Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 02:06 AM

Default Re: Poker Stars Regulars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like when 100nl regs take shots at 200nl and I pull some ridiculous suck out on them and crush their spirits. Is that wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

but you only win 1/5th of their stack, are the shottakers that big of pussies?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was talking about when I play full stack. One notable was this girl Athena that DLM told me was a 100nl reg. We were both heckling her and stuff and asking if the pic was really her, if she wanted to come visit, yada yada yada. Then I 3 bet her with Q9o, she called and donked into me on a Axx 3 heart flop and I put her all in...she called with AK no heart, I hit a heart to stack her. Good times...
Old 03-25-2007, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
50NL

Any of you guys play with A10Warthog or BankitDrew?

Those guys seem to be decent players I'd rather not have at my table.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What I think is very funny is that I saw Drew at NL10 and Warthog at Nl25 the few times I have played after Jan 15. It seems as tho the regulars at NL50 are now playing at NL25.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey whats up D hows it going with your live playing now?. I wish I was able to play live like you can however around my parts the games are really weak.

I am back at 25NL after taken a hard few weeks at 50NL. This month has been really good for me just wish the same would apply at 50NL.

See ya at the tables!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2007, 08:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was talking about when I play full stack. One notable was this girl Athena that DLM told me was a 100nl reg. We were both heckling her and stuff and asking if the pic was really her, if she wanted to come visit, yada yada yada. Then I 3 bet her with Q9o, she called and donked into me on a Axx 3 heart flop and I put her all in...she called with AK no heart, I hit a heart to stack her. Good times...

[/ QUOTE ]

In other words you got your money in bad.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In other words you got your money in bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 03-25-2007, 12:31 PM

yeah another time, me and her had like 400 bucks at a nl200 table, and a reraised her steal ai with aa, and she called me with kk. i feel bad, cause i always imagine that hot ass girl crying, and it makes me sad that im not there to take advantage of her vunerable state!
Old 03-25-2007, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah another time, me and her had like 400 bucks at a nl200 table, and a reraised her steal ai with aa, and she called me with kk. i feel bad, cause i always imagine that hot ass girl crying, and it makes me sad that im not there to take advantage of her vunerable state!

[/ QUOTE ]

She never came off as that good to me.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:36 PM

i dont have much respect for any of the nl100 regs, and a few of the 200nl players seem really good to me, but who the [censored] am i to say....i lost 5k this month!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2007, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont have much respect for any of the nl100 regs, and a few of the 200nl players seem really good to me, but who the [censored] am i to say....i lost 5k this month!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

brutal

breakdown by stakes?
Old 03-25-2007, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
From my play and observation, you will experience some big swings. You truly are aggressive which leads to high variance.
I respect your game immensely.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:08 PM

anyone know what is toluschev doing at nl 100 ? i taught he was a good nl 200 regular
Closed Thread