Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 01:34 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: August PT 2**

Why would I raise? I had a 56/20 in SB and 40/30 in BB, I wanted them in the hand with me.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:51 AM

Anyone know how the Party Points gift certificate works? I just ordered one for 10K party points and I have no idea what I'm getting. Do they just deposit 100 into my account, or send me a cheque or what?
Old 08-17-2007, 02:28 AM

played my first mini-session of 25NL...went pretty well i think...only 2 tbls and barely above an hour, but i wanted a feel of it and didnt have much time anyway...made a little under a buyin in ~277 hands. might stay there...played a bit looser then my overall 10NL stats, 26/22...but the tables were a bit shorter anyway
Old 08-17-2007, 03:29 AM

Default WCOOP

Anyone playing in stars WCOOP
Old 08-17-2007, 03:30 AM

Default Re: WCOOP

if so what events??
Old 08-17-2007, 04:48 AM

Default Re: WCOOP

Just wanted to say I'm back from my vacation to Israel. So I've barely played this month (1.5k hands and down $140). But as soon as I'm done with most of my school activities (in 2 weeks), I'm gonna try and move up to 200nl [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 08-17-2007, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know how the Party Points gift certificate works? I just ordered one for 10K party points and I have no idea what I'm getting. Do they just deposit 100 into my account, or send me a cheque or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why didn't you just use the points for cash option?
Old 08-17-2007, 05:15 AM

After a month break in 6max NL I made my return last night. up $30 in 280 hands (yay me!). In the past month I've been playing some HUSNG's (they're fun!), a little HUCash (NL10 on everest, lol), and $0.50/$1.00 Limit Triple Draw (funfunfun!).

It feels good to play poker this way. A month ago it almost felt like a dayjob to play poker, I felt I HAD to play. I'm going to change that, and only play when I feel like it, and the game that feels good.

Between my dayjob, my other hobbies (developing websites FTW) and my girlfriend my days are full enough as it is. Don't need (self-applied) pressure to play poker.

BTW: Triple Draw is sooo much fun! Wait for good hands, raise them up and profit! (well, at the lower limits anyway).
Old 08-17-2007, 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After a month break in 6max NL I made my return last night. up $30 in 280 hands (yay me!). In the past month I've been playing some HUSNG's (they're fun!), a little HUCash (NL10 on everest, lol), and $0.50/$1.00 Limit Triple Draw (funfunfun!).

It feels good to play poker this way. A month ago it almost felt like a dayjob to play poker, I felt I HAD to play. I'm going to change that, and only play when I feel like it, and the game that feels good.

Between my dayjob, my other hobbies (developing websites FTW) and my girlfriend my days are full enough as it is. Don't need (self-applied) pressure to play poker.

BTW: Triple Draw is sooo much fun! Wait for good hands, raise them up and profit! (well, at the lower limits anyway).

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear you, I was pretty sure I was going to quit poker (well at least after I cleared my $600 bonus) before I went on vacation. But on the plane back (mini brag: business class, cause the idiots managed to gave my seat to someone else), I saw lucky you, and even though it was a crappy poker movie, my hands were itching just to play [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Every time I try to get out, they pull me right back in!
Old 08-17-2007, 05:40 AM

Godfather FTW ;-)

I was getting screwed (mindwise) by the Iron Man promotion at Full Tilt, which made me play way more than I'd like to. I'm just going to see poker as a fun hobby from now on. Which doesn't mean I don't want to improve and beat NL1000 one day!
Closed Thread