Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 01:20 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: September**

To exploit being a supernova? If that's what you mean, you rack up alot more fpps faster, and by doing so, you could possibly run a bunch of 5400 fpp sngs where top 4/10 get tickets to Sunday million (although the WCOOP is going on now, so no Sunday Millions until after), or you can save them up and just use them to clear bonuses, I'm actually sitting on about 49k right now and could possibly go for the $650 bonus if I choose to do so..
Old 09-20-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to create a poker-related website, hope to score some cash with it.
Anyone got some good ideas? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I created my own forums that I bought with 2 other friends about a year ago, our plan was originally to have stakes posted and have 5% of any winning stakes posted on our site to be sent to our shared account for that website. Didn't make as much as we have hoped to, but it's still fun to post there since I do have the final authority in everything that happens there.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:23 PM

A stakers site seems cool, but I rather make a more static website that I can run on my own.
I was thinking of making a site with 6-max startegy articles or something like that..
Old 09-20-2007, 01:27 PM

Genz, thanks. I see it more clearly now. It does look pretty straightforward on second looks.

The problem at the time was I decided to c/rai the turn, but was shocked by size of villain's bet and timed out deciding if I wanted to spend a BI on it.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know this is way, way OT, but I saw the weirdest movie last night...it was called "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer". I guess it was based on some book.

The short synopsis is everybody dies and the main character gets sad and he dies.

Neither my wife nor I liked the movie, but we can't stop talking about how weird it was. Quite the mind [censored] actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was a very strange movie. kinda creepy really.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:26 PM

Ive got a really expensive steak, its like 2inch's thick and im thinking fry or grill?

Oven cook seems a bad idea.

Having it with jacket potato + peas, maybe ill make peppercorn sauce and fry some onions too.

So... Fry or grill?

I was thinking super hot frying pan, seal each side then cook on a lower heat untill medium-rare.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I heard that you can make a software that looks like a poker table, where people can, like, log in and play with money that they have sent to your site before that. And you can make money by taking some of theirs when the pot is, like, pretty big actually in one hand, you know?, when they got cards and play and, like, put chips on the table, like, electronically, ldo. I guess you should make a pretty static homepage for, like, downloading the software and stuff.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I heard that you can make a software that looks like a poker table, where people can, like, log in and play with money that they have sent to your site before that. And you can make money by taking some of theirs when the pot is, like, pretty big actually in one hand, you know?, when they got cards and play and, like, put chips on the table, like, electronically, ldo. I guess you should make a pretty static homepage for, like, downloading the software and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Electronic....poker? LOL IT'LL NEVER STICK.

YOU CANT SEE THEIR FACES SO HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE BLUFFING YOU?
Old 09-20-2007, 03:30 PM

Grill. I grill steak 4 times a week (tryin' to die early).
Fried steak is going to be too chewy and it just doesn't have the same flavor. Don't cut the fat off until you are done grilling it.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A stakers site seems cool, but I rather make a more static website that I can run on my own.
I was thinking of making a site with 6-max startegy articles or something like that..

[/ QUOTE ]
That's all pretty old, imo tbh. There are dozens of such pages and noone will take your advice seriously. If you want to contribute, I'd suggest you post good articles here that will be linked in the sticky and people can learn from it. I think that trying to build up a real site where people pay to read your articles will fail over the long run since there are a) established business with a great reputation already (think cardrunners) and b) even sites that I know personally that use a rake-back approach have a hard time.
Closed Thread