Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2007, 12:58 AM

Default Re: AIM hacked.

assuming all the info provided is accurate and ppl know who this guy is...how has this scumbag not been curbstomped yet?
Old 09-24-2007, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
assuming all the info provided is accurate and ppl know who this guy is...how has this scumbag not been curbstomped yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

assuming there's been a whole thread about this guy how has nobody mentioned the idea of kicking his ass yet?
Old 09-24-2007, 01:35 AM

I had a very strange convo on AIM tonight. Someone messaged me from the name bigpoppaswap. He asked me if I was Whatdoescallmean from 2p2. I said no, why would you think that and he said something about our names being in the same thread and he must have clicked mine by accident.

He said he was supposed to do a transfer with Whatdoescallmean and they had talked through PMs but that he was now being ignored. He asked my name on 2p2 and I told him. I asked his name and he said it was big poppa on here and that he had 30 references and 3000+ posts. So I did a search and found nothing, then I searched bigpoppa (with no space) and found someone with 3000+ posts. I asked the guy are you sure theres a space and he said, yea. So I was like well the name doesnt exist with a space in it. He said 'mine has a space' and then signed off immediately.

I had told him I wouldn't mind doing the swap as long as he sent first and he acted normal by asking me who I had traded with in the past and so forth, I told him a few ppl but didn't really care cause there was nothing in it for me and he declined at first. Then like 5 mins later he signed back on and said 'ok, ill send first, whats your name on ftp again?' But at this point I had already become very suspicious so I told him I couldnt help him.

Maybe I should have let him send first cuz Im really curious what his plan was at this point but I didn't want to tell him my sn on any site so I just said I couldnt. He acted really pissed and told me I was lying for some reason.

Anway, I just wanted to put this out there in case this was the real bigpoppa's AIM and it got hacked. I PM'd both bigpoppa and Whatdoescallmean on here afer the convo, bigpoppa has yet to reply, while WDCM replied saying he knew nothing of any planned swaps with bigpoppa. So the guy was definitely fos, I just hope its not bigpoppa's actual AIM and that noone has tranferred to this guy.

Another weird thing, he referred to me as Radii near the beginning of the convo, which was my old name on 2p2 (Radiihead), I have no idea how he would know this, this part of the convo baffled me more than anything else. I didn't save the first part of the convo but have the part where he was claiming to be big poppa from 2p2.

edit to add: I have no clue why he would target me I am so small time compared to most of the people in this thread.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:36 AM

LMAO @ how fat and ugly Mike's girl is. Well played sir. Must be a nice life.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:39 AM

LMAO @ how fat and ugly Mike's girl is. Well played sir. Must be a nice life.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:06 PM

anyone have any ideas how much money our hacking friends have made for themselves so far?
Old 09-24-2007, 01:15 PM

SAMH1133 (12:53:05 PM): hackdSAMH1133 (12:53:11 PM): I SEE USAMH1133 (12:53:13 PM): UR ON AOL RIGHT NOW
Old 09-24-2007, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SAMH1133 (12:53:05 PM): hackdSAMH1133 (12:53:11 PM): I SEE USAMH1133 (12:53:13 PM): UR ON AOL RIGHT NOW

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmm lol isn't that obvious?
Old 09-24-2007, 03:22 PM

"sam" just told me in IM he hacked me and kept bragging. like "hacked hacked hacked IP IP IP!!!

i don't use AOL for email and didn't accept anything. am i in trouble here?
Old 09-24-2007, 03:25 PM

he can probly just get on ur screen name and talk to people
be careful