Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2007, 12:14 PM

Default Re: The Soprano\'s: All in the Family Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
We used the exact same code in wheel of time back in the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got it from Malloreon 2. Tobako was the evil seer and he used it to relay peeks. I saved that PM too.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:31 PM

Wow, Great game everyone.

Man, the village had some GREAT reads on us wolves... Day 1 was amazingly scary. Villagers were nailing wolves left and right. The funny part was that everyone nailed a different wolf and the BW would get quickly derailed.
2/3 of the way through day 1, Luckay had 5 of 6 wolves in his suspects column!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE.

I thought Books was Harris... LOL He was the ONLY villager on day 1 or day 2 to NEVER have put any heat on a wolf then comes out with: FCBL, if your a wolf, I know the identities of these 4 people.. and then names four non-wolf players. LOL -- I thought he just told us his peeks..

Even during the later days, it seems Books was helps us.

Siegmund, I thought you did a GREAT job wolf hunting during the game. Nice job with your defense when I was framing you... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Zurvan, you nailed me as a wolf AGAIN (And was right [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). I think I've been on your wolf list every game I played with you... lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nice read this game.

BTW, village.. I can't believe you never tried to BW Krupa after his Luckay voting debacle that night... OMG!!!

I think the whole wolf team did a great job in this game... I'm giving the wolf-MVP to the BIG Luckbox in the sky. Runner-up MVP to FCBL for being the villagers best friend and derailing ALL the wolf BW's...

Nez, I thought you were an AWESOME moderator. Great job with the design... It was fun and entertaining. I think the "Race for Blundetto" made for a cool game in a game...
Not much you can do about a luckboxing wolf team. I REALLY look forward to your next game!!!! Thank you.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:33 PM

Yeah, the kills had so much luck you sucked all my luck from finding Adriana, heh.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:26 PM

Oops... How can I forget about mentioning ASPoker8??? He was a wolf that lived on the edge. I think he pushed his game SO hard that everyone figured he couldn't be a wolf... LOL
He was the guy that suggested NK'ing FMXDA AND blocking Siegmund!!!

Ad88am88 (7:31:35 PM): zomg i know a good kill
Ad88am88 (7:31:52 PM): kill FMX

Great job ASPoker8. Well done.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:36 PM

Interesting game.

Even after rereading it, I seriously can't find the villager content in eskimo's posts. When I was first put on the chopping block, Mark was my only strong wolf read... and it was in the process of reviewing posts to write "the case against mark" that I kept seeing eskimo doing suspicious things, again and again and again. (And WHY didn't anybody else think mark smelled funny? that amazes me.)

Zurvan: I agonized for quite some time over whether to move to Dustin last night or not. Between Dustin's read of me as power villager, and the action early D4, I was feeling fairly sure he was a wolf. If the lead wagon had been anybody but mark or eskimo I'd have gone right for dustin. Sorry now I didn't.... but I am still as sure eskimo was a wolf as eskimo is sure that fxmda peeked zurvan [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And, as boiler quoted, I would have LOVED to lynch Mark, anytime from Day 2 onward. I seriously believed that even on D4 you were standing up for Mark as a villager... I really wish you had seen that post of mine before you came back to switch to dustin.

By late D4 I thought I was going crazy since wolves were springing up all over (Krupa caught lying about me, Dustin throwing off the sheepskin, ASP looking more and more suspicious) -- I was ready to believe there were 7 wolves in the game by that point, and was at least willing to consider backing off of IY.

FCBL, you alone among the wolves never did ANYthing that roused my suspicions. And you were the most dangerous of them all, as it turns out...

books, I'd love to hear why you moved that vote off of IY. With all due respect I think that was a serious mistake, since it left us confused the rest of the game about what happened: we need a better reason than "I think IY is a villager" to put the bandwagons close enough together to let the random effects take over.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting game.

Even after rereading it, I seriously can't find the villager content in eskimo's posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

its not about content with him its about tone and style
Old 05-04-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And neither is Eskimo - Eskimo's villager game is a big pile of WTF with small helpings of useful informative posting. That is exactly what he has done this game.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-04-2007, 02:47 PM

Eskimo does post content as a villager and is reasonably helpful (sometimes) you just have to know what to look for.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eskimo does post content as a villager and is reasonably helpful (sometimes) you just have to know what to look for.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think eskimo is really underrated actually and understands the game a lot better than some, most
Old 05-04-2007, 02:55 PM

Siegmund: Mark was pretty much a backburner candidate for me all game. I was sure he was a wolf, but he was so quiet (and Dustin et al were sooo out there), that I kept putting him off in favour of others.