Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2007, 09:51 PM

Default Re: EPT Monte Carlo

N 82 50 24 and I arrive in Nice at 12:25pm on flight 8302 from Paris.

Probably gonna limo there, if anyone wants to split one.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I get there at 1:30 if you want to wait. I want a limo real bad
Old 03-20-2007, 09:53 PM

Wow. I'm [censored] pissed. The US Passport agency is a COMPLETE joke. THey say they're open to take calls from 7am to midnight. IVE CACLLED SIX TIMES NOW AT VARYING TIMES. EVERY TIME I HAVE TO LISTEN TO A 10 MINUTE RECORDING< THEN I HIT A BUTTON TO TALK TO A REPRESENTATIVE, AND IT SAYS "WE'RE TOO BUSY NOW. CALL BACK LATER< GOODBYE"

WTF???

IM NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO GO TO MONTE CCARLO NOW BECAUES THEY'RE JUST A [censored] SHAM OF AN AGENCY WITH NO WORKERS AND JUST STUPID [censored] RECORDINGS

(i have a valid passport, bt can't find it and have been trying to get a replacement; if i can't find it, and they dont answer they're phone, i'm going to go on perma-life-tilt)
Old 03-20-2007, 10:00 PM

just won seat today, see yous there
Old 03-20-2007, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. I'm [censored] pissed. The US Passport agency is a COMPLETE joke. THey say they're open to take calls from 7am to midnight. IVE CACLLED SIX TIMES NOW AT VARYING TIMES. EVERY TIME I HAVE TO LISTEN TO A 10 MINUTE RECORDING< THEN I HIT A BUTTON TO TALK TO A REPRESENTATIVE, AND IT SAYS "WE'RE TOO BUSY NOW. CALL BACK LATER< GOODBYE"

WTF???

IM NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO GO TO MONTE CCARLO NOW BECAUES THEY'RE JUST A [censored] SHAM OF AN AGENCY WITH NO WORKERS AND JUST STUPID [censored] RECORDINGS

(i have a valid passport, bt can't find it and have been trying to get a replacement; if i can't find it, and they dont answer they're phone, i'm going to go on perma-life-tilt)

[/ QUOTE ]

Just go in person......oh wait, ITS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! WHY DONT YOU CALL AND MAKE AN APPT. LOLOLOLOL MURDERDEATHKILL
Old 03-20-2007, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I might see yinz guys on that flight. I'll switch seats if necessary. I'm flying from Pittsburgh alone to Nice. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just FYI:

Hello Noah,

At today's exchange rate, the EPT Monte Carlo package (excluding accomodation) comes to W$13,6

50. If you win a seat in a satellite after doing this, you'll receive W$ instead of the seat.

I hope this helps, but if you have further queries, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew
PokerStars

[/ QUOTE ]

Owned, my seat cost $13,125...although they may have included the VIP package in your cost (which is just a buffet)

[/ QUOTE ]

and a [censored] buffet at that, god the stars food last year was terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I ever asked you extensively about this, Jeff, and I don't think I ever heard anything about it. As a whole, how did your experience go last year?

(SO MUCH SARCASM)

[/ QUOTE ]

it was kinda meh [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone willing to let me/em2 stay with them? We would both be willing to sleep on the floor/cot. WE are both drunk bastards but will be going through rehab until we bust the tournament at least. We promise to behave [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Remind people there aren't pool tables in the rooms there and you'll have a better shot [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2007, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone willing to let me/em2 stay with them? We would both be willing to sleep on the floor/cot. WE are both drunk bastards but will be going through rehab until we bust the tournament at least. We promise to behave [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Remind people there aren't pool tables in the rooms there and you'll have a better shot [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL
BTW I'm planning on a winning a seat in the next few days so I will be there.... except probably not.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

WTF???

[/ QUOTE ]

Its too late now to do a renewal by mail. Your best chance is to keep trying to reach a customer service representative, or set an automated appointment ASAP. Sounds messy though... I think your best chance is to find the damn thing.