Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2007, 08:08 AM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL*** LOST Season 3 Episode 21 Discussion -spoiler free-

omg I tried to go to abc lost message boards, generally its pretty decent. Apparently like every single one of them read some spoilers. And all the thread titles are like "dont worry [this spoiler] wont actually happen, new theory!"

Im not doing any lost boards tell next week
Old 05-17-2007, 08:21 AM

Does anyone have a screencap of the brunette girl at the end? I thought she looked just like the girl that was taking care of the kids when Kate/Sawyer were in the cages.
Do we see all of the kids at the camp the others are at? I don't recall seeing any. Maybe they took all of the kids and a select bunch of girls down to that station.

Or maybe it wasn't her and I just imagined it....
Old 05-17-2007, 08:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone else kinda happy that Charlie didnt die? well yet anyways?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and I hate Charlie! Well, at least I used to, now I'm not so sure. Great episode.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:35 AM

Neither of the women in the Looking Glass station have played any other role on the show.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:41 AM

Another thing. Everyone is assuming the women in the Looking Glass are Others. I'm not 100% convinced of that. Once the sub was blown up, wouldn't the Others have tried to save them?
Old 05-17-2007, 08:46 AM

maybe someone can clear this up for me. When we first learn about Des's flashbacks, we have the scene where he's in the bar and then goes to the old woman. In between he walks by Charlie as Charlie is finishing up the song Wonderwall, then it starts to rain.

This is the exact same thing that happened last night, and I was waiting for Desmond to show up, but he never did. Was this the same scene or am I remembering things wrong?

Also, I rewatched the scene from last night and Charlie has a sticker on his guitar in that scene that says "I Was Here a Moment Ago" or something like that.

I think this is a pretty huge clue actually.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:48 AM

Anyone think it's possible that the chicks in the Looking glass are the same chicks who were in the helicopter that Hurley, Sayid, Desmond, & Charlie saw "crash"? Desmond saw Claire getting on a helicopter, so maybe it didn't crash.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:54 AM

Juliet said 'Ben is using one of the Dharma stations to block all of the signals off of the island except for ours', indicating that the Others have taken control of the Looking Glass.

Why they keep some people down there is a question that can't really fully be answered at this point because we have no idea what the full purpose of the Looking Glass is. I suppose they could be down there just to guard 'the switch' now that the sub is blown up.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe someone can clear this up for me. When we first learn about Des's flashbacks, we have the scene where he's in the bar and then goes to the old woman. In between he walks by Charlie as Charlie is finishing up the song Wonderwall, then it starts to rain.

This is the exact same thing that happened last night, and I was waiting for Desmond to show up, but he never did. Was this the same scene or am I remembering things wrong?

Also, I rewatched the scene from last night and Charlie has a sticker on his guitar in that scene that says "I Was Here a Moment Ago" or something like that.

I think this is a pretty huge clue actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume that the Desmond interaction and the scene from last night's episode occur on different days, just with similar events. In the Desmond ep, Charlie is wearing a grey shirt and a striped tie and is clean shaven. In the Charlie ep, he is wearing a black and red shirt and is not as cleaned up.

As for the sticker on his guitar, I can't make anything out on there at all throughout that scene, but I don't have HDTV.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:07 AM

The symbol for The Looking Glass is a white rabbit. Hopefully they'll take this Alice in Wonderland thing a lot farther, I think it could lead to some seriously interesting stuff in season 3 if The Looking Glass was like a jump off point to somewhere else.