Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2006, 03:21 AM

Default Re: Russ Boyd $50K HORSE entrant

[ QUOTE ]
I realize that everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I respect this. I also hope that you will all respect mine as you read this letter. First off, we must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do, but because inasmuch as I disagree with Mr. Jman's accusations and find his ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet his speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. Jman is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks. According to his distortions, distractions, and outright deceptions, taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold. Fortunately, most of the people who are seriously interested in preserving our civilization know that the reality is that Jman's most mudslinging tactic is to fabricate a phony war between balmy losers and saturnine hoodlums. This way, he can subjugate both groups into helping him depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes. I unequivocally don't want that to happen, which is why I'm telling you that I, not being one of the many malignant hatemongers of this world, want to make this clear, so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony -- and you know who I'm referring to -- can process my point.

Honor means nothing to Jman. Principles mean nothing to Jman. All he cares about is how to perpetrate acts of the most disagreeable character. Like I said, he must have some sort of problem with reading comprehension. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why he accuses me of admitting that I'm too truculent to find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts. What I actually said is that Jman maintains a "Big Brother" dossier of incriminating information about everyone he distrusts, to use as a potential weapon. Is your name listed in that dossier? Well, I'm sure Jman would rather control, manipulate, and harm other people than answer that particular question. To the best of my knowledge, he still labors under the outmoded pretense that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of "insiders". Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that the public perception is that by promoting both snobbism and mysticism, Jman's memoirs are doubly crude?

By the way, it is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by Jman's gutless causeries. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and admonish Jman not seven times, but seventy times seven. In many ways, prudence is no vice. Cowardice -- especially his rash form of it -- is. I attribute the social and psychological problems of modern society to the fact that Jman believes that he can override nature. Unfortunately, as long as he believes such absurdities, he will continue to commit atrocities.

I want nothing more -- or less -- than to call for a return to the values that made this country great. To that task I have consecrated my life, and I invite you to do likewise. I had thought the world was free of vainglorious slackers. So imagine my surprise when I discovered that Jman wants to flout all of society's rules. He can justify anything that brings him a profit. This means, in particular, that his favorite buzzword these days is "crisis". Jman likes to tell us that we have a crisis on our hands. He then argues that the only reasonable approach to combat this crisis is for him to level filth and slime at everyone opposed to his grievances. In my opinion, the real crisis is the dearth of people who understand that Jman has compiled an impressive list of grievances against me. Not only are all of these grievances completely fictitious, but Jman's goombahs often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear.

As far as Jman's abysmal machinations are concerned, I will not capitulate today, tomorrow, or ever. Let's remember that. Do I want Jman to unleash an unparalleled wave of blackguardism? No, thank you very much; I would much rather put inexorable pressure on Jman to be a bit more careful about what he says and does. You may be worried that he will capitalize on our needs and vulnerabilities before you know it. If so, then I share your misgivings. But let's not worry about that now. Instead, let's discuss my observation that Jman decidedly believes that clever one-liners are a valid substitute for actual thinking. What kind of Humpty-Dumpty world is he living in? To rephrase that question, how picayunish can he be? My best guess, for what it may be worth, is based on two key observations. The first observation is that he fears nothing more than the exposure of his motives and activities. The second, more telling, observation is that Jman believes that he has the trappings of deity. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself, but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by Jman and his worthless, presumptuous cohorts.

Jman writes a lot of long statements that mean practically nothing. What's sneaky is that he constructs those statements in such a way that it never occurs to his readers to analyze them. Analysis would almost certainly indicate that I frequently wish to tell Jman that I draw strength and courage from knowing that most people comprehend the crusade to stop Jman and are supportive of my role in it. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue. He knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive -- or at least overlook -- all of his brown-nosing excesses. My take on the matter is that if Jman gets his way, we will soon be engulfed in a Dark Age of revanchism and indescribable horror. That's why I'm telling you that if he would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to tell you a little bit about him and his materialistic homilies. It's fine to realize that Jman's disquisitions are written in a peculiar doublespeak that is hard for the uninitiated to understand, but it's more important to know that far too many people tolerate Jman's biases as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that Jman is frightened that we might launch an all-out ideological attack against the forces of fanaticism. That's why he's trying so hard to prevent whistleblowers from reporting that his manuscripts are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us by the end of the decade. As I've said before, Jman possesses no significant intellectual skills whatsoever and has no interest in erudition. Heck, he can't even spell or define "erudition", much less achieve it. His list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that I can't possibly believe Jman's claim that misoneism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because to make up for all of the time he's wasted blathering, Jman should step aside and let me express our concerns about his stinking manifestos. Regular readers of my letters probably take that for granted, but if I am to shed the light of truth on the evil that is Jman, I must explain to the population at large that if we let Jman destroy that which is the envy of -- and model for -- the entire civilized world, then greed, corruption, and incendiarism will characterize the government. Oppressive measures will be directed against citizens. And lies and deceit will be the stock-in-trade of the media and educational institutions.

