Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 10:48 PM

Default Re: Lindgren\'s $340k Golf Prop Bet Today

Bump for part 1 of the bet.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:03 PM

sick watching now,,,1rst!
Old 06-29-2007, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]really? "first" to watch the video? really?
Old 06-29-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Lol at people thinking this is some great, physical feat. Anyone who is in half decent shape, staying well hydrated, getting good rest every night, and snacking regularly during the round could pull this off.
E.L. should also be acclimated to the Vegas heat, thus making it that much easier.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nonsense. It would be a decent task to walk 25 miles in 100 degrees with a bag on your back - forget shooting the scores. Have you ever golfed?
Old 06-30-2007, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think many people on this board underestimate what non-obese people are able to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol at people thinking this is some great, physical feat. Anyone who is in half decent shape, staying well hydrated, getting good rest every night, and snacking regularly during the round could pull this off.
E.L. should also be acclimated to the Vegas heat, thus making it that much easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt most people here could hit 4 large buckets of balls let alone pull this off. I think most people are under the impression that E-Dog is a 15 handicapper that plays a few casual rounds a week. If thats true then what he did is damn impressive (almost impossible in my opinion). Maybe you don't golf but the most impressive part of this feat is the fact that his game didn't seem to deteriorate much. I wouldn't be nearly as impressed if a marathon runner or a golf pro did this.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

he was out drinking all night the night before and slept for about 3 hours, and was at the course at 5:45 am fwiw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] What a degen, rofl. Amazing how $350k can boost your energy, I guess [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2007, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think many people on this board underestimate what non-obese people are able to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt most people here could hit 4 large buckets of balls let alone pull this off. I think most people are under the impression that E-Dog is a 15 handicapper that plays a few casual rounds a week. If thats true then what he did is damn impressive (almost impossible in my opinion). Maybe you don't golf but the most impressive part of this feat is the fact that his game didn't seem to deteriorate much. I wouldn't be nearly as impressed if a marathon runner or a golf pro did this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I golf quite a bit. I agree, the hardest part of this bet is keeping his swing together for 4 straight day, but playing the same course 4 days in a row allows him to remember every break on every green and how to strategically play every hole. I would think the first 18 would be the toughest.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I golf quite a bit. I agree, the hardest part of this bet is keeping his swing together for 4 straight day, but playing the same course 4 days in a row allows him to remember every break on every green and how to strategically play every hole. I would think the first 18 would be the toughest.

[/ QUOTE ]

dissagree. a 15 handicapper is really not goning to shoot 100 even if its his first round
Old 06-30-2007, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]really? "first" to watch the video? really?

[/ QUOTE ]
Its a BBV thing...ur gay
Old 06-30-2007, 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... he played and walked the course four times in one day.