Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2007, 07:54 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

...I'd like to see the red and green a bit brighter also [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2007, 12:05 PM

My reasoning for the change in blue is that it looks too much like black...i have bad eyes also. and as Paul said i'd also like the red and green brighter too.

I love these cards..i'm not a fan of the ones the majority of this thread is using, but that's just me..they do look nice I just find them difficult to play with.

Brighter red,green, and blue..and KEM backs would make these cards golden. i can maybe change the colors myself once i get photoshop...but i'm not sure how to make the backs.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:08 PM

Also, did anyone make the Vista cards? they are sweet too
Old 08-26-2007, 12:12 PM

I wish I would have known/thought about that, before I merged the colored diamonds/clubs together to get them into the file. I basically have to completely re-link the bottom 2 rows, from a different file, so that they can be edited separately. Easily another 2+ hour project. I wont be doing it anytime soon, maybe in a week or so.

But honestly, I am completely sick of doing MOD's. Any time I spend the next week on MOD's will be trying to sort out the Stars cards. There is a slim chance people would actually pay me for the time I spend working on those Stars MOD's.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:22 PM

No problem dude...I don't expect you to waste your doing this..nice work that you done so far though
Old 08-26-2007, 12:24 PM

Can't I just pick the colors i want and fill the suits in with photoshop? hmm, maybe it's more complicated than i thought
Old 08-26-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IlPlug tried to copy/paste them to make a deck for FT, which I told him was a bad idea [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I tried to do what I could to make it look better, but it was pretty pixelated at the smaller deck sizes. The decks turn out bad when you try and clone a deck by copy/paste. Static copies of text dont resize well.

I dont know if he is gonna post them, but personally I couldnt play with them. The text, pips, and card faces need to be made from scratch. The artwork for the royals could prolly be copy/pasted and resized for all the decks. But the text and pips really need to be created from scratch, on top of new white card faces. Its at least few hour job to make it that way.

These decks are not some quick little copy/paste thing I do. There is a lot of time and thought that goes in to designing a deck with 200+ layers of images. Simply changing a color, on an existing deck, isnt nearly as fast and easy as you might think. Sometimes it faster than others, depending on how merged the layers are.

I think IlPlug and Dilznoofus both gained a healthy respect for the amount of time put in making these decks. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2007, 05:11 PM

I think you did an excellent job
Old 08-26-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can't I just pick the colors i want and fill the suits in with photoshop? hmm, maybe it's more complicated than i thought

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Easily another 2+ hour project.

[/ QUOTE ]

And thats if you have my Photoshop files. The results of trying to change the color, on each individual PNG file, would be frustrating, and wouldnt likely turn out well.

I will gladly change the shade of blue, just not anytime real soon. The backs are much easier to change, but then I have to resize the entire deck, upload, and post them. I would rather change the backs when I change the colors. That way I dont have to resize/upload/post again when I change the blue shade. I just need a little break from FT Mod's. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The stars cards will require my complete attention.

Old 08-27-2007, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

look a page back plz. yes, he did, and they rule.