Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what to do with the high hand jackpot monies?
Jackpot is included in the action. Slim gets 25% of it. 271 84.95%
Jackpot is a bonus, and does not count as action. Slim gets nothing from it. 18 5.64%
You guys should have figured this shiznit out earlier. Split the difference and give Slim 12.5% or something. 27 8.46%
Something else / i like to vote for random options / ysscky 3 0.94%
Voters: 319. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

FCBL
Old 01-11-2007, 05:36 PM

The Lucky as Toth could have been true as well in Short's accusations. I'm looking for more signs of this as I go.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Plus... I'm assuming that Chim was Nick's peek. So I think he has a good chance of mengha.

[/ QUOTE ]
When you get around to it - what makes you assume this?
Old 01-11-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BTW - if Chuck isn't evil, I will gladly go FCBL or Chim tomorrow. If it looks close tonight, I will switch to FCBL, if need be.

Oh, and Herbie, I completely concur with your "sick read" on Soah. I think we have better options right now - but I truly believe there was at least one evil on Tabako. Possibly 2, but at least 1.

[/ QUOTE ]
KM,
Can you talk a little about why you like a Chuck vote so much better than the others? I think he is a fine vote I am just curious

[/ QUOTE ]

First,
Well, as I said, I really believe there was 1-2 wolves on LC. The LC voters were Chim, Chuck, FCBL, FMX (good), Shorty (pain in the ass neutral [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]), Tobako (evil). I am okay with Chim, Chuck or FCBL today.

Second,
Chuck has been a little less involved than I think he normally is. He's not offering his opinion as much, nor is he posting in the morning to the extent he usually does.

Third,
He's not Poledra. I am not saying Chim or FCBL are. Nor am I saying I am. But Chuck isn't.

Fourth,
I have a theory on FCBL and Chim. It may be stupid, but it makes me suspect them a little less. Depending on what happens tonight and info we get, that could change.

I think that's it.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:04 PM

Haha, yeah I forgot to apologize for my lastminute lastchance vote. I still wanted to lynch chim more than anyone else though.

God I hate rereading when the thread is this long =P
Old 01-11-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Plus... I'm assuming that Chim was Nick's peek. So I think he has a good chance of mengha.

[/ QUOTE ]
When you get around to it - what makes you assume this?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's the other person he voted for yesterday. I'm a villager... hopefully Chim is a wolf. The only problem with that is that he came out firing at me... which makes me think he had no wolves to offer us and was just going with his best ideas.

He also mentions GT1T as a possibility on Day 3.

As a confirmed villager, I'd hope that you would actually be going back to see what Nich said in his posts to see if there is any info that can help you make your decisions.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a confirmed villager, I'd hope that you would actually be going back to see what Nich said in his posts to see if there is any info that can help you make your decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL at scolding me - actually I am still at work and plan to reread the whole thing when I get home, for now I kind of have to pop in and out and can only deal with the latest posts
Old 01-11-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL at scolding me - actually I am still at work and plan to reread the whole thing when I get home, for now I kind of have to pop in and out and can only deal with the latest posts

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry... just frustrated... confirmeds need to be rereading the most because they have the most power right now... they should not be relying on others to tell them what has happened in the last few days.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nich I am pretty sure Shorty has been babbling pretty much at random because he knows no one is paying any attention to him and causing confusion is his best bet at getting the village to lynch other villagers

[/ QUOTE ]
hey, how do you know i'm not still playing against the evils here? those bastards tried to kill me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shortline, from what I have seen of your play in past threads, you would not give up a possibility of winning the game just to spite someone for attempted manslaughter... devilslaughter... Cyradisslaughter. Notice that you cannot say slaughter without LAUGHTER coming out somehow.

It is probably not good for you that you were exposed so early in the game, but with total inability to be killed and a hidden Toth, I think you are in very good shape. I have been concentrating so much on the wolves that I did not consider that there is another team involved that we need to consider.

[/ QUOTE ]
So after getting my wrist slapped by Patton I decided to go back and reread a random page real quick and found this gem from FCBL. I have bolded the last part because he has been on top of the rules/etc all game and it seems horribly horribly forced. This combined with the "Cyradis seems to be winning what can we do to stop her" thing today is why I think FCBL could very easily be Toth.

Patton - No worries dude [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2007, 06:41 PM

Basically the point I am trying to make is that I call bull[censored] on this whole FCBL 1st level villager [censored]. You would think that someone with a desk cluttered full of index cards would have at least "considered" the presence of a neutral team right? I don't know how much more you people want but basically every time FCBL comes on and chats for a while he makes at least one post that is equally as incriminating as the one I just quoted.