Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2006, 08:33 PM

Default Re: if you can give a little money to try to defeat Jon Kyle

ugly i do not remember ever attacking you for making your views clear. I have an IQ of 160 (it has been verified), I hate to say such a thing but when i am compared to a caveman I think there is little choice. One thing about me, I do not lie.

The reason i mention malmuth and sklansky is because malmuth made a point in another recent post to stand up for Republicans when the Democratic onslaught was at its craziest. I do not speak for them, but I have read their posts over many years and see they have not chosen to join into this Democratic rally.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:45 PM

Uglyowl,

Even if you didn't set the site up, you did set the ball in motion (by sending the link) and staying active in this thread. Anyways, nice to see the return of the Million Dollar Man. I saw the Million Dollar Man on TV recently. He still wrestles but in the context of a Christian ministry. I heard his message and he sounds like a Rick Santorum clone. Way out in right field. Anyways, he uses his old persona and asks the audience "What's your price?" Anyways, when I was a teenager he was my favorite heel and I always loved that demonic laugh.

Jeffrey
Old 11-05-2006, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One thing about me, I do not lie.

The reason i mention malmuth and sklansky is because malmuth made a point in another recent post to stand up for Republicans when the Democratic onslaught was at its craziest. I do not speak for them, but I have read their posts over many years and see they have not chosen to join into this Democratic rally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cowboyz, you little stinker. I actually thought you were a REAL partisan hack. Now I realize I've been had and you're just another troll.

JeffreyREBT-A godless libertarian with "secular" values.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:19 PM

Default Re: If you can give a little money to try to defeat Jon Kyl

got a phone call today asking me to vote for kyl...made me feel a bit better to tell the person i wouldn't vote for him if he dipped my hand in boiling oil. Well that isn't what i said, but she got the drift.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:28 PM

there are few issues that turn me into an "anyone on the earth but you" voter, but Kyle is a dangerous man.

he is along the type of McCarthy type of evil.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:42 PM

jeff, I have no idea what you are talking about. If I must guess, that is not uncommon a response when people talk with you. they probably recoil, then walk quickly in the opposite direcetion you are moving.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ugly i do not remember ever attacking you for making your views clear. I have an IQ of 160 (it has been verified), I hate to say such a thing but when i am compared to a caveman I think there is little choice. One thing about me, I do not lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone can come up with a way to verify this, I have a sizeable chunk of money I'd like to bet on the under.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:33 PM

Cowboy is a [censored] chode. Ignore the piece of [censored]. IQ of 160, hahahaha. That's funny man. Get the [censored] out of here.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:50 PM

Chex, you nothing, you are a piece of [censored] to speak in such a way. You would not know an iq of 160 if it hit you in the head with a 2x4. You attack me when you know nothing about me at all. You are offended by my iq because you are dull. Well too freaking bad self banger, that is not my problem.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:56 PM

candy you are so laughable i almost did not respond. You said you have a sizeable chunk of money, that alone i doubt. You want to bet on the under, and you base this on what? I am comfortable with my iq, i doubt you are with yours. You will never bet on my iq, you will never know me at all, if you did, i would be kicking your ass. So why not shut up you fool? You will never know me and that is a good thing for a dip [censored] like you.

I am amazed by the amount of brain dead simpletons that appear on this site. I guess anyone can buy/steal a book