yea 2 15.38%
nay 11 84.62%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2007, 03:52 PM

Default Re: Bonds bitter over departure from Giants

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When bonds made the statement that " If I was in charge of this team we would win it all "
Stems from the fact that he would try to put himself at 1b 2b 3b ss pitcher catcher and all the outfield postitions at once like bugs bunny used to do ?????

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it stems from is answer to a question regarding the possibility of his buying into an MLB organization as an owner or in some other management role in helping run a team.

Anyone involved in baseball will attest that Barry knows the game, and he knows more about hitting than most people could even begin to dream about. He's helped out countless guys in improving their swings, and he feels he can recognize who can rake and who can't.

Granted, he is confident that were he a decision maker in a front office, that he could bring home a title.

I don't quite understand why you have a problem with that answer, though, then again, you are kinda reaching at straws based on your other posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes his statements are based on experience and not over crying and whining about losing his job ????

" Well jee i got fired now i need a managers job so i'll cry to the media that I would be a better coach than anyone in baseball history " That should get me hired

It's like varsity blues and the program all mixed toghetoer Barry having his players play hurt and all shot up with roids.

What if the shortstop dives for a ball but lands on the hypodermic needle full of "juice" sticking out of his arm

Will barry spike the gatorade cooler full of growth hormone

Barry will be great for the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you drunk?
Old 10-26-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But as for the steroids thing, lol. While he has never tested positive there is a ton of circumstancial evidence that points to Bonds taking some sort of PED's. Do you agree with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

What evidence? The GoS book? We've established that respected journalists view it as unable to be viewed as factual.

As for "tons of evidence"....if that were the case, why has it been so difficult to even manage a simple indictment, despite 4 years and 3 tries?

Any prosecutor worth his salt can indict a ham sandwich, and the burden of evidence is merely a "probable cause", and not even "beyond a reasonable doubt", much less a "preponderence of guilt".

The actual people looking at the actual factual evidence haven't even found a probable cause to even go to a trial!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, let me ask this another way. Examining the evidence you have, what percentage chance would you say there is that Bonds ever took a PED?
Old 10-26-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, let me ask this another way. Examining the evidence you have, what percentage chance would you say there is that Bonds ever took a PED?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me ask you the same way I already replied...what evidence?

The leaked testimony published in a book that is "deemed unable to be viewed as factual"?

The speculations of many different sportswriters and talk show hosts stemming from that same source?

Seriously, guy...what evidence?

*THE* authority on investigative journalism deemed the book unable to be viewed as factual.

What else is left? A bunch of anecdotal stories of how people think the guy is a prick based on stuff 20 years ago?

Some pictures? The "little things"?

His stats?

Good grief, man....what evidence?

Rampant speculation and unproven allegations just don't do it for me, man.

All we know as fact is that he has never violated the MLB steroid policy, nor has he been indicted, much less even convicted of any crime, as the folks who are reviewing the ACTUAL evidence in an objective manner have yet to find even probable cause to go to trial.

And that third and final grand jury is getting real close to dismissing without issuing anything also, just like the first two.

Despite all the salacious headlines, the grand jury taking a look at all the evidence has not yet determined even "probable cause"!
Old 10-26-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes his statements are based on experience and not over crying and whining about losing his job ????

" Well jee i got fired now i need a managers job so i'll cry to the media that I would be a better coach than anyone in baseball history " That should get me hired

It's like varsity blues and the program all mixed toghetoer Barry having his players play hurt and all shot up with roids.

What if the shortstop dives for a ball but lands on the hypodermic needle full of "juice" sticking out of his arm

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's drunk, alright. Drunk with hate.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no hate at all

You and dids happen to think there is a conspiracy against the nicest guy in the world.

You happen to be wrong.

Or just in heat for the guy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

By the way I liked Barry back in his pirate days when he was a great player not on roids he was still a douche of a man. But fun to watch.

Once he started cheating he could have walked in traffic for all I care.

BTW I feel the same way for every other cheater out there not just barry.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes back to redbeans ONLY ARGUMENT EVER .... "If you don't agree with me your a racist or a hater"

Let me rephrase the only argument he WANT'S TO MAKE....

He's made some nice arguments (sound nice but hold no water)

But ask anyone who posts in Politics there is ONLY ONE argument he want's to make.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW I feel the same way for every other cheater out there not just barry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aside from the fact that Barry never cheated....I bet you couldn't even name those who actually did.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes back to redbeans ONLY ARGUMENT EVER .... "If you don't agree with me your a racist or a hater"

[/ QUOTE ]

You got me, man. All these other rubes are so easy to fool....but I just couldn't sneak it past you....you're just too good and obviously thinking on an entirely higher level than anyone else.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You got me, man. All these other rubes are so easy to fool....but I just couldn't sneak it past you....you're just too good and obviously thinking on an entirely higher level than anyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]
I KNEW IT!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I KNEW IT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's just hope Govman's ability to detect sarcasm far exceeds his ability to form rational thought. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]