Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: X-Post from NVG: WCOOP ME champion is play2kill (Multi-Accounting)

[ QUOTE ]

It took me more than a little while to realize that stealthmunk didn't/doesn't (i'm grunching) know what you mean by a 'rich and varied' life. As in, he's actually not aware of the alternate definitions of 'rich'. Lol/sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I clearly understand alternate definitions of 'rich.' I'm sure if someone made a poll on who had the more 'rich and varied life?' play2kill would win over Nath. People, or 2p2ers, in general idolize, money, fortune, fame, hot women, and balla things such as expensive watches/cars' It is the world we live in today.

Patrik Antonius is a well established 2p2 "hero." So who is closer to his lifestyle? Play2kill or Nath? I'm sorry, but the idea that because someone multiaccounts a poker tournament, makes Nath better than them at life is completely ridiculous and wrong.

Please point out the definition I'm missing.

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
rich
adj. rich·er, rich·est

1. Possessing great material wealth: "Now that he was rich he was not thought ignorant any more, but simply eccentric" (Mavis Gallant).
2. Having great worth or value: a rich harvest of grain.
3. Magnificent; sumptuous: a rich brocade.
1. Having an abundant supply: rich in ideas.
2. Abounding, especially in natural resources: rich land.
3. Containing a large amount of choice ingredients, such as butter, sugar, or eggs, and therefore unusually heavy or sweet: a rich dessert.
4. Having or exuding a strong or pungent aroma: "Texas air is so rich you can nourish off it like it was food" (Edna Ferber).
5. Pleasantly full and mellow: a rich tenor voice.
6. Warm and strong in color: a rich brown velvet.
5. Meaningful and significant: "a rich sense of the transaction between writer and reader" (William Zinsser).
6. Very productive and therefore financially profitable: rich seams of coal.
1. Containing a large amount of choice ingredients, such as butter, sugar, or eggs, and therefore unusually heavy or sweet: a rich dessert.
2. Having or exuding a strong or pungent aroma: "Texas air is so rich you can nourish off it like it was food" (Edna Ferber).
3. Pleasantly full and mellow: a rich tenor voice.
4. Warm and strong in color: a rich brown velvet.
1. Pleasantly full and mellow: a rich tenor voice.
2. Warm and strong in color: a rich brown velvet.
9. Containing a large proportion of fuel to air: a rich gas mixture.
10. Informal Highly amusing.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nath,

If I were to make a gimmick account after you it would probably be based on Sal Paradise or something.

Then again, Sal was pretty baller.

[/ QUOTE ]
Boys and Girls in America have such a sad time together.

[/ QUOTE ]

nath youre the hippest
Old 10-04-2007, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I clearly understand alternate definitions of 'rich.' I'm sure if someone made a poll on who had the more 'rich and varied life?' play2kill would win over Nath. People, or 2p2ers, in general idolize, money, fortune, fame, hot women, and balla things such as expensive watches/cars' It is the world we live in today .

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel so sorry for you Stealth.

I don't know Nath or JJ etc. but I'd take Nath's 'rich' life over either.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:16 AM

FREE NATh!
Old 10-04-2007, 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I clearly understand alternate definitions of 'rich.' I'm sure if someone made a poll on who had the more 'rich and varied life?' play2kill would win over Nath. People, or 2p2ers, in general idolize, money, fortune, fame, hot women, and balla things such as expensive watches/cars' It is the world we live in today .

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel so sorry for you Stealth.

I don't know Nath or JJ etc. but I'd take Nath's 'rich' life over either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? I said people/2p2ers in general. Do you not read bbv? Why are you assuming that I have the same standards/values that the general population has?
I'm stating facts. I'm not saying I agree/disagree with them.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I clearly understand alternate definitions of 'rich.' I'm sure if someone made a poll on who had the more 'rich and varied life?' play2kill would win over Nath. People, or 2p2ers, in general idolize, money, fortune, fame, hot women, and balla things such as expensive watches/cars' It is the world we live in today.

Patrik Antonius is a well established 2p2 "hero." So who is closer to his lifestyle? Play2kill or Nath? I'm sorry, but the idea that because someone multiaccounts a poker tournament, makes Nath better than them at life is completely ridiculous and wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never expected hero-worship out of you. OK, assets can make someone rich in materials- LDO. Who made this a discussion about what people on an internet forum idolize?

Your play or semantics is juvenile and unimpressive. This is an issue about the ethics of cheating and there are means that aren't justified by self-congratulatory ends that materially benefit #1. I'm a wealthy man through real estate, but if I were a slumlord, it'd all come back to me in the end where I have less than nothing.

This is 2+2. "It's all one long session." Did you forget that? If so, stick to p5's slapfight-hero-worship and play in traffic with your imaginary friends.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never expected hero-worship out of you. OK, assets can make someone rich in materials- LDO. Who made this a discussion about what people on an internet forum idolize?

