Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: % of your income from HLH?
Less than 10% 14 16.47%
10%-20 2 2.35%
21-50 15 17.65%
51-80 13 15.29%
80-99 13 15.29%
100 28 32.94%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Full TIlt account frozen, stolen from genuine player.

[ QUOTE ]
1. The OP was found to be directly involved in a fraud ring that funded multiple accounts with stolen credit cards and used “clean” accounts to funnel illicit money off the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

You keep repeating how you just happened to play against someone else comitting fraud, yet you have not made mention of this point. "Directly" seems to mean that they feel you were involved in the fraud itself.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:32 PM

FTPSean,

"funds won via legitimate table play will be cashed out to the OP’s preferred payment processor."

That part is disappointing to read.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:34 PM

El diablo, what your not seeing is that i have been a long time player online. I am reputable,a nd ran into someone that apparently did something illegal w/ his funds. They have made a good decision.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:52 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
El diablo, what your not seeing is that i have been a long time player online. I am reputable,a nd ran into someone that apparently did something illegal w/ his funds. They have made a good decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the difficulty with your position. Why would a fraud ring chip dump to someone not involved in their fraud? What would be the point in that?

I feel bad for you if you are an innocent party, but what else is FTP to do?
Old 01-04-2007, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I understand the skepticism some of you have towards our team of investigators, and the process by which investigations are conducted. Skepticism is healthy, and provides an important source of oversight and advocacy for the innocent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think all most people expect is a logical response in a reasonable amount of time, which you have done.

Thanks
Old 01-04-2007, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I understand the skepticism some of you have towards our team of investigators, and the process by which investigations are conducted. Skepticism is healthy, and provides an important source of oversight and advocacy for the innocent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think all most people expect is a logical response in a reasonable amount of time, which you have done.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i am pleased.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the difficulty with your position. Why would a fraud ring chip dump to someone not involved in their fraud? What would be the point in that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you, its a tough position i'm in. But, I didn't want to be in this situation and didnt know what to do. If it happened to you, people would be just as skeptical, but I appreciate everyone that has supported me...and i think a few people understand that i never intended anything wrong on the site, i found a friend/fish that wanted to play heads up, and won. And again, I thank FTP and have restored faith in their support.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you, its a tough position i'm in. But, I didn't want to be in this situation and didnt know what to do. If it happened to you, people would be just as skeptical, but I appreciate everyone that has supported me...and i think a few people understand that i never intended anything wrong on the site, i found a friend/fish that wanted to play heads up, and won. And again, I thank FTP and have restored faith in their support.

[/ QUOTE ]

batmanalan, You need to go back and reread FTPSean's post. Particularly the first two lines:

1. The OP was found to be directly involved in a fraud ring that funded multiple accounts with stolen credit cards and used “clean” accounts to funnel illicit money off the site. .

FTP has found you to be directly involved in a fraud ring - the key here is directly involved. Yet you persist in acting as if Full Tilt exonerated you and you are simply the victim of an unscrupulous friend. You've been outed, man. You are guilty. Have the sense and the decency to fade away.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:27 PM

sorry to dissapoint, i have not been outted. They took the money that was chargedback, and left what i won from others. This is the right thing, and I hope no one ever be put in my situation. I am pleased with how they handled the situation, and have restored faith in fulltiltpoker.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:50 PM

You keep claiming that you only won "fraudulent" money from your friend; however, FTPSean makes it sound like you won money via chip dumping from several people in this fraud ring. Here's my guess...

You are a regular player. Friend contacts you and asks if you do this. You say yes and play HU and get the money. You cash out, FTP catches everyone and now you play innocent. Maybe you are a "genuine player" (as i pointed out earlier) however, I am 100% confident after FTPSeans post that you are guilty this time. You made a mistake; whether it be on purpose or half innocently. You made out well by getting your money back. Now don't ever do anything shady again nor should you trust your "friends" if they ask you to do something shady. Lesson learned.