10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2006, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

Hey Dave I added:
total_pot to 398,125 in the gx.ini file so that it would display the Total Pot just above my cards (Instead of the top of the window). Now that I have made the change my Bet Pot keys all bet $2 at 2/4NL instead of Full Pot 3/4 Pot etc.

Is this something i'm not able to change for the script to work?
Old 11-01-2006, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Dave, I have a problem with Stars preflop. I play NL25 and when I open, it gives me a raise of .95 instead of 1. 4xBB+1 limper gives me the correct raise of 1.25, but +2 limpers gives me 1.35. Then +3 works giving me the correct value of 1.75. There are also problems in both the blinds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same problem here at 25NL. Thank you for the software and the time dave.

Best wishes.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Dave, I have a problem with Stars preflop. I play NL25 and when I open, it gives me a raise of .95 instead of 1. 4xBB+1 limper gives me the correct raise of 1.25, but +2 limpers gives me 1.35. Then +3 works giving me the correct value of 1.75. There are also problems in both the blinds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same problem here at 25NL. Thank you for the software and the time dave.

Best wishes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Patchdiaz,

Yes, this is a known (and fixed) problem - there are some "Floor" commands where there should be "Round"s. Will be sorted in the next update, ETA Friday [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Dave I added:
total_pot to 398,125 in the gx.ini file so that it would display the Total Pot just above my cards (Instead of the top of the window). Now that I have made the change my Bet Pot keys all bet $2 at 2/4NL instead of Full Pot 3/4 Pot etc.

Is this something i'm not able to change for the script to work?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi PatInTheHat,

This is not too trick to solve, but you need to alter the BetPot.ahk to know where to lookfor the pot size - it used the normal location, by default.

Find the line starting pot:=DigitSearch(....

it is ln 1084 I believe, unless I don't remember updating my code.

You need to alter the co-ordinates given to this function, to reflect the new location of the pot size graphic.

These co-ordinates are pixel locations, based on a standard sized Stars table (no resizing).

If you enable debug=1 at the top of the script, you will get a visible indicator of where it is looking for the pot size, amongst other things.

Let me know if you can't find out the correct co-ords - I will alter my gx.ini and figure them out for you if need be [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this isn't working for me for stars :-(

"the following variable name contains an illegal character "c-389"

line 1205.

am i being stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Exitonly,

you are not the first to encounter this problem.

The image recognition functions (used to calculate almost all values on Stars) can't deal with negative co-ordinates on screen of a table. When your leftmost monitor is not the primary, it's x/y co-ordinates are negative (eg -389) this causes the error.

You must set your "Primary Display" to be the leftmost of your monitors - this will solve the problem.

I should think it works fine for soome tables (those on your right hand monitor) ?

Let me know,

dave.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:29 PM

ty for the quick answer. Looking forward for the next update.

Best wishes.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:33 PM

Hi Melchiades,

[ QUOTE ]

Running debug mode and its seems to think it is the river just about always. It's reading the potsize and call amount correctly. Adjusting all streets to full pot works, but messes up the preflop raise to 4x and here also seem to be some weirdness with raise sizes out of the blinds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, if it thinks it is the river, pre-flop raises from the blinds will be off - It checks only if we are a blind if street=pre.

In the last couple of days I have re-written the Stars street-detection function, and it should be much more reliable - next update should work for almost any table / card mod [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ETA: Friday.

dave.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:37 PM

Hi King Spew,

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt

_dave_,

I need to apologize. After reading this thread a few times [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], it seems to work for me afterall. My fall from grace began with me trying to multitable on multiple monitors. the BTP.ahk works fine on Full Tilt if I have one table open on my Primary monitor. Unfortunately I was in the habit of ALWAYS dragging the first open table to the left monitor..... which is my #2. So it seems your script has a HUGE problem...... me [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Soooooooooooooo, I just wanted to say, thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to hear you got it working [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Full Tilt still seems quite broken for many others, and I will add an (additional) alternative method for FT in the next update.

Very interesting to find out that FT does not like negative co-ords, like the Stars code does. I did not expect this from the FT functions, but I am still learning [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. This is likely the cause of FT problems for many reporting difficulties.

Thanks for the report,

dave.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am not sure how I would be able to control folding, calling,

[/ QUOTE ]

I have added hotkey functions to (adv-fold)/fold and check/call to my current test code - they will be in the next update.

I am really enjoying using the mouse to point at a table, and the keyboard to fold-call-bet/raise pot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Only coded it for Stars so far, gonna have to add this for all other sites before release. Won't take long, I shouldn't imagine.

dave.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:07 PM

Thanks Dave [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I think i'll just go back to the default. Little bit over my head to figure out and not that big of a deal.