FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Girl + Tattoo on lower back
HAWT 24 26.67%
YUCK 37 41.11%
DONT CARE 29 32.22%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2006, 07:13 PM

Default Re: Dcifr vs. DipSetByrd battle rap thread

boy, because a lot of hardcore thugs from washington heights spend all of their days inside posting on a poker forum, 6,852 posts. Wow, maybe you could brag this around your city and catch rep, you are such a phony it is ridiculous. and FPSDoug I should talk about what? im not 15, im not rich, i dont own a single piece of clothing from abercrombie, AE, AX, hollister, i dont wear clownwear. By the way, you don't need to copyright anything. I know you had that pre-written and you just added in a few lines. That is nothing special, Immortal Technique is living proof that if you just spend lots and lots of time writing your shlt it gets ridiculously good. He spent the 4 years he did in prison and released two blockbuster albums. I respect the guy and this is in no way putting him down, but anybody can do that who has a lyrical sense. It is just a matter of how much time you are willing to spend. I spent no more than a half an hour writing everything I did, and I don't lie or exaggerate about the time I spent like you geeks do. I have nothing to prove on a poker forum. This is for my personal entertainment and nothing else. I am true to myself, I can't believe some of you would lie on the internet to protect your online Ego. I genuinely feel bad for you, especially NT! your life must really be disapointing if this is how you get your jollies, by lying on the internet
Old 08-25-2006, 07:16 PM

i'm not lying.

I LIVE IN WASHINGTON HEIGHTS IT IS IN NEW YORK CITY

if you can't tell that the rest is a joke i think you may need to have your mom turn your car seat upside down and shake it till the dog isht dribbles out your ears

NT
Old 08-25-2006, 07:24 PM

DBG: 1 line was prewritten, $10 to your Neteller account if you can guess which one

*prewritten as in, actually written before on something other than this reply window
Old 08-25-2006, 07:27 PM

Ok I take your word for it, LOL. Right Kid. And I know you weren't kidding about the dominican thing either, you just realized how stupid it sounded afterwards. You have no proof of anything you say, and you sure as hell know how to get it, but the problem is you cant, because your just a shook one. you aint a crook son. you just a shook one. Your mom jokes? jesus kid. jesus. You doubt MY STORY? as AZ would say, I DONT GIVE A FLYING 747 FU CK what you find hard to believe. You have no validity whatsoever. I know where Washington Heights is clown and I know that the type of cat who comes from there would never talk the way you do. I didn't live in manhattan, I chilled wit my dawg in woodside, im from the borough. straight dudes dont crack yo mamma jokes. This is like Barnum and Baileys circus, YOU, chumpchange, FPSDOUG all fkkin clowns, you the type of kid to tell someone youll jump in for them in a fight then when it happens you piss yourself and look like a fool. Be a fkkin man. Tell the truth.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:33 PM

FPSDOUG, stfu. The way you come at me is so geeky. 10$ in your net teller account lmao, wow you must be a big hit with the ladies. I can picture it now, SERIOUSLY BABY, I HAVE THIS NEW ALIENWARE COMPUTER, IT CAN PLAY GAMES AT OPTIMUM RATES, WaNT TO SHARE A HOT POCKET AT MY HOUSE?

Besides I know immature cats like you anyways, even if I did guess it, there is no way you'd ever give me the money. Talk to me again when your sack drops, if you even have one.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:34 PM

ok DSBG, let's ask the many posters who have had a chance to read some of my 6000000 posts if the following is likely to be an example of humorous hyperbole or a literal statement:

"i got dominicans that will turn you into a retard empanada."

like i said, you live with your parents. in miami. the only person here claiming any 'street cred' is you, the rest of us are basically laughing at you. because you live with your parents. in miami.

edit for kipin:
Old 08-25-2006, 07:35 PM

i enjoy dcifr's stuff

the other guy's stuff is whatever and bitten to boot
Old 08-25-2006, 07:41 PM

Dipset,

Dude, you sound just a little bit cornered and defensive. Maybe you shouldn't take this internet rap feud so seriously.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:41 PM

no i swear to God i'll send you $10 if you can correctly guess which one it is. that's 10 $1 tourneys son! don't front like that doesn't excite you
Old 08-25-2006, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no i swear to God i'll send you $10 if you can correctly guess which one it is. that's 10 $1 tourneys son! don't front like that doesn't excite you

[/ QUOTE ]

nah it's 1.10 with the rake better make it $11

NT