Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Div 3
Dirty Harry 47 77.05%
Kelly's Heroes 14 22.95%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Re: My etiquette... reasons and apology

Apologies on that point, however I fail to see how the follow on posters have any choice of what forum to post in. They are merely following what the mods have chosen to do. If you are unhappy with this it seems that you should not be discussing this with us, but with the mod of NVG.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:15 PM

I'm not sure why blood in her stomach would make her throw up...
Old 07-10-2007, 08:30 PM

You can't digest human blood. If you swallow any substantial amount you will throw up. However, I think the bleeding is minor or she would be in the hospital, it is not usual that there would be uncontrollable bleeding from this. Therefore, I think it is just minor bleeding and she is nauseous anyway due to the flu, and the strep is a secondary infection to this primary illness. It does seem the strep is very bad case, however, unless she completely failed to respond to the steroid injections and antibotics, it would be highly unusual for someone with strep and the flu to be in ICU. I believe this statement was taken somewhat out of context. However, she does seem quite ill, and I hope she is better soon.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:15 PM

Excuses, excuses. I heard that the real reason Brandi busted out was because her dog ate her crib sheet that showed the ranking of hands. Otherwise, she was a cinch to win the Main Event.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:20 PM

Default Re: My etiquette... reasons and apology *DELETED*

Post deleted by Salmo Trutta
Old 07-10-2007, 09:35 PM

Okay, How am I the only one in 20 pages to catch this?
from Pokerbobs Dear Brandi Thread the following was posted by Jennfox on Page 10 of the thread [ QUOTE ]
we were at howard/steve's bbq last night. brandi was there, looking cute, as usual. maybe a tad bit overdressed for a bbq.. but about 80% of the women there were, so... she wasnt spotlighted. except for when it was her turn at karaoke. she sang "these boots were made for walking" (surprisingly well). don't know who she came with, but all my guy friends swear she was there with sklansky. personally, i didnt see it. if she did come with him, i know for a fact she didn't leave with him so it seems unlikely they came as a pair. maybe he just invited her. they werent necessarily there together.
anyway, cops came and walked around the party, getting autographs etc from matusow and howard. but it made me feel pretty uneasy since i was busy trying to blaze one, so i decided it was time for us to head outta there. we walked out the front and saw brandi kinda wandering down the front driveway. she musta seen someone she knew bc she walked up to the drivers side of a car that was also leaving bbq and started chatting up the driver, (or driver chatting up her, probably more likely). i hear "oh, you're going to bellagio? thats perfect! thats where i'm heading too!" . she popped in the back seat and they sped off into the night. that must be where you guys picked up the story at bobby's room. none of this is gossip, but still enjoyable reading to all of you with no lives

ps. i don't know if this is noteworthy, but it should be said that no one acted at the bbq acted like she shouldn't be there. i heard nothing negative said about her while i was there from anyone. (except for a couple guys too scared to talk to her.) and certainly she had the hosts approval to be there. people should start taking notice that she's becoming legit.

brandi, hope this doesn't bother you. totally benign gossip. you rocked the karaoke last night!

[/ QUOTE ]

Post is from 7/4/07

Must be tough singing freakin karaoke with the puss lungs and all. Im sure the ICU has a karaoke machine though.

Linky to Thread
Old 07-10-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Apologies on that point, however I fail to see how the follow on posters have any choice of what forum to post in. They are merely following what the mods have chosen to do. If you are unhappy with this it seems that you should not be discussing this with us, but with the mod of NVG.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do know which way I'm leaning. I thought I'd give the forum posters a chance to give their feedback in the ATF thread.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:32 PM

There go my chances in the fantasy wsop.

Brandi, you owe me one satellite entry.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pay newhizzle back [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

This nutcase has an excuse for everything. She should stay on the pole.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Right now, I'm deathly ill.... I should not have played the tournament, but I had a lot of people counting on me whom I did not want to let down. And inevitably between my busting out and my words/actions during the day.... that exactly what I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a thought as someone who knows nothing about you except from reading your posts here.... if you're that deathly ill right now, why aren't you in bed resting or on your way to a hospital instead of making lengthy message board posts?
Closed Thread