View Poll Results: K8 Suited
Call 26 92.86%
Raise 2 7.14%
Muck 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 12:59 AM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

hmm, i wonder why there's about a million new screen names.

Also, party 2-4 to 5-10 did not have unreal action.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ill be changing my name in a couple weeks so i figure now is a good time to out myself. Im mostly a 2/4 player although i play up to 10/20 if i see some fishy players up there. Im MyDogsButt on pp. I didnt really use forums up until about 2 months ago but ive seen some amazing post on this site and theres obviously alot of great players that contribute here. Ive started posting a few hand analyses and so far ive been quite impressed with the responses (even though those hands prob make me look like a donk). For those of u who have seen my play do u have ne comments on my donkish tendencies? Ne input would be nice...thx

[/ QUOTE ]

You had massive FPS vs me, i dunno it was kinda tricky at first but you spewed a lot against me towards the end i think.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol asa im pretty sure ur being sarcastic...lets say then that im just casually mentioning my name. Didnt know u had to be the biggest winner on party to out urself.

[/ QUOTE ]

sry boss, but if im being honest i picked up a tell in ur grammar in one of ur posts which helped me discover ur identity a long time ago
Old 06-14-2007, 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ill be changing my name in a couple weeks so i figure now is a good time to out myself. Im mostly a 2/4 player although i play up to 10/20 if i see some fishy players up there. Im MyDogsButt on pp. I didnt really use forums up until about 2 months ago but ive seen some amazing post on this site and theres obviously alot of great players that contribute here. Ive started posting a few hand analyses and so far ive been quite impressed with the responses (even though those hands prob make me look like a donk). For those of u who have seen my play do u have ne comments on my donkish tendencies? Ne input would be nice...thx

[/ QUOTE ]

Yesterday you took half a buyin from me when you floated KQhigh on the turn with a gutshot and wo a flushdraw on a two flush draw board in a rr pot and then value bet me when one of your 3 outs hit on the river. I'd consider the first part really bad.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yesterday you took half a buyin from me when you floated KQhigh on the turn with a gutshot and wo a flushdraw on a two flush draw board in a rr pot and then value bet me when one of your 3 outs hit on the river. I'd consider the first part really bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

planning to bluff the FD if it hits, obv
Old 06-14-2007, 08:45 AM

haha ran sick bad at 5 tables of 200NL and sick goot at a single table of 400NL, -1k$@200NL + 2k$@400NL = +1k$ yay
Old 06-14-2007, 12:04 PM

When creating a new party account, what constitutes a fresh account? If I use the same name but different address/email/funding, would that work?
Old 06-14-2007, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but will Party mind when 40 players join a new affiliate within a month? I hope not.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but will Party mind when 40 players join a new affiliate within a month? I hope not.

[/ QUOTE ]

This whole process is going to be repeated very shortly. In the end I dont think its going to end well
Old 06-14-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This whole process is going to be repeated very shortly. In the end I dont think its going to end well

[/ QUOTE ]

If the new affiliate is very careful and all the new sign ups are through different legit names, such as family members, then I don't see how there could be a problem unless they get smart and look carefully.
Closed Thread