3...g6 0 0%
Results 18 38.30%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL *** POG NFL Survivor Pool

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kyro,

You may have been joking but I firmly believe Boston fans are by far the biggest group of collective douches I have ever seen in sports.

Nothing personally to you, and you may be different.. I'm not sure that we've ever discussed sports. I used to be a big Patriots supporter and a Celtics fan back in the day.. but Boston fans as a whole made me detest any sport out of that area. From their endless crying about Yankee payroll (where they are second in payroll.. quite hypocritical) the jackass football fans that think their team can do no wrong I just got so sick of the area I root for all their sports to fail.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at you not directing that at me personally.

Anyways, anyone who thinks all Boston sports fans are obnoxious, arrogant, [insert your choice word here] is just not an intelligent person. That's my personal belief.

[ QUOTE ]

Also, not sure how I am losing with the cheaters comment, it was your guy that just got suspended, ya?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm sure Rodney Harrison is the only guy in the NFL to use steroids. I'm not saying it's right, and he completely deserves to be suspended, but I would be willing to bet a good sum of money that several Broncos were on some illegal substance when they won their Super Bowls. It's just a stupid argument to make.

Seriously, it is such the in thing to hate Boston sports fans. I can't read a sports thread without hearing about how annoying Boston fans are. Blah blah blah. You people are far more annoying than we could ever be.

[/ QUOTE ]

u suck at life<font color="white"> &lt;3 u kyro</font>
Old 09-08-2007, 02:39 PM

I've been out of the loop. I completely missed mets' metamorphesis into...well, whatever he's turned into.

I am very passionate about defending my Boston brethren. You will never convince me we are any worse than 90% of the fan bases. But please keep trying.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:40 PM

The "the rest of the league is doing it they just haven't gotten caught" argument is the weakest argument in sports

Just sayin'

Also Kyro, you statement about being tired of New England winning was douche-esque.... I know, I know you get to pick and choose when everyone should take a joke and when they shouldn't but it was
Old 09-08-2007, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nez, who do you root for, the Broncos?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am a very big Broncos fan... Steelers 2nd, Dallas 3rd.

Not too optimistic about the Broncos this year. Last year was the hardest season of any sports team that I've ever followed, so I'm remaining 'realistic' this year.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hard to follow, orly.
How about Oakland [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would've rather been an Oakland fan last year

The ups and downs of last year were so amazingly frustrating, only needing to run the clock out to get a playoff spot noly to lay a collective egg, then to have our up and coming CB shot and killed that night... just was a hard season as a fan

At least Jake is gone
Old 09-08-2007, 02:43 PM

Kyro,

Maybe we complain about Boston fans because as a majority they are the most obnoxious fans in the league?

Plus I was hating on Boston way before hating on Boston was cool, yo.

I know plenty of cool people from Boston.. but when it comes to sports I can't stand to be in the same zip code as them.

BTW, I'm not trying to convince you but when I see some Boston fan make a "joke" about how they are so much better than the rest of the planet I jump at it because you hear those "jokes" about three million times a sports season.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been out of the loop. I completely missed mets' metamorphesis into...well, whatever he's turned into.

I am very passionate about defending my Boston brethren. You will never convince me we are any worse than 90% of the fan bases. But please keep trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

douchecookie
1 - you can dish it out but can't take it
2 - i am [censored]-ing with you. I whitetexted how much i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] u
3 - i already said they are better than phillie fans
4 - your patriot comment was arrogant and obnoxious and you deserve a good ribbing
5 - GO dolphins
Old 09-08-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The "the rest of the league is doing it they just haven't gotten caught" argument is the weakest argument in sports

Just sayin'

Also Kyro, you statement about being tired of New England winning was douche-esque.... I know, I know you get to pick and choose when everyone should take a joke and when they shouldn't but it was

[/ QUOTE ]

i cannot think of anything at all to add to this post that could make it any better
Old 09-08-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
from my experiences, phillie fans might be bigger douchebags

they used to even boo Mike Schmitt

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, it is SCHMIDT.

Second of all, Mets fans blow.

That is all.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:55 PM

You want to see some bad fans, go watch just about any Little League game.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Just sayin'

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's really not. It's pretty dumb to assume NE is the only team with guys that use illegal substances, but hey, believe what you want.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who else has made a joke? My comment was completely and totally in jest. I feel utterly grateful to get the chance to root for a team like the Pats and the Sox. Besides mets, who I apparently misread badly, everyone else has been dead serious.