Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 12:46 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

Guys,

Kid Cornelia has left us.

Wither Kid Cornelia. We hardly knew him.

[ QUOTE ]
brandi, do you deny that part about changing his password? you haven't denied it so far

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Is that brandi in that pic? if so lol!

[/ QUOTE ]

You apparently didnt open the pictures in spongers amazing post. Please go back and do that. Gogogogogo.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL. BECAUSE I AM SCREAMING.... He was sitting right there. Just because I was pushing the buttons when he was telling me what to do, does not mean I owe him. If we had made money, he would not have given it to me. It would still be HIS money. Because technically, it was HIM who was playing.
And my name is already ruined. Thank you very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

This is a forum where a ton of folks have come up through the ranks together. You'll find a good number of posts by Newhizzle in the various forums here. I think it's fair to say that people know and respect his game.

From my understanding, the hands that have been posted contain errors so fundamental that there's no way he would have ever suggested those plays.

This dog just won't hunt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. All Newhizzle has to do is request his HHs from stars from those times she played and post them and everyone will see what a liar she is. I'm sure Stars support is monitoring this thread and will have them ready when Mark wants to find out what happened.

Brandy,

What is the point of all this bs? You have looks, you are charming, you are smart. You shouldn't have to use deception to succeed and be happy in life. Get a job as a commentator or something like that. Quit poker. I have been a pro player for over two years and all vindictiveness aside, it is obvious that you are not good enough to win. It is very easy to delude oneself into thinking one is much better at poker than one is... this is what makes it such a profitable game for those of us willing to put the time and hard work in that is required to learn it.

You are probably addicted to the action and if you continue on the course you are on, you will inevitably be ruined again and again and only sink lower. Most guys in the live poker world are degenerates and will only want to use you. Many of them are better hustlers than you are.

You could possibly learn to play poker profitably, but it would take a long time and honestly probably wouldn't be worth the effort to you because you could use your assets to do much better much faster in other areas.

Right now it seems clear that you you vastly overrate your own poker abilities, that you have a gambling addiction, and that this addiction is fueling actions that are destructive to you yourself and to those who you get close to. Are you really happy with the way things are going? Get off this [censored] forum, quit poker, and go get a real life. You can do better than this.

Edit: PS, you owe Newhizzle $30,000. Pay him back no matter how long it takes. You will feel better about yourself in the long run.

[ QUOTE ]
Okay well... thanks everyone. All I can say is that I never would have posted in regards to Mark if he had not slandered me. It was not something I wanted to get involved in. And if you don't believe me, that's fine.

For those who care ~ I have two job interviews on Thursday for bar tending.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey that was my idea!!

Brandi buy me a drink next time I'm in town?

NEWHIZZLE isn't getting his money back because she has $42.99 to her name.

It doesnt matter what about he posted.

My guess is the $12,000 and Captain Tom -- was some sort of arrangement between for him staking her in the tournaments. For example she put up $12k he put in the rest. There is no way she is giving a dime to the guy to hold for her.

Any bar that doesn't hire her would be out of their mind. She's like the 2+2 Disney World, how many 2+2er would stop in to have a drink and see the Amazing Brandi!

Hiring Brandi +EV
Old 12-19-2006, 12:48 PM

Where are hand histories of the -$30k session?
Old 12-19-2006, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, please address El Diablo's point. I consider Mark a friend, and I'd like to know if he was talking behind my back about me. What did he say about his friends. Come up with some specifics. I dare you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if he did talk about people behind their backs who gives a [censored]? Everyone does this. Its not like he secretly hates all his friends.
Closed Thread