Detroit 0 0%
Chicago (H) 10 100.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 02:46 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would also [censored] Jen Harman to the point of dehydration. No clue when she got so adorable.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's a case of classic gender role reversal. She's highly intelligent, not ugly, successful, wealthy, and kind of a jerk. All the younger men want to sleep with her for the same reason all the 21-27 year old chicks want to sleep with jerkish married mid-thirties business dudes. I have no idea what that reason is.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's far from a jerk, like the total opposite.

FWIW, Cyndi V. >>>>>>>> Jen H.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would also [censored] Jen Harman to the point of dehydration. No clue when she got so adorable.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's a case of classic gender role reversal. She's highly intelligent, not ugly, successful, wealthy, and kind of a jerk. All the younger men want to sleep with her for the same reason all the 21-27 year old chicks want to sleep with jerkish married mid-thirties business dudes. I have no idea what that reason is.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

And for similarly profound statements, let's note that (1) the earth is round, not flat; (2) the sky is blue; and (3) I suck at sngs.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:07 PM

Default Re: LegoPoker HH Converter

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sippin,

C'mon, there is no need to use those acronyms in the forum to confuse oldies but goodies like Lacky.

Also, what is that, a brag? a beat? Your post is devoid of interesting or actionable information.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, it's pretty much all just another standard beat.

I hooked up with this girl a few years ago, we didn't ever hang out again but we talked a lot and got along really well. Last year I saw her at a concert and we made out but she had a bf!@!!! She came over yesterday to hang out and I was cocky/funnying the piss out of her. Had a bunch of drinks at my place then went out to a bar and had some more. She comes home with me, I have her in my room, on my bed, TELLING her how bad she wants me, and she agreed, she just wouldn't cheat on her bf. I feel like I could have got her but my "game" just isn't tight enough, as Mystery would say. Anyways, on Friday I'm going to be her responsible adult while she gets her wisdom teeth out, so hopefully she's out of it enough that I can rape her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, so you don't f her and then you have to be her manfriend to take of her while she is pissing and moaning. Huge beat.

If she was in my bed I would've pulled out all the stops.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sippin,

Moral of the story is that you missed a ridiculously standard push here.

The whole "I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend" line was simply her tossing you up a soft ball to knock out of the park. She had made her mind up that she was going to sleep with you. All she needed was a little nudge.

I liken this situtation to when I plan on going to the gym after work, and others are going to happy hour. I have all my gym stuff with me, and have the intention of working out. But when I see everyone going to the bar, I start having that internal conversation telling myself " you can always work out tommorow".

From there, someone will throw out some one liner about how I should come have some beers, and before I know it I have racked up a $100 tab at happy hour. All I needed was a little nudge.

As an aside, Ditch hit it right on the head about the little helper thing.
Its rather nice of you to be helping her out during her wisdom tooth extravaganze. But that will surely start you on the slippery slope to friendville.

Obv, it would be a dick move to cancel on helping her that day, but be advised you entering into treacherous waters.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just stuff I've heard about her, mostly third-hand information originating in the Henderson PTA moms circuit, from people running into her in non-poker situations. In her defense, I saw her get up from the table in the middle of the 1k Stud/8 event to sign an autograph for a fan on the rail, which is a very generous act for a poker player in the middle of a tournament she obviously didn't want to be in. I guess it's more that I've heard about her coming off as a jerk sometimes, but I haven't actually seen it first-hand.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What ever happened to that huge thread of STTF classic threads that theshadow(?) had going?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-22-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What ever happened to that huge thread of STTF classic threads that theshadow(?) had going?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...&PHPSESSID=
Old 08-22-2007, 05:05 PM

hey,

same girl is coming over to hang out again, but im out of booze. when she shows up should i just tell her to touch it?
Old 08-22-2007, 05:06 PM

Does anyone have AT&T for their cable/internet? They sent me an offer that is $10/month cheaper than my current provider, 1 month free and all of the movie channels free for 1 year + it says they use fiber optics which I think is better than what Time Warner uses. No contract no install fee.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey,

same girl is coming over to hang out again, but im out of booze. when she shows up should i just tell her to touch it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Weed ftw.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:43 PM

The internet is broken. I can only browse 2p2 wtf?

*smart answer: "there's more?"
Closed Thread