Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, that could not have worked out any better. I love how they're all clearly showing that Dick is about to go home.

Props to Dustin for lying to Dick as well (not that it matters). If Eric and Jessica get outed when they get down to 5, I hope Dustin wins vs. Jameka and Amber.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dustin, Eric, Jameka, Jessica, and Amber might be 5 of the least interesting people to ever be on a reality show. I absolutely cannot understand how anybody could like them.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin, Eric, Jameka, Jessica, and Amber might be 5 of the least interesting people to ever be on a reality show. I absolutely cannot understand how anybody could like them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I actually find these five more unwatchable than the Nerd Herd from previous season. The things that Joe said about Dustin to him at the hammock during their heart and heart when Joe was about to be evicted is now coming to light. It was all true.

How anyone can be fans of these five completely blows my mind. I can see people either loving or hating Dick and Jen. I can see that, but like the poster above said. Amber, Dustin, Eric , Jess and Jameka are the most uninteresting people I've ever seen on reality TV (not that I watch a lot of reality TV of course [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]).
Old 08-09-2007, 09:51 PM

This is my first season watching the show so could someone tell me who breaks a tie vote for the eviction? Is it the HOH? Because let's say Dick and Danielle are nominated, but Zach wins POV, saves Dick, and puts up Jameka. It would probably be a 3-3 tie unless Amber switches so who breaks a tie vote?
Old 08-09-2007, 09:52 PM

About Jess.....it's a 150% guarantee that she would put up D&D. I wasn't too big of a fan of Dani at first but she really impressed me this week by being her own person to put up Eric going against the house. There is a zero % chance that Jess would do anything like that. She's also naive to think that Eric would take her to final 2. If Eric and Jess are in the final 2 it would be a clean sweep for her to win it all. No way is Eric going to take her there. He may promise her that now but if it ever got to that point in the game there's no way he would want that if he wanted the money. Jess does not see this.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is my first season watching the show so could someone tell me who breaks a tie vote for the eviction? Is it the HOH? Because let's say Dick and Danielle are nominated, but Zach wins POV, saves Dick, and puts up Jameka. It would probably be a 3-3 tie unless Amber switches so who breaks a tie vote?

[/ QUOTE ]

The HOH breaks the tie. Also if this scenario plays out, fat chance that Jess would put up one of her own. It would be D&D up with Zach as replacement. If Zach wins POV, Jen goes up.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The HOH breaks the tie. Also if this scenario plays out, fat chance that Jess would put up one of her own. It would be D&D up with Zach as replacement. If Zach wins POV, Jen goes up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoops, forgot that the HOH puts up the other person for eviction and not the person that won POV. So basically Dick, Danielle, Jenn, and Zach are screwed and we're left with 5 of the most boring people ever assembled in one house ensuring that tonight is probably the last episode I'll watch of this season.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:09 PM

They're only screwed if the LNC wins all the HOHs and nobody turns on the alliance.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:14 PM

I am LOLing so much @ 4thstreet b/c I knew he would get this upset. This game is ON! Line offically divided. I can't wait to see/read what unfolds in the next couple days. HELL the next few hrs!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 10:33 PM

I don't see why these people are boring. What makes them so boring? The fact that they aren't covered in tattoos and being a poor father?

Eric seems like a genuinely good guy (flame away), and if he's playing both sides or whatever, it's because this stupid America's Player thing has forced him to do so. He is one of the most interesting people in the house, and he actually has a strategy. What is Jen doing to win? What is Zach doing to win (if he didn't talk to Daniele, I wouldn't notice he was still around)? Eric seems like one of the few people in the house that actually has a set strategy, and that's interesting to me.

I'm a little surprised they didn't show the whole "Amber hates Jews" thing...it's like they're trying to keep her image up for some reason.

Newb questions: How do they win? Does it get down to 2 and then America votes? What does each place get paid?
Old 08-09-2007, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am LOLing so much @ 4thstreet b/c I knew he would get this upset. This game is ON! Line offically divided. I can't wait to see/read what unfolds in the next couple days. HELL the next few hrs!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you're enjoying it, really I am.