Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2007, 12:31 PM

Default Re: What\'s the use of washcloths?

[ QUOTE ]
I had no idea the loofa was that abrasive. I thought it was referring to those sissy puffy things that come with body wash. I may have to pick one of these babies up!

[/ QUOTE ]

The sissy puffy things are also rather abrasive, much more so than a washcloth. They lather well and don't absorb anything so you they just need to drip dry them.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, so I've got a washcloth trip report here folks. I've always been hygenic and I pride myself on the fact that girls often compliment me on how I smell. So it was with a fair degree of bewilderment that I read this thread. Yesterday I was doing the shopping and I spotted some washcloths, (a frightening example of OOT entering into my everyday life).

So I purchased one. It's yellow. I took it home and I put some of my Chanel Allure Sport bath wash on it and I started scrubbing. It sure got a lot of foam going. I scrubbed everywhere with it. It felt pretty good I have to say. I did notice though, that when I got out of the shower there were an inordinate amount of short and curly ones stuck to it.

Anyway, later on a girl I know quite well came around for dinner. We like to use each other for the occasional rumpy-pumpy. One thing led to another and we ended up doing the horizontal folk dance. At one point she stopped, looked at me and said;

"You know, you smell really good tonight."

"Don't I usually smell good?"

"Yeah, but not this good."

Thank you FFK, and thank you OOT. I am now a believer.

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread
Old 06-14-2007, 12:34 PM

I have been reading this thread, but haven't been moved to try it IRL until adsman's post.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, so I've got a washcloth trip report here folks. I've always been hygenic and I pride myself on the fact that girls often compliment me on how I smell. So it was with a fair degree of bewilderment that I read this thread. Yesterday I was doing the shopping and I spotted some washcloths, (a frightening example of OOT entering into my everyday life).

So I purchased one. It's yellow. I took it home and I put some of my Chanel Allure Sport bath wash on it and I started scrubbing. It sure got a lot of foam going. I scrubbed everywhere with it. It felt pretty good I have to say. I did notice though, that when I got out of the shower there were an inordinate amount of short and curly ones stuck to it.

Anyway, later on a girl I know quite well came around for dinner. We like to use each other for the occasional rumpy-pumpy. One thing led to another and we ended up doing the horizontal folk dance. At one point she stopped, looked at me and said;

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just soap and scrub more becasue you had a new shower toy, or did the thing actually clean better and casue you to smell better?
Old 06-14-2007, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

one of the best things is the fact that a washcloth imo, gets rid of a lot more excess pubes/body hair that have already fallen out than hands and soap.

your welcome for the advice.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:55 PM

Aight, I bought a loofa (the real kind, not the plastic puffy thing,) and some Axe body wash and used it last night. I went back to the bar of soap and the old calloused hand because I didn't feel too clean.

Do I need to soak the loofa? It was like washing my body with a rock.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aight, I bought a loofa (the real kind, not the plastic puffy thing,) and some Axe body wash and used it last night. I went back to the bar of soap and the old calloused hand because I didn't feel too clean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure on the loofah, but use the poofy thing. It was scientifically designed for cleaning, while the loofah is a naturally occuring item that has been repurposed as a cleaning device.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you make sure to scrub your ballsack/taint area really really hard? Grab the loofa from in front and behind and really go at it. It will hurt the first few times, but eventually you build up callouses. Also it's a good workout.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:14 PM

ads,

"We like to use each other for the occasional rumpy-pumpy. One thing led to another and we ended up doing the horizontal folk dance."

Awesome post as usual. You talk funny!
Old 06-15-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Not sure on the loofah, but use the poofy thing. It was scientifically designed for cleaning, while the loofah is a naturally occuring item that has been repurposed as a cleaning device.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but those body puff things suck. They start to either fall apart or get gross after a month or two, and they don't do nearly as good a job at exfoliating as a loofah.

Also, lol at FFK for using the word "loofah" this whole thread to refer to something completely different. THIS THREAD IS A SHAM.