Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: On average, how many hours do you spend "listening" to your wife/girlfriend for each hour of sex (le
More than 10 hours 55 55.56%
Around 5 hours 21 21.21%
Around 2.5 hours 11 11.11%
Around 1 hour 10 10.10%
30 minutes or less 2 2.02%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
BTW Zurvan,

Why do you think they killed Voj?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't looked at all his posts. I don't have a reason. It's possible he was killed for being wrong when they had no good seer candidate on that side. He was definitely wrong on me, and he made a big deal out of me being a wolf.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:20 PM

wow, I finally see what every one has been saying about Boiler after that list. I am fine with Kumu or Boiler today.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, I finally see what every one has been saying about Boiler after that list. I am fine with Kumu or Boiler today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same thoughts when I read that. The only caveat I had was that maybe some of the comments were from previous days and were not corrected or updated. Boiler definitely didn't get any villager points for that post.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh and the other thing is his comments about you. How can he just ignore the whole Kbar finale at the end of day 3???
Old 04-01-2007, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who is on your list?
Old 04-01-2007, 04:05 PM

**********EVENT***********
Old 04-01-2007, 04:06 PM

You quickly mount your fresh horse and the party sets out for Esthetica, the capital of Eleria. The Queen may even fund your resupply if you arrive in a timely manner, and it just doesn’t make sense to wait. It is a beautiful day…a blue sky (still a big relief to a fair number of your comrades) with bright, cheerful sunshine. Spirits are high.

Along the way, you strike up a conversation with the Guide. You learn that the Elerians are gradually losing ground, although the fact they are on their home territory has been working in their favor. Still, they are no match for the larger force.

You also learn where you can find a good game of cards in the capital. A useful man to know, your guide.

As the day wears on, even the Guide is surprised at what good time you are making. Perhaps a mystical force speeds you on your way. In any case, it soon becomes clear that you will reach Esthetica tonight, though it will be far too late to be presented to the Queen this evening.

<font color="red">*****************EVENT RESULT********************
All power roles will be accelerated today, even as the party’s progress is accelerated. Good and bad power roles will advance double today if they choose an event that would yield progress.
********************EVENT RESULT*******************</font>
Old 04-01-2007, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
xoom &amp; Mark have both quoted that post of voj's, without really saying what they think of it. I haven't thought much about xoom this game, and I obviously think Mark is a wolf.

Now I'm starting to wonder what the wolves want us to see in that post. I'm sure it's something, and they're afraid to point it out.

Add xoom to the wolf list.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean? I said it implicates you or fmxda, possibly both. I didn't consider the lack of village-peeks in his posts though. That would make it more likely that the kill is a possible setup in lack of a better seer-candidate.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:09 PM

I have thought Fmxda was a wolf for some time. Voj's death only makes that more likely.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have thought Fmxda was a wolf for some time. Voj's death only makes that more likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does Voj's death implicate Fmxda? I've reread Fmxda's posts and couldn't really see anything that points to him being a wolf (I also didn't find anything to say he was a villager either)

For WDCBooks and others that are/want to vote Fmxda: Why? What's your read? What incriminating posts has Fmxda made?
I'm open to the vote, I just need a convincing reason.

I'm still thinking today's best votes are: KM, kumu and a "twist my arm I don't want to vote him but will" Sighing

I'm currently voting KM.