will stick so he will be skerred and plea to some BS..

[/ QUOTE ]

nice...it all depends upon location, location, location

If I was nabbed in Cook County, I would've done no time.