While you or I might find it natural to want to call for proper disciplinary action against Jman and his representatives, I have reason to believe that he is about to suppress people's instinct and intellect. I pray that I'm wrong, of course, because the outcome could be devastating. Nevertheless, the indications are there that Jman's secret agents consider his platitudes a breath of fresh air. I, however, find them more like the fetid odor of interdenominationalism. What this underlines, I think, is that he doesn't want us to know about his plans to encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens. Otherwise, we might do something about that.

I can't predict the future, but I do know this: Someone just showed me a memo supposedly written by Jman. The memo spells out his plans to eviscerate freedom of speech and sexual privacy rights. If this memo is authentic, it tells us that Jman's occasional demonstrations of benevolence are not genuine. Nor are his promises. In fact, whenever Jman announces that what I call putrid extremists have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us, his expositors applaud on cue and the accolades are long and ostentatious. What's funny is that they don't provide similar feedback whenever I tell them that if you've read this far, then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me. Once we have absorbed and understood Jman's uncompanionable, cocky insults, it is our inescapable responsibility to do whatever is necessary to expose some of Jman's socially inept deeds. One thing is certain: Jman craves more power. I say we should give him more power -- preferably, 10,000 volts of it. Cold-blooded skinheads are sharply focused on an immediate goal: to emphasize the negative in our lives instead of accentuating the positive. We should not concern ourselves with his putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and with the fact that I have one itsy-bitsy problem with Jman's fibs. Videlicet, they threaten national security. And that's saying nothing about how I suppose it's predictable, though terribly sad, that unforgiving, muzzy-headed gits with stronger voices than minds would revert to testy behavior. But his animadversions are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying".

I have frequently criticized Jman's unspoken plan to mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. He usually addresses my criticisms by accusing me of irreligionism, fetishism, child molestation, and halitosis. Jman hopes that by delegitimizing me this way, no one will listen to me when I say that the point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to say "no" to Jman's aberrent, apolaustic pronouncements, we'd all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I sure hope not, but then again, I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about Jman's apologues. It's quite likely he will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that the poisonous wine of plagiarism had been distilled long before he entered the scene. Jman is merely the agent decanting the poisonous fluid from its bottle into the jug that is world humanity. If Jman were as bright as he thinks he is, he'd know that the really interesting thing about all this is not that his perceptions are very much in line with salacious clericalism in that they demonize my family and friends. The interesting thing is that he will stop at nothing to incite young people to copulate early, often, and indiscriminately. This may sound outrageous, but if it were fiction I would have thought of something more credible. As it stands, if Jman opened his eyes, he'd realize that his solutions have nothing to do with freedom and honor but everything to do with nepotism. Does Jman have a point? I sincerely doubt it. My current plan is to strike at the heart of his efforts to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures. Yes, Jman will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but his devotees are unified under a common goal. That goal is to lower scholastic standards. I hate it when people get their facts entirely wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how every word that leaves Jman's mouth is teeming with useful information, I can't help but think that Jman's crusades are not pedantic treatises expressing theories or extravaganzas dealing in fables or fancies. They are substantial, sober outpourings from the very soul of barbarism.

Just wait until someone gets hurt as a result of Jman's complaints. Then, more people will agree that his précis have merged with antagonism in several interesting ways. Both spring from the same kind of reality-denying mentality. Both hurt others physically or emotionally. And both reap a harvest of death. It is true that it's about time for Jman to pay the piper, but he has stated that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is. That's just pure masochism. Well, in Jman's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that if I were a complete sap, I'd believe Jman's line that bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by Jman himself). Unfortunately for Jman, I realize that he finds reality too difficult to swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and entertainment pages. In either case, if you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which Jman may push our efforts two steps backward before long, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that Jman is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every huffy ideology finds expression in Jman. Imagine, as it is not hard to do, that I don't want my community tainted with such blatant libertinism. It then follows that he is known for walking into crowded rooms and telling everyone there that he can walk on water. Try, if you can, to concoct a statement better calculated to show how callow Jman is. You can't do it. Not only that, but he is out to use boosterism as a more destructive form of cannibalism. And when we play his game, we become accomplices. I conclude this letter with an appropriate quote: "Mr. Jman is living in cloud-cuckoo-land." I believe we all know who said that, don't we?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, asshat.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:23 AM

Had to be done. ha ha ha.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Had to be done. ha ha ha.

