Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2007, 10:34 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

I think it's the last 7 house guests voted out that vote for the winner out of the final 2.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Newb questions: How do they win? Does it get down to 2 and then America votes? What does each place get paid?

[/ QUOTE ]

When it gets to about 9 players or so, each player who gets voted off become a jury member and votes to decide who gets the money in the end when it's 2 left. The remaining 7 goes to 'sequester' which is probably a small island resort somewhere without outside contact when the game goes down to 2 players. On the finale they cast their votes for who gets the money.

The winner gets 500K and the runner gets something like 50K I believe but that's not made public. The houseguests do get paid each week that they are in the house or sequester, I think it's been mentioned that it's $750 per week.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:55 PM

Eric is a weasel. He has this overstated self worth of himself that I find LOL. Lets not kid ourselves, the reason he really wanted to get rid of Nick and Mike was because he saw a bunch of pretty hot women in the cast this year and wanted to be the 'casanova' of the house. He tried making moves on Dani in the beginning but knew he was getting no where. Hi feeble attempts to get in on with Jess makes me LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm not going to comment on Eric's strategy because I actually think he's put in a tough situation being America's Player.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see why these people are boring. What makes them so boring? The fact that they aren't covered in tattoos and being a poor father?

[/ QUOTE ]

first off, how do we know that Dick is/was a poor father?

[ QUOTE ]
What makes them so boring?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jameka - Spineless yawnworthy chick that uses her faith as a crutch. She is the exact opposite of a "mover and shaker" in the house. She's probably happy she can't compete for HOH so she won't have to make a decision.

Jessica - Again, she's done nothing in the game. She's also horribly gullible and a blabbermouth.

Eric - His whole shtick is so played out. He's lucky the rest of the LNC are too stupid to see through it.

Dustin - Don't mean to sound like a homophobe, but he's just a queen. That goodbye message to Kail was absolutely retarded.

Amber - I don't even know where to start. There is not a single redeeming quality to her.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Newb questions: How do they win? Does it get down to 2 and then America votes? What does each place get paid?

[/ QUOTE ]

When it gets to about 9 players or so, each player who gets voted off become a jury member and votes to decide who gets the money in the end when it's 2 left. The remaining 7 goes to 'sequester' which is probably a small island resort somewhere without outside contact when the game goes down to 2 players. On the finale they cast their votes for who gets the money.

The winner gets 500K and the runner gets something like 50K I believe but that's not made public. The houseguests do get paid each week that they are in the house or sequester, I think it's been mentioned that it's $750 per week.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm wondering if Kail goes to the sequester house now. Wouldn't they have told her about Eric being America's Player if she wasn't. They told everyone else.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am LOLing so much @ 4thstreet b/c I knew he would get this upset. This game is ON! Line offically divided. I can't wait to see/read what unfolds in the next couple days. HELL the next few hrs!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm going to subscribe to the live feeds right now because the next few days are going to be wild!

You get 3 free days for signing up, so if you have the time, you should do it.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:14 PM

I don't know about anybody else, but I voted for "America's lame ass player" to get Dustin up for eviction. If D&D leave-then the only person in the house worth watching will be Jenn and that's only because it's a train wreck. Everyone else is very boring-and I would bother to watch it at all.

I say bring back Chill Town!
Old 08-09-2007, 11:14 PM

how is it that eric isn't getting any love for his moves this morning:

crying in front of danni in the HOH room.
getting her sympathy
getting her permission to use the hoh room to attempt to flip the house back in his favor
getting danni to get dick to 'lay off' and keep his mouth shut for the day

then flipping jameka and jess back...and having whatever conversation he had with dustin to get dustin to flip amber back.

that was some pretty impressive scrambling if you ask me
Old 08-09-2007, 11:19 PM

glad to see another chilltown fan [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I wish Dr Will was in with this cast this year. He would work over the LNC like nobody's business. LOL
Old 08-09-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know about anybody else, but I voted for "America's lame ass player" to get Dustin up for eviction. If D&D leave-then the only person in the house worth watching will be Jenn and that's only because it's a train wreck. Everyone else is very boring-and I would bother to watch it at all.

I say bring back Chill Town!

[/ QUOTE ]

Voting for Dustin is the right play, however, I'm come to the conclusion that most of America is stupid by the way they have been voting. I'm sure that they will vote for Dick which is completely stupid since that is what he would be doing anyway.