Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2007, 05:01 AM

Default Re: Another Brandi, BF, Neverwin, and Newhizzle Drama Bomb

[ QUOTE ]

If you send me a PM, I will set you up with a web presence that will generate you from 10-50k/month depending on how active you are with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 03-09-2007, 05:04 AM

42% strategy.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:08 AM

first
Old 03-09-2007, 05:08 AM

lol to all 3 of you
Old 03-09-2007, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
42% strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh how smart and mysterious.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:10 AM

Ok I guess I get it. You guys want to hear only what you want to hear. No point in me posting from here on... Everyone likes cliff notes apparently.. average dude, meets girl, has fun with girl, hears girl has some wild crazy [censored] in past, boy doesnt care, girl and boy have fun, girl doesnt ask boy for money, boy doesnt ask girl about past. they go to LA, boy takes too many pills and melts down, crazy [censored], lies, and stories then develope. boy then reunintes with girl in epic emotional moment... yes pictures are taken some of boy girl boy/girl in graphic nature. i got no prob posting because its actually cool [censored] but keep trashing me and inventing [censored] up non existent [censored] and no [censored] post..so [censored] you [censored] then because all I have said is what I have witnessed since I met B and I dont claim any [censored] [censored] of knowledge before. I wasnt [censored] around. [censored] you [censored] out
Old 03-09-2007, 05:11 AM

Also Brandi what do you think the people who neverwin owes money to should do about it? Is there any point to all of this besides warning the community about him, which hopefully everyone should know about by now anyways.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I guess I get it. You guys want to hear only what you want to hear. No point in me posting from here on... Everyone likes cliff notes apparently.. average dude, meets girl, has fun with girl, hears girl has some wild crazy [censored] in past, boy doesnt care, girl and boy have fun, girl doesnt ask boy for money, boy doesnt ask girl about past. they go to LA, boy takes too many pills and melts down, crazy [censored], lies, and stories then develope. boy then reunintes with girl in epic emotional moment... yes pictures are taken some of boy girl boy/girl in graphic nature. i got no prob posting because its actually cool [censored] but keep trashing me and inventing [censored] up non existent [censored] and no [censored] post..so [censored] you [censored] then because all I have said is what I have witnessed since I met B and I dont claim any [censored] [censored] of knowledge before. I wasnt [censored] around. [censored] you [censored] out

[/ QUOTE ]

post the pics u wanker
Old 03-09-2007, 05:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

post the pics u wanker

[/ QUOTE ]

his feelings are getting hurt so I doubt he will.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:19 AM

a few months ago newhizzle was the scum of the earth who was in fact "busto after paying for taxes" now you are praising him as a good samaritan.

as for 42% wtff?