Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

How come the PT stats say you are at 9bb/100 but the graph says 19/100...Is the graph going by Big blinds and the PT by big bets?? I believe thats it so nvm

Besides that your stats look pretty good. I like how ur VPP UTG is about 50% of your button VPP. Agression factor I would like to hear other opinions on because I dont know what is good and bad.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Welcome bro, I have lived the same story and bought in for 400, am up to 600 at 25NL. 2K hands is hard to do in college. How many table you planning on playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I started two days ago, and have 8-tabled so far. I e-mailed full tilt, and they bumped it up to 12, but I probably will stick to 8 for the time being. So far I have played 4k hands (2k each day), and it's taken about 6 hours total. You are right though. I doubt in the upcoming few days I'll be able to keep up the 2k pace.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:48 PM

What kind of monitor/monitors you working with? I just have one laptop and I find it hard to do more than 4 tables since 4 can barely fit. I got another monitor I plan on setting up this summer
Old 04-26-2007, 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Welcome bro, I have lived the same story and bought in for 400, am up to 600 at 25NL. 2K hands is hard to do in college. How many table you planning on playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I started two days ago, and have 8-tabled so far. I e-mailed full tilt, and they bumped it up to 12, but I probably will stick to 8 for the time being. So far I have played 4k hands (2k each day), and it's taken about 6 hours total. You are right though. I doubt in the upcoming few days I'll be able to keep up the 2k pace.

[/ QUOTE ]

As you're just starting out over again and at low limits I strongly advise you to stick to 4 tables maximum. Your aim while playing these small levels should be to move up, but to gain a solid game while doing so. Playing 4 tables you can fairly easily keep an eye on all big pots being played and get better at note taking and pattern reading.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:05 PM

That stats are 6max NL10 only
I know thats not a good sample size (sorry), just want to know if there are some sneaking failures in my play i can eliminate before it gets significant?

Old 04-26-2007, 10:10 PM

I really can't say anything with any degree of certainty given the sample size, but you're playing very tight (which isn't always a bad thing, especially when learning) and you could steal blinds more (25-30 is a nice range) Don't sweat the 4.5 buyins if you think that you're playing well. Play more hands though, some of us play that many in a day.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:17 PM

Gives hope, what can i do against my tight play? im feeling like im the biggest lag on the table sometimes. Im trying to play like its written in the essential sticky(fundamentals on 6max). should i loose it up?
Old 04-26-2007, 10:22 PM

Honestly, you should do whatever you feel most comfortable with. I played 16/13 for a long time because I didn't feel like I knew what I was doing if I added more hands to my preflop range, and that was fine. Tight play isn't a problem, its a style. Playing like Tien says is def +EV and if you play more hands you'll turn it around.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What kind of monitor/monitors you working with? I just have one laptop and I find it hard to do more than 4 tables since 4 can barely fit. I got another monitor I plan on setting up this summer

[/ QUOTE ]

I am just using my Dell Latitude Laptop D610. The "Tile Tables" feature is great.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:55 PM

Hey guys...just wanted to post my first ~10k stats and 10NL. Any advice would be great. Stats are a result of playing according to the low stakes guide over at cardrunners. Here you go (I'll comment the rest of the stats one here if I can offer good advice):