Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (???? included)

These tables are for RaceTrack View
I made some Round/Elliptical tables, with Perspective - to try and mimic the table look in classic view. I used the Absolute Poker Quarter View Table as my template.

They are designed to go into the \elements\ folder and overlay the background images. Like the default FT images.

Screengrabs:

************************************************** *************************************************

Right-Click > Save Image As...... to save them to your PC.

Do not Left-Click on the image like a hyperlink.

Here are some Blank-Patterned Backgrounds. These can work for either view, ldo.

Old 09-03-2007, 09:39 PM

hi just trying to get black table on black background for multi tabling an i can not do it tryed over and over something always goes wrong is there any easy way to do this
Old 09-03-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi just trying to get black table on black background for multi tabling an i can not do it tryed over and over something always goes wrong is there any easy way to do this

[/ QUOTE ]

FTP Multi-Table Mod Starter Package by Fozzy
Old 09-03-2007, 10:02 PM

ok i got as far as getting the black table to work but where do i find the black background in the .zip i have tryed getting it of wiki replace Table.jpg in the backgrounds/plain folder and it just turns out green
Old 09-03-2007, 10:09 PM

OMG.... Are you on Vista by chance??

Someone else (dopaminerelease) is having the same type of problem. Someone had a similar problem, a month or so back, and I dont remember how he fixed it. I thought it was in this thread, but i couldnt find it.

I was thinking the problem was the \elements\table.png - but now I am thinking it has something to do with the JPG backgrounds.

Try this black background - i opened the JPEG in Photoshop, and saved it as a PNG

*Right-click > save image as......
Old 09-03-2007, 10:22 PM

Seriously [censored] Vista, something keeps [censored] up.

So let me get this straight. Im going to:
1. Save above pic as Table onto desktop
2. Open My Computer to - C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Elements
3. Make a new folder called orignials in the elements folder.
4. Move (Cut/Paste) table.png for classic view mods from \elements\ into your new \elements\originals\ folder.
5. Copy and paste the image saved to desktop into \elements\ and rename it table.png

Table.png or just Table? I think just Table, right?
Old 09-03-2007, 10:45 PM

Nope.

The image above, is a plain black background. It is meant for the \backgrounds\ folder. or \racetrack\xxxx\ folder. It is not supposed to go in the \elements\ folder.

The only images that can be used for \Elements\Table.png are a Table with Transparent areas around the table (for the background image to show thru), or a completely transparent image (so the table drawn on the background image shows thru.) PNG's support transparency, JPG do not.

The background images are JPG by default. But you can use PNG as a background image file type. When I first started making tables (all on the background image) they were .PNG, because I didnt pay attention to the default file types.

I dont know how else to explain it.

There are some pretty detailed instructions on the wiki page, for the old method of modding. It is the same method, as the new method, with the exception of a completely transparent Table.png file.

There are also some pretty detailed instructions and screengrabs in my package thread - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post11718931

In - Start > My Computer go to Tools > Folder Options.......

Then go to the View Tab - and Un-Check "Hide Extensions for known file types"

This will let u see the file extensions (table.png versus table.jpg). When browsing in "My Computer" make sure to use - View > Thumbnails option

Now I am gonna go play some poker. I spend waytoo much time making mod's compared to playing poker, lately.

Good Luck, and let me know if you get it sorted out.

Foz
Old 09-03-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nope.

The image above, is a plain black background. It is meant for the \backgrounds\ folder. or \racetrack\xxxx\ folder. It is not supposed to go in the \elements\ folder.

The only images that can be used for \Elements\Table.png are a Table with Transparent areas around the table (for the background image to show thru), or a completely transparent image (so the table drawn on the background image shows thru.) PNG's support transparency, JPG do not.

The background images are JPG by default. But you can use PNG as a background image file type. When I first started making tables (all on the background image) they were .PNG, because I didnt pay attention to the default file types.

I dont know how else to explain it.

There are some pretty detailed instructions on the wiki page, for the old method of modding. It is the same method, as the new method, with the exception of a completely transparent Table.png file.

There are also some pretty detailed instructions and screengrabs in my package thread - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post11718931

In - Start > My Computer go to Tools > Folder Options.......

Then go to the View Tab - and Un-Check "Hide Extensions for known file types"

This will let u see the file extensions (table.png versus table.jpg). When browsing in "My Computer" make sure to use - View > Thumbnails option

Now I am gonna go play some poker. I spend waytoo much time making mod's compared to playing poker, lately.

Good Luck, and let me know if you get it sorted out.

Foz

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, this post cleared everything up for me. When I had previously tried the original mod method on the wiki page I had been naming the images table. I didn't know they were named table.png because the .png had never showed up. Therefore, it did not make sense to name the images table.png. After I unchecked the box I followed all of the instructions on the wiki page and it worked! Sweeeeeet. Thank you so much for putting up for my stupidity Fozzy. I really appreciate it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2007, 01:11 AM

one step closer to world peace

Old 09-04-2007, 04:14 AM

anyone know where i can find those cards/can convert them to ftp resizeable client??
or at least tell me how to convert them.. i tried to resize them with photoshop but they all got very ugly =/