Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 03:49 PM

Default Re: gg

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow imsakidd is a scumbag for posting that, what a surprise

[/ QUOTE ]
if it's on facebook it's not exactly private

[/ QUOTE ]

It's iffy... It's not as private as something locked in your safe, but still more private than a blog or a myspace. I think facebook accounts are always private/hidden until you add them as friends.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Time and time again, whether on 2+2 or at the tables, theres NATH interjecting with his never clever, always obvious and arrogant comments. Wow, he backed out of a flip!!!! Holy [censored]!!!! No ones ever done that before. Wow he steals blinds, unreal! Someone deserves to lose their whole net worth because of it, and be told to commit suicide and be called an unethical POS! How does he treat people daily, is a good friend to have, these are ways to judge people. OK NATH, please respond with "Worst post ever," or "ban from 2+2," but please don't be creative or clever, because that would actually require some thought from my end.

[/ QUOTE ]
ban
Old 09-26-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
chooo choooooo

thats pretty awesome...i have some family in croton...theres like 100 people in that town they probably know grim haha thatd be sick

the first sentence is best about it all being all downhill haha

[/ QUOTE ]
lol im from croton
I know of him/went to school with him lol but I have heard a few peopel be like you know that [Grimstarr} hes a millionaire from online poker. lol
Old 09-26-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow imsakidd is a scumbag for posting that, what a surprise

[/ QUOTE ]
if it's on facebook it's not exactly private

[/ QUOTE ]

It's iffy... It's not as private as something locked in your safe, but still more private than a blog or a myspace. I think facebook accounts are always private/hidden until you add them as friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, it's still private in the sense that nobody outside his network of friends can see it
Old 09-26-2007, 04:15 PM

yes facebook accounts are relatively private

but imsa never cares if someone tells him something in confidence or that shouldn't be repeated in public

so he's a scumbag, as i said
Old 09-26-2007, 04:32 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
yes facebook accounts are relatively private

but imsa never cares if someone tells him something in confidence or that shouldn't be repeated in public

so he's a scumbag, as i said

[/ QUOTE ]

am i the only person that can't figure out why you are defending pizza faces right to privacy?
Old 09-26-2007, 04:33 PM

Imsa did once post a picture of my sister from my Facebook in IRC, which I thought was pretty out of line.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:35 PM

funny thing is that if grim never took a shot above 10/20 he would prob have a mil by now anyways.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:42 PM

everyone is being way too hard on this kid.

yeah, he doesnt do the right thing when he steals blinds or whatever. however, there is a huge difference between him stealing a blind and being a dick about it than you guys standing by and cheering while he loses everything he has.

yeah, i know people will tell me to go play against him and then how will I feel when he steals my blinds right? or what do i know, i have like 50 posts, I couldn't possibly comprehend how awful grimstarr is...

the point is, even if he did steal my blind, i wouldn't want to cheer as he lost his hundreds of thousands. this place is supposed to be a poker "community." from what i've seen of grimm, hes a participant in the community. maybe he does things you dont approve of, and there is nothin wrong with callin him out or giving him a hard time for it, but keep in mind, you are his community. if he really did post about how he had a hard time socially and everything, that means you may be his only community. if you think that ANYTHING he does at the table makes it ok to tell someone to commit suicide (and mean it, which hopefully wasn't the case) you're wrong. you don't have to be a poker expert to know that.

so yeah, maybe he'll continue to throw away a ton, and maybe he'll continue to be a jerk about it. but dont kick him while hes down, because it doesnt matter how many times he steals the blinds, hes still a person.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:49 PM

many

mannyyyyy

mils