Muck 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 02:00 AM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

Nasty downer to start the month [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2007, 03:05 AM

If anybody can do me a $1k transfer (stupid party limits) I'd appreciate it. I'm looking for FTP money. I'll send first to a respected poster but if you aren't then you have to send first. PM me.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:03 AM

You guys are massive crybabies regarding rakeback. a) we weren't supposed to be getting it anyway, b) they replaced it with party points for $ that is nearly as good and c) we are lucky to have access to the site still anyway, don't you guys read the msnl censored thread full of american players twice as good as us bragging about winrates half as big?
Old 06-15-2007, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are massive crybabies regarding rakeback. a) we weren't supposed to be getting it anyway, b) they replaced it with party points for $ that is nearly as good and c) we are lucky to have access to the site still anyway, don't you guys read the msnl censored thread full of american players twice as good as us bragging about winrates half as big?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been trying to contact Party asking what the value is of the deuces club compared to 30% RB on other networks. You say party points are nearly as good as RB? Do you have more detail on this please?
Old 06-15-2007, 05:23 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 06-15-2007, 05:27 AM

From the data I saw it was like 13-15%ish between 1/2 and 25/50, which given that it is completely legitimate is not that bad compared to the 20%-25% unmentionable from before, which could be shut down at any minute and had to be done in secret. I just don't get it, here is a site where you can pull in 300-500/hr easily at midstakes and people are crying over $10/hr rakeback that was illegal anyway? Maybe work on your game people?
Old 06-15-2007, 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the new points system is nowhere close to rakeback, even at deuces level it's only ~half
Old 06-15-2007, 05:40 AM

and it's not like deuces is a total breeze although no doubt many here will already be at it, it's 20k STANDARD points
Old 06-15-2007, 06:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From the data I saw it was like 13-15%ish between 1/2 and 25/50, which given that it is completely legitimate is not that bad compared to the 20%-25% unmentionable from before, which could be shut down at any minute and had to be done in secret. I just don't get it, here is a site where you can pull in 300-500/hr easily at midstakes and people are crying over $10/hr rakeback that was illegal anyway? Maybe work on your game people?

[/ QUOTE ]

couldnt agree more.. my guess is there are quite a few people that really need the unmentionables to keep them from having negative results..
Old 06-15-2007, 06:05 AM

Getting a new account is just very annoying. I dont want to get set up and a month later it's shut down again. Which will probably happen

Edit: In the deuces now woop!

Edit again: How often do you guys convert your points?
Closed Thread