Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 06:26 AM

Default Re: Official Neteller Update Thread Part 2

Here is a chat i just finished about email...
You are now chatting with 'Robyn'
Robyn: Welcome to our live chat service. How may we help you?

UbinTook: hello, i was just curious...will ALL U.S. customers be receiving an email regarding the withdrawal option being active? (Regardless of marketing preferences previously set in account options)

Robyn: The withdrawal options will be available to all NETELLER customers as of today

UbinTook: ok, but I understood an email was going to be sent out regarding such, is that true and will I receive it?

Robyn: We are not sending out emails unless required

UbinTook: what would make it "required"....any link to the "release" available yet?

Robyn: I am unsure as to what you are requiring?

UbinTook: From the neteller "distribution plan summary" on the update page...

UbinTook: US members will be notified by email when the process starts.

UbinTook: will we or will we not be notified, if, as you say we will be notified only "if required" what circumstance would need to exist in order to MAKE it required?

UbinTook: also...

Robyn: As I said the process will start today. You will need to occasionally check your NETELLER account to see if the withdrawal option has been activated but it will be today

Robyn: Are you requesting to be notified?

UbinTook: ok, sure

UbinTook: I just thought that since it SAYS we will be notified on the FAQ page we would be...that is what I was asking

UbinTook: As to the "release"

UbinTook: From the updates page...

UbinTook: What is the Release? When US members request to withdraw the funds they will be asked to agree to a Release which, in broad terms, is an agreement between NETELLER and the member that each releases the other from potential legal claims. US members do not need to agree to the Release in order to request and receive the payment of funds. However, US members who do not agree to the Release will, in turn, not be released by NETELLER.

UbinTook: Is that release available to be viewed so as to be able to make an informed decision on whether to accept or deny said release?

Robyn: I do not have any further information beyond what has been released in the July 18 press release

UbinTook: ok thank you...will I be notified by email when the withdrawal option is activated?

Robyn: No. It will be available today (this after she asked if i was requesting to be notified)

So it seemswe arent getting notified by email...unless "required", whatever THAT means.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a chat i just finished about email...
You are now chatting with 'Robyn'
Robyn: Welcome to our live chat service. How may we help you?

UbinTook: hello, i was just curious...will ALL U.S. customers be receiving an email regarding the withdrawal option being active? (Regardless of marketing preferences previously set in account options)

Robyn: The withdrawal options will be available to all NETELLER customers as of today

UbinTook: ok, but I understood an email was going to be sent out regarding such, is that true and will I receive it?

Robyn: We are not sending out emails unless required

UbinTook: what would make it "required"....any link to the "release" available yet?

Robyn: I am unsure as to what you are requiring?

UbinTook: From the neteller "distribution plan summary" on the update page...

UbinTook: US members will be notified by email when the process starts.

UbinTook: will we or will we not be notified, if, as you say we will be notified only "if required" what circumstance would need to exist in order to MAKE it required?

UbinTook: also...

Robyn: As I said the process will start today. You will need to occasionally check your NETELLER account to see if the withdrawal option has been activated but it will be today

Robyn: Are you requesting to be notified?

UbinTook: ok, sure

UbinTook: I just thought that since it SAYS we will be notified on the FAQ page we would be...that is what I was asking

UbinTook: As to the "release"

UbinTook: From the updates page...

UbinTook: What is the Release? When US members request to withdraw the funds they will be asked to agree to a Release which, in broad terms, is an agreement between NETELLER and the member that each releases the other from potential legal claims. US members do not need to agree to the Release in order to request and receive the payment of funds. However, US members who do not agree to the Release will, in turn, not be released by NETELLER.

UbinTook: Is that release available to be viewed so as to be able to make an informed decision on whether to accept or deny said release?

Robyn: I do not have any further information beyond what has been released in the July 18 press release

UbinTook: ok thank you...will I be notified by email when the withdrawal option is activated?

Robyn: No. It will be available today (this after she asked if i was requesting to be notified)

So it seemswe arent getting notified by email...unless "required", whatever THAT means.

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is that Robyn has no idea what she's talking about.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got off chat with NT, i was told that the withdrawl option would be...
"activated some time today, we do not have an further information as to when"

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Vegas has the line set at 11:59pm tonight.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:49 AM

have any 2+2 lawyers given an offical opinion on whether to sign or not to sign that contract?
Old 07-30-2007, 08:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
have any 2+2 lawyers given an offical opinion on whether to sign or not to sign that contract?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-30-2007, 09:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOOOHOOOOO I just withdrew!!!!!
Old 07-30-2007, 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's great, but did you sign the release or not?
Old 07-30-2007, 09:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's great, but did you sign the release or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did and screen said it should take up to 3 business days to hit my account
Old 07-30-2007, 09:12 AM

ok there open

did sign it..(I'm not suing anyone...are u kidding me? i don't have the time or even care!) GL to me on getting my money back!!! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2007, 09:13 AM

Same, same, now lets hope the three days is a correct time estimate!

obg