Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 07:37 PM

Default Re: * * * * AUGUST LOW CONTENT THREAD * * * * *DELETED* *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are funny [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i love these all vs ribbo or vice versa threads. sometimes they create some noise, but hell they are funny...

btw. when do we see some more vids ribbo? i liked the two you did already and there are not enough omaha vids out there.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To clarify:
You said 'I asked for Buzz to moderate here' and it was 'obvious'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I accused, you denied, neither of us can provide any proof, so what more can be said?

[ QUOTE ]
I said 'I do not care what you say about me' which we both agreed on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, you're putting words in my mouth. You should try reading people's posts slowly so they might actually sink into your thick skull. I never said I agreed you didn't care. In fact, it's quite obvious from how childish and defensive you're being that you do care a great deal.

[ QUOTE ]
I said 'therefore I have no reason to ask for Buzz to moderate here' totally negating your original pathetic statement which you insisted was 'obviously true'.

[/ QUOTE ]

And since I never agreed as you like to imagine, my statement was never negated.

[ QUOTE ]
Then you went off on another pointless tangent I have no idea what you were waffling about you made that little sense, but clearly it was nothing to do with the points I was making so I left you to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You clearly don't have a very strong understanding of the English language. What is your first language anyway?
Old 08-06-2007, 08:05 PM

Your grasp of English is pretty weak.

When Buzz says this:
That means what it says and you should treat it as your 'proof' you so desperately need.
Unless of course you think Buzz is a liar. Are you accusing Buzz of lying?
Old 08-06-2007, 08:25 PM

Once again you see only what you want to see.

If you'll look at the latter part of his statement, he goes on to say that while somebody did contact him about this issue, it's not their fault because he takes full responsibility. I hate to break it to you, but that hardly excludes you.

Anyway, Buzz would obviously not expose you, so his outright denial would be just as meaningless as yours.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Once again you see only what you want to see.

If you'll look at the latter part of his statement, he goes on to say that while somebody did contact him about this issue, it's not their fault because he takes full responsibility. I hate to break it to you, but that hardly excludes you.

Anyway, Buzz would obviously not expose you, so his outright denial would be just as meaningless as yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for exposing yourself for what you are.
That's all I wanted to hear, outright denial in the face of the proof you said didn't exist.
You should leave and find another forum if you think the moderator is a liar. Show some class, each of your last 4 posts show you desperately clutching at straws. Reality is starting to sink in with your brain, but your brain doesn't like it.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:40 PM

You're so deluded it's depressing. Here let me recap it for you more simply. This is what your so called proof says:

This isn't Ribbo's fault. Someone contacted me, but it isn't their fault because I am responsible for my own moderations.

Now can you explain to me logically how you think that proves you weren't the one who contacted him?

I thought not. Got any other "arguments" you'd like to embarrass yourself with?

If you're out of ideas, I'll throw you a bone. Since you're so fixated on what Buzz says, you could try to explain to me how the word of somehow who is not permitted to answer a certain way whether truthful or not means anything as far as proof is concerned.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:09 PM

Default Re: * * * * AUGUST LOW CONTENT THREAD * * * * *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by Buzz
Old 08-06-2007, 10:34 PM

Wazz - I'm going to delete your post after I reply. No offense intended. (You didn't do anything more than they did). I'm hoping this will end it. I let them verbally slug it out for a while, just to demonstrate to everybody how useless it is. It might be entertaining, but it really doesn't have much to do with strategy in the game of Omaha.

And it takes at least one of our best posters out of action. He's not responding to other strategy and money considerations when he's dealing with this tripe.

These arguments tend to escalate and then the animosity generated spills over into other threads, with the various individuals involved continuing taking swipes at each other.

So I'm going to cut it off now. Alas this is the low content thread and I don't want to freeze the whole thread, nor do I want to delete the whole thread. I'm simply going to delete all arguments. Alas, that has the effect of incensing some of you.

But if so, then that's the way it's going to be.

Wazz, your post to which I am replying will be deleted but it's really no slap at you, just an attempt to stop this from escalating any more.

Buzz
Old 08-06-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please point us to a previous Low Content Thread from a previous month that had a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry Troll, I don't want to go there.

I think we may have different opinions as to what constitutes a problem.

Buzz

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't want to go there, because.....why?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just bumping this to remind you to answer Buzz.

I suspect that you don't really have a reason and there really was nothing wrong with the other Low Content Threads.

Deep down inside you realize that you are the root of all the current problems on the PLO board. (i.e. me complaining and Ribbo et al.'s meta-arguments about you).

Please explain how I am wrong in my analysis.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just bumping this to remind you to answer Buzz.

[/ QUOTE ]Troll, if I wanted to answer, I would answer.

[ QUOTE ]
I suspect that you don't really have a reason and there really was nothing wrong with the other Low Content Threads.

[/ QUOTE ]Stop it, Troll.

[ QUOTE ]
Deep down inside you realize that you are the root of all the current problems on the PLO board. (i.e. me complaining and Ribbo et al.'s meta-arguments about you).

[/ QUOTE ]Stop it Troll.

[ QUOTE ]
Please explain how I am wrong in my analysis.

[/ QUOTE ]No. Enough.

Buzz