Default Re: Cheating on your wife

great [censored], more TRs
Old 04-22-2007, 08:34 PM

well...... i am erect
Old 04-22-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey OP, do you think you'll ever have kids?

Also, I think you've sorta answered in a roundabout way, but if your wife one day said "I'll do whatever you asked" would you stop cheating?

[/ QUOTE ]

We will someday. Even if she said that and meant it I am noit sure if I would like I said before its alot of fun and a huge ego trip.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know plenty of happy and long-married couples who have never run into problems with "cheating".

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you never heard anything doesn’t necessarily mean it never happened. I’ve actually met women who are practicing the same lifestyle as op. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if 40% of married couples had a cheating spouse. I’ve seen it at work and I’ve also seen it in clubs.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:44 AM

Hey OP do you use protection? Do your friends know about your lifestyle?

More TRs please.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:59 AM

To OP
[ QUOTE ]
I like your style!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-23-2007, 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am sorry but I cannot accept ridiculous statements such as "the human body is wired for cheating". That is simply just a bad excuse for people who cannot control their own sexual lusts and desires. If your wife isn't the one for you, then separate/divorce her. Don't deceive her and let her live a lie for her entire life.

I know plenty of happy and long-married couples who have never run into problems with "cheating". Cheating is typically something adolescents and young adults struggle with when they are in their sexually active years. The desire to cheat, in my opinion, is a possible manifestation of several things:

1) You do not love your wife/girlfriend.
2) You have uncontrollable sexual desires and problems.
3) You are too immature to be in a committed relationship.

There are solutions to all three of these problems: 1) divorce/breakup, 2) psychotherapy, 3) grow up.

There is absolutely no excuse for ever cheating on your wife and it disgusts me to see people defending this activity.

PS - I still don't really believe the stories the OP is posting are true, but the fact that people defend them (assuming they are the truth) bothers me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You, Sir, are brainwashed!

For the record, I believ OP. Every word of it. I can relate.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know plenty of happy and long-married couples who have never run into problems with "cheating".

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you never heard anything doesn’t necessarily mean it never happened. I’ve actually met women who are practicing the same lifestyle as op. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if 40% of married couples had a cheating spouse. I’ve seen it at work and I’ve also seen it in clubs.

[/ QUOTE ]

40% is pretty much a given, lol.

To most posters (those with the high moral standards). I don't know in what kind of shielded environments you are living. But I won't judge you. I am better than that. Only a bit of advice: Open your eyes at all the people around you. And get at least 40 years old before preaching morals.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey OP do you use protection? Do your friends know about your lifestyle?

More TRs please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Always use protection. Everytime. Not with my wife but with every other girl. Use it for everything oral anal doesn't matter.

One funny story. I was in the service for alittle bit on a ship. We pulled into a port in mexico. There were a few girls on the boat about 50 or so. A few of them were major [censored] nailing everything they could. Who could blame them if most men were in there place with a boat full of women they would to. One of them I always swore up and down was a closet [censored]. Loved sex and loved to mess around but didn't want to with people at work because of the rumor mill of the ship. And of course the rules against it. I had steered away from sleeping with women I worked with. To much drama and to big of a risk. Well we were in port and I bellyed up to the bar around 9am or so and started punding them. She got there around 11 or so. I was felling no pain by then. We were the only two from the ship in that place. I always tried to find hole in the walls. To get away from everyone. She did also to come to find out. We sit there and talked for awhile she was engaged to a guy from her home town. We talked about a wide range of things. Then we got to sex. I was drunk at this point so I just blurted out that I had always thought she was the sexiest girl on the ship. She had the tightest little body. 5'4 110 solid. Brown hair and brown eyes. She was in the gym alot. Everything was firm. Small [censored] but I could look past that. She got kind of embrassed when I had said that. She smiled and said is that a fact. I said yes u are, in fact under different circumstances I would love to see what would happen between us. She looked at me smiled and said order me another shot and we might have to see. So I did. After a couple more rounds. We decided to move from the bar to a booth in the back. I mean this was a [censored] bar to, even for mexico. So it was very dark where the booths were. As soon as we sit down she started rubbing my leg. So I take that as a green light and just dive in. We start making out. Just one of those pure passion types also. She was going nuts with her hands. It took about 30 sec. before they were all over my [censored]. I am loving this. I start sliding my hand up her shorts and fingering her. She up zips my shorts and starts to give me head. About that time I open my eyes and realize there are a few people watching us. I speak alittle spanish she thankfully spoke none. They were talking and laughing. It took everything I had not to laugh at some of the [censored] they were saying. She let me cum right in her mouth. I warned her befre I did and she only started to blow me more when I said that. I got her another shot from the bar and then we headed out to find a hotel away from everyone. Well it was a small port so that was impossible. I suggest we talk a walk down the beach. So we do and come across this marina. There were no lights on it and it was a good couple hunderd yards down the beach from all the clubs. So we talk a walk down it. And get to the end. We sit down and basically picked up where we left off. She was a sparkplug. Anyway we finish up and head back to the bars and go our seperate ways. I stumble back to the boat and head off to my rack. I wake up early way to early after drinking that much. I am sitting out back smoking a cig and my friend that was on duty last night came back there and sit down to shot the [censored] with me for a minute. I asked him how it was last night on watch he said he got board so he went up the bridge and got on the big eyes and started looking around. He said he saw 2 people [censored] on a dock down by the bars. He said it was with the night vision so he couldn't tell who they were. This kid was to honest for his own good so I believed what he said. He thne looked at me and asked if I thought it was anyone from the ship. It took everything I had not to start laughing.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

40% is pretty much a given, lol.

To most posters (those with the high moral standards). I don't know in what kind of shielded environments you are living. But I won't judge you. I am better than that. Only a bit of advice: Open your eyes at all the people around you. And get at least 40 years old before preaching morals.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always thought 40% was kind of low in all honesty. My parents have been togther for over 35 years and I know my dad has cheated on my mom and she knows also. They are the most loving couple I have ever seen. I am not here to preach to anyone. I am not telling u how to live your life. Don't tell me.