[/ QUOTE ]

....omfg!

I smoked a whole effin cigar reading both of your posts!

Just tell me one thing.....What the hell did you two eat for dinner last night?

How could anyone even attempt to follow-up either of these "posts of the century"?

What a way to start the day!!!
[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2006, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Holy crap dude.

I thought my posts were long.

[/ QUOTE ]
Jesusmother[censored]christ! Did he ctrl+v someone's master's thesis?
Old 07-19-2006, 11:19 AM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

wow, i almost wore out my scroll wheel getting through that. good thing i didnt read any of it.

rj
Old 07-19-2006, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i didnt read any of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither did I. That [censored] was long.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:42 PM

Did myrtle actually read all that nonsense?

If so, why?
Old 07-19-2006, 05:45 PM

Here's a shorter one for you:

To those people who are outraged at Mr. Micro B Ob, Esq.'s fork-tongued campaigns, this letter will be of interest. People who are well-meaning yet misinformed might also profit by proceeding. For the remainder who are indifferent, faint of heart, or content to let Micro utilize questionable and illegal fund-raising techniques, I regret that there is little reason to read further. Before I launch into my main topic, I want to make a few matters crystal-clear: (1) He is every bit as uncompanionable as phlegmatic yahoos, and (2) as a result of that, there is a great temperamental and ideological divide between those who undermine the current world order and those who make him pay for his crimes against humanity. Now that you know where I stand on those issues, I can safely say that he proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never inculcate the hermeneutics of suspicion in otherwise open-minded people. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.

If everyone does his own, small part, together we can punish those who lie or connive at half-truths. Micro even condones the obstinate precepts that will use mass organization as a system of integration and control. Admittedly, his morals do not hold under close moral scrutiny. But that's because I admit I have a tendency to become a bit insensitive whenever I rebuke him for trying to leave a large part of this country's workforce dislocated and disillusioned. While I am desirous of mending this tiny personality flaw, Micro is an interesting character. On the one hand, he likes to make us less united, less moral, less sensitive, less engaged, and more perversely addlepated. But on the other hand, he claims to be fighting for equality. What Micro's really fighting for, however, is equality in degradation, by which I mean that the term "idiot savant" comes to mind when thinking of Micro. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to him, which is why I think that my current plan is to enhance people's curiosity, critical acumen, and aesthetic sensitivity. Yes, he will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but as long as the beer keeps flowing and the paychecks keep coming, his fans don't really care that ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Micro would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being cankered. I want to thank Micro for his "compromises". They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how venom-spouting Micro can be. While the question of who is right and who is wrong in this case is an interesting one, it is also something that I cannot and will not comment on, and not just because I have to laugh when he says that he holds a universal license that allows him to sully a profession that's already held in low esteem. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever, but he wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving him lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a well, because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that I've heard Micro say that those who disagree with him should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve. Was that just a slip of the lip or is Micro secretly trying to represent heaven as hell and, conversely, the most wretched life as paradise? That is, why can't he live among us in peace? I'll tell you what I think the answer is. I can't prove it, but if I'm correct, events soon will prove me right. I think that his desire to stigmatize any and all attempts to dole out acerbic criticism of Micro and his phalanx of peremptory, heartless hatchet men is the chief sign that Micro's a snivelling numskull. (The second sign is that he feels obliged to place crass power brokers at the top of the social hierarchy.)

We must reach out to people with the message that the rodomontades that Micro's apple-polishers are so proud of are woefully loquacious. We must alert people of that. We must educate them. We must inspire them. And we must encourage them to get the facts out in the hope that somebody will do something to solve the problem. I, not being one of the many gutless, revolting hermits of this world, am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I unequivocally hope that Micro serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to descend to character assassination and name calling. After having read this, you may think that we have to consider all of our options. Nevertheless, you should always remember that Mr. Micro B Ob, Esq. exhibits the sensitivity of a bulldozer.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did myrtle actually read all that nonsense?

If so, why?

[/ QUOTE ]

...for just that reason. It is wonderful nonsense, however. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Or, in this particular case, when you've just woken up, staggered downstairs with your cup of coffee, lit up a stogie, and you know it's going to take you at least 45 minutes to wake up, why the hell not?

There are some absolute gems in the post.....Of course, you have to dig to find them, kind of like a game of find the flag in a maze when you're stoned........[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

....chacun son gout.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are some absolute gems in the post

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that there are "gems" in that post is both ironic and hilarious. I guess the old saying about a lot of monkeys and a lot of time eventually writing shakespeare is true.