Your play or semantics is juvenile and unimpressive. This is an issue about the ethics of cheating and there are means that aren't justified by self-congratulatory ends that materially benefit #1. I'm a wealthy man through real estate, but if I were a slumlord, it'd all come back to me in the end where I have less than nothing.

This is 2+2. "It's all one long session." Did you forget that? If so, stick to p5's slapfight-hero-worship and play in traffic with your imaginary friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you [censored] serious? For one, this isn't what about whom I idolize because its nobody. However, a lot of motivated men generally search for envy, wealth, etc. 2p2 [censored] idolizes the [censored] ballers that post there 100k graphs, 25k watches, and 300k cars. ITS A FACT. I think that over 85% of poker players are searching for that 'rich and varied' lifestyle.

And no, this isn't arguing about ethics. This is about nath saying that multiaccounters are 'loner cheaters' and bragging about his 'rich and varied lifestyle' Well, the multiaccounter's, (zee, jj, p2k) definitely don't bitch all [censored] day, and live a DEFINITELY MORE RICH AND VARIED LIFESTYLE TO THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE'S IDEA OF A RICH AND VARIED LIFESTYLE.

Obviously if this were a puritan villiage forum, no1 would give a [censored] that CTS bought a [censored] bentley, posted a 500k upswing, and has a picture on a tropical island with his hot girl.

THIS IS 2P2. This is what people want. Is this what I want? Not neccessarily. But for Nath to come on here and act as if he has a better life than multiaccounters simply because he has more integrity, is RIDICULOUS. Nath is 100x more of a loner than some of the multiaccounters he has labeled 'loner cheaters' Now, I'd mention RICH, but obviously that definition is up for interpretation.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you [censored] serious? For one, this isn't what about whom I idolize because its nobody. However, a lot of motivated men generally search for envy, wealth, etc. 2p2 [censored] idolizes the [censored] ballers that post there 100k graphs, 25k watches, and 300k cars. ITS A FACT. I think that over 85% of poker players are searching for that 'rich and varied' lifestyle.

And no, this isn't arguing about ethics. This is about nath saying that multiaccounters are 'loner cheaters' and bragging about his 'rich and varied lifestyle' Well, the multiaccounter's, (zee, jj, p2k) definitely don't bitch all [censored] day, and live a DEFINITELY MORE RICH AND VARIED LIFESTYLE TO THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE'S IDEA OF A RICH AND VARIED LIFESTYLE.

Obviously if this were a puritan villiage forum, no1 would give a [censored] that CTS bought a [censored] bentley, posted a 500k upswing, and has a picture on a tropical island with his hot girl.

THIS IS 2P2. This is what people want. Is this what I want? Not neccessarily. But for Nath to come on here and act as if he has a better life than multiaccounters simply because he has more integrity, is RIDICULOUS. Nath is 100x more of a loner than some of the multiaccounters he has labeled 'loner cheaters' Now, I'd mention RICH, but obviously that definition is up for interpretation.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, this is about you advocating the worth of someone else's possessions in a large group's eyes v. Nath's self-worth in relation to others' possessions?

I hope your retainer fee's high 'cause you won't be getting many cases in the near future.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, this is about you advocating someone else's possessions v. Nath's self-worth.

I hope your retainer fee's high 'cause you won't be getting many cases in the near future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possessions are definitely some part of the equation for self-worth even if you want to remain ignorant to that statment. If Nath were a complete homeless bum, he definitely wouldn't have the balls to say that he lived a more 'rich and varied' lifestyle than these people.

People live very 'Rich and Varied' lifestyles, despite having lower ethics than some in regards to online poker. This is a fact. Also, some people live very 'loner, miserable' lifestyles, despite having higher ethics than some in regards to online poker. The two don't go hand in hand. If Nath sleeps better at night, knowing that he feels better about himself because he doesn't cheat, so be it. But that doesn't make zeejustin/jjprodigy/play2kill a "loner cheater" You can't impart your standards on someone else. One can live a remarkable, rich, varied, self-fulfilling life while having no ethics at all! Ignorance can be bliss.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
And I stand by my statement that Multiaccounters are less likely to be "loner cheater degenerates" than honest players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheaters...

Are less like to be...

Cheaters...

Than non-cheaters...

Am I to believe a human being with the intelligence and capability to read, write, turn on a computer and connect to this forum actually typed the sentence I quoted?

<font color="white">It must be trolling. Since we're ban-happy these days might as well ban stealthmunk. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a moron. I was stating that people that cheat in online poker are less likely to live a "loner cheater" lifestyle that Nath described. You knew what I meant and you are just trolling to be a dick.

I was stating that the lack of ethics, makes them completely separate poker (their job) and their lifestyle (real life)If you want me to restate my statement without saying cheaters twice.

Cheaters are more likely to be outgoing, and live a varied lifestyle, rather than be lonely and degenerate.

You can take any sentence out of context and make someone look stupid, [censored].