Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How much money will you make this year?
$100,000-$200,000 1 5.26%
$200,001-$500,000 1 5.26%
$500,001-$1,000,000 2 10.53%
>$1,000,000 15 78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 05:16 PM

Default Re: FROM Brandi Hawbaker

so how did you learn to fire dance?
what inspired you to get into that?
do you still fire dance?
Old 10-26-2006, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PS. I love to spin fire. The video on You Tube is me.

[/ QUOTE ]

was my guess that the video was filmed at paradise bay club correct?
Old 10-26-2006, 05:19 PM

brandi,

i'm sick too. i bet we have the same thing! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2006, 05:19 PM

Brandi....why Carlos? why??? Lollol
Old 10-26-2006, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good God. This is me. If you don't believe it... I will meet you in five minutes downstairs at the elevators in the lobby in Fallsview. I am wearing Puma sweats and my ex boyfriend's white T shirt (which unfortunately no longer smells like him). No make up. And I am sick as a dog.
In fact, why don't you bring some chicken noodle soup with you? We'll have lunch.

And some of you OBVIOUSLY missed my post!! I DON'T think I am hot!! Rubbing it in and calling me ugly, does not bother me. I am not that attractive. Nor will I ever claim to be. Why don't you find some other way to drag me down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your best bet is to ignore this entire site. Seriously, defending yourself is an admireable, though fruitless exercise. Either that, or deal with the fact that you will be inundated with sarcasm and vitrol, so just smile and nod.

Edit:

also, if i makes you feel any better, i'd bone you in a heartbeat and brag about it. So just let me know. I do 600 pushups everyday and take pictures of myself with stunning regularity.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:24 PM

Brandi,

If this is really you, I just want to say that I like you more than MattSuspect does. He is just into you because he thinks you are hot. I think you are hot and a cool, smart, and interesting person.

Also, I would suggest not posting your passport (or soc sec or DL or whatever) # on the Internet. Probably no harm from doing it, but if I were you I'd edit that out of your post.

I have challenged all of the guys who are talking bad about you to a fight for 10k each, so hopefully all of that crap will come to an end soon.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who thinks that poker playing is a big negative in a girl, rather than a positive.

poker playing in a girlfriend = -EV

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG

girls playing poker is so hot. it's almost as hot as girls smoking weed, and slightly hotter than girls that like the history channel.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Your best bet is to ignore this entire site. Seriously, defending yourself is an admireable, though fruitless exercise. Either that, or deal with the fact that you will be inundated with sarcasm and vitrol, so just smile and nod.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please keep your "no-fun, give-good-advice" ass out of this thread. It's not going to make her think any more of you to try and make it seem like you're looking out for her.

We'll show you sarcasm and "vitrol", Troy.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:29 PM

LOL... This is madness.
Okay, let's see... first question about the fire spinning... I go every year to Burning Man Festival (www.burningman.com). That is where I got into it. I was immediately hypnotized and wanted to learn. Many of my friends do some sort of dance or fire art. Burning Man is an experimental city without laws and does not revolve around money ~ it's about love, art, acceptance, and beauty. I have met most of my very close friends there.
#2. No, it was not filmed at Paradise Bay. I have no clue where that is or what that is.
#3. Carlos is a solid player and good guy. Despite the post and rumors, we are JUST friends.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

#3. Carlos is a solid player and good guy. Despite the post and rumors, we are JUST friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that Carlos in the picture in the post? Yes/No.
Closed Thread