Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 07:52 AM

Default Re: Blackwater in a time of peace

[ QUOTE ]
Dblbarrel,

follow the money--where does blackwater make its revenue? The rest of your arguments are superfluous at best, or completely retarded depending on the mood du jour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blackwater makes its revenue by having a reputation as the security company to have while doing business in Iraq.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Midge, I'm no more of a Blackwater employee than you.

That statement was utterly asinine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said by way of a quote: "workers, suppliers and clients" you reply implying that I used the world employee?!

Ah well, that's what you have been doing all along in this thread. I want to make sure that it is very obvious to all who read.

Blackwtater is a blight on the perception that the rest of the civilized world has of the USA!
Old 11-06-2007, 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dblbarrel,

follow the money--where does blackwater make its revenue? The rest of your arguments are superfluous at best, or completely retarded depending on the mood du jour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blackwater makes its revenue by having a reputation as the security company to have while doing business in Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blackwater, or rather Prince and associates, makes their money by staking the life of their employees in Iraq. Since the Iraq war, and the beginning of Blackwater, Prince has achieved a billionaire status. In simple terms it means he earned USD 33M for each life he/his company lost. My bet is that he was never at the front line! LOL
Old 11-06-2007, 08:12 AM

Ok, I'm not a "worker, supplier, or a client".

Nor have I seen the alleged letter.

Then again, knowing the media's reputation when discussing Blackwater, the validity of this particular claim is probably 50/50 at best.

Also, for the readers of this thread, do note that MidGe has answered several questions no one asked, while at the same time dodging numerous questions he was asked, since we're addressing the audience now, and not each other, thought I should throw that in.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dblbarrel,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blackwater, or rather Prince and associates, makes their money by staking the life of their employees in Iraq. Since the Iraq war, and the beginning of Blackwater, Prince has achieved a billionaire status. In simple terms it means he earned USD 33M for each life he/his company lost. My bet is that he was never at the front line! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

MidGe, Prince has been places your balls are too small to consider stepping foot, Iraq included.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shall I point out your CV that you so kindly posted in this thread above, that shows that you took training from Blackwater. Or simply having it being paid by someone else doesn't make you a client?! LOL Like being a contractor is not being an employee! LOL
Old 11-06-2007, 08:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shall I point out your CV that you so kindly posted in this thread above, that shows that you took training from Blackwater. Or simply having it being paid by someone else doesn't make you a client?! LOL Like being a contractor is not being an employee! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, forgive my ignorance for forgetting yours. While in a very technical sense, I may in fact be a "client" Anyone with a brain instantly realizes the word "client" in that statement would refer to the 1000+ different groups and individuals worldwide that Blackwater provides protective details for.

Also, in regards to your other statement concerning Prince, you're dead wrong, and unlike the half baked "he said/she saids" you're tossing around, there are hours of video taped evidence of Prince in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MidGe, Prince has been places your balls are too small to consider stepping foot, Iraq included.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well DblBarrelJ, my balls or Prince's have never been an issue to me, but it seems to be important to you, and therefore if he is ready to put his on the table, I'll put mine. Let's the public decide! One thing is for sure : that is, that I didn't become a billionaire by getting others killed. The guy is a Mafiosi or similar, a gangster, an exploiter of other people life's for his enrichment!
Old 11-06-2007, 08:22 AM

See above.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well DblBarrelJ, my balls or Prince's have never been an issue to me, but it seems to be important to you, and therefore if he is ready to put his on the table, I'll put mine. Let's the public decide! One thing is for sure : that is, that I didn't become a billionaire by getting others killed. The guy is a Mafiosi or similar, a gangster, an exploiter of other people life's for his enrichment!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad to see your position has changed. I also find it rather humorous that you now, after finally seeing some proof that all Blackwater does is provide protective services, your new argument is "Blackwater is evil because their agents sometimes die on missions."

Funny, seeing as how earlier, they were horrible, awful mercenary killers.

So, in your logic, the agents are both horrible mercenaries and poor, unwitting victims?

I'm confused by your quick change of opinion on the matter.