Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 06:44 PM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

my money is still stuck somewhere in the atm netherworld.It doesn't even show up anywhere on my account info. I would love to transfer it back to Bodog but obviously I can't. I keep calling there worthless phone number but they keep giving me the run around.

I hate Nucharge and Bodog for putting my money back in there.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:23 PM

I was mad at bodog too, but they let me put my whole 13k back on there no problem, and last time I requested a check by courier on the 27th and got it on the 31st
Old 11-01-2007, 07:28 PM

Edited: Bodog has now enable Nucharge as a deposit option. Gogogoog
Old 11-01-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I did a little research and found a poker site called Amco Poker. They accept US players, and use Nucharge (called MakeAdeposit.) I was thinking we could just deposit onto this site, and withdrawl using their Bank Transfer option. It takes 7-14 to hit your bank account after it's approved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so sure about Amco Poker. I have a withdrawal pending for 22 days now which is 1 day more than they advertise as the longest time to get a withdrawal to your bank. I have spoken to support who said that sometimes the cashier department is late and she would email them. But I expect it to take 1-2 more weeks.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:20 AM

get yo money in bodog while u can they sending out the checks.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:56 AM

I find it amazing that people in this thread are so uninformed about Bodog and Calvin Ayre and NuCharge. The other forums have been filled with your answers for months, yet people here are just beginning to wonder if there might be something a little shady about Ayre and Bodog? Is the Pope German, for God's sake people?

Check out SBR, there are hundreds of posts there about Ayre and Bodog and they are very informative. Check out OGD for the real Calvin Ayre story from people who have known him for years. Google "Calvin Ayre" and "Cold Eye" and read what comes up.

Its wakey, wakey time in Pokerland.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:33 AM

I got my money on the 15th Buisiness Day!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 12:10 PM

big update: My 3 wires have came through. I requested them on Oct. 15th. I guess nucharge users w/ money pending have no reason to panic although it was quite a scary experience watching the website go down numerous times. I will be closing my nucharge account and using the check/courier option from now on.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:48 PM

Thanks for the update bro. I requested mine 10/23 so hopefully I am only a week behid ya. I will let everyone know if my wire's come through as well. Scary indeed but hopefully they are finally getting things straightened out in the "down under"
Old 11-02-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nucharge guy flat out lied and said it wasn't possible to get money back on bodog, but I just got the 10k of my money that wasn't in a pending wire transfer back on bodog. It also took like 3 minutes for my login information to work for some reason

edit: reversed the wire and got that money on bodog too thank GOD. Bodog only took like 7 days for it's last check.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you deposit 10k? My limit is only 3k